• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Back to the news............Jesse Jackson to "retire" ?

406yd78.jpg

These guys define extortion. Reverends...pffft

Rare image of Jimmy keeping out the riff raff outside the Palace on Whiskey Row.

View attachment 11381

Nice. That is in front of the Palace, a very cool bar/restaurant. The tale is that the actual bar in the Palace dates back to late 19th century and survived a fire when the owners and customers moved the bar itself out of the saloon as the fire raged.

Oh, and most don't know this - guess where Wyatt Earp lived before moving to Tombstone? Yep, Prescott, AZ. Great town. Still miss it.

I just renewed my Florida funeral director license for the second time. We only stay here to take care of my mother and I'm afraid I won't be able to afford to buy a place there when I can move. Mom is 87 and a little frail but doesn't really have any health problems. She refuses to die in order to keep me from leaving. Actually she's looking for a new house, something smaller on one floor.
My last Aunt passed away a year ago in March and was surprised, shocked maybe, at real estate prices there (Latrobe). 3-bedroom brick ranch, hardwood floors on a flat acre of ground and well landscaped. Only brought 130K even though she kept it in immaculate condition. It would likely be worth 4X that amount in locations that people are flocking to.

Oh, and P.S. Zona - if Jimmy were not afraid of guns, he would NEVER have his holsters set up that way, called a "cross-draw." Don't set up your guns where pulling them requires you to draw them across your body and have the firearm aimed at YOURSELF. Nope, would never do it.

Because of the scared of guns thing, of course.

My last Aunt passed away a year ago in March and was surprised, shocked maybe, at real estate prices there (Latrobe). 3-bedroom brick ranch, hardwood floors on a flat acre of ground and well landscaped. Only brought 130K even though she kept it in immaculate condition. It would likely be worth 4X that amount in locations that people are flocking to.
Depends where, even in western PA. My mom’s house is in downtown Beaver, which is a very desirable area. My house in Rochester is worth about $140k but I paid $27k in 1988.

Unpossible. Jennifer Rubin assured me Florida is losing population!
to counter this, DeSantis has laid his massive dick along the border to prevent any more people from leaving and especially to keep people from coming here.
Florida is closed.

I like when he slurs his speech. This is what they hear in cabinet meetings when he isn't shouting and cussing.

I like when he slurs his speech. This is what they hear in cabinet meetings when he isn't shouting and cussing.
I don't think he's in the Cabinet meetings. His Cabinet is talking with Bomma on speakerphone.

But they dropped to their knees for when big Z spoke.

Progressive Reps. Ilhan Omar of Minnesota, Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez of New York and other members of the "squad" skipped out on Wednesday’s speech by Israeli President Isaac Herzog, highlighting the fractures within the Democratic Party over support for Israel.

Herzog addressed a joint meeting of Congress on Wednesday to mark the 75th anniversary of Israel’s founding.

He's always been a creepy ****** with a twisted"Joker" smile.

You had to go out of your way to find this.

Something seems off on the messaging from Republicans... so confusing. So are red states good states, or bad states? 🤷‍♂️

1689839840846.png