• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Something seems off on the messaging from Republicans... so confusing. So are red states good states, or bad states? 🤷‍♂️

View attachment 11395
shouldn't you actually be praising Trump for this? i mean, it's precisely what you posted a page or two ago.

:unsure: :ROFLMAO: Cuz Biden and Harris have always been tight.
Joe loves him some black women. Said straight-up he would have a black woman Vice President and a black woman Supreme Court justice before he even appointed anyone.

Bongino saying things aren’t good with the Prez. I’m thinking he may pass away from old age before they can get rid of Harris. It might almost be worth it to watch the Dem Party implode.

shouldn't you actually be praising Trump for this? i mean, it's precisely what you posted a page or two ago.

You know the saying about the blind squirrel...

Episode 378 of "Dementia Man Can't Find His Way Off A Stage"

Every.
Time.

Jesus H. Christ, just guess which way to go, you dementia-ridden geezer, and 50% chance you are correct.

Peach pie time..

https://static.foxnews.com/foxnews.com/content/uploads/2023/07/FD-1023_Senator-Grassley_FINAL.pdf

View attachment 11398

Those dumb mf’er s impeached Trump for simply suggesting that Ukraine look into THIS criminal activity. And this is just one of many more to come.
cMrW16y.jpg

iMLbJsh.gif

Must mean red states are bad states. Got it. Thanks for the feedback.
you left out "Hungaritard"

My question was rhetorical because we all know that you give two ***** about America and her principles. You even applaud each decision to destroy it and burn it into ash.

Bongino saying things aren’t good with the Prez. I’m thinking he may pass away from old age before they can get rid of Harris. It might almost be worth it to watch the Dem Party implode.

yep, it seems they have him using the short stairs into the back of the plane instead of his nemesis long stair in the front. But one time Trump walked gingerly down a wet ramp with no handrail.

yep, it seems they have him using the short stairs into the back of the plane instead of his nemesis long stair in the front. But one time Trump walked gingerly down a wet ramp with no handrail.
He also had TWO scoops of ice cream once, ate a taco salad on May 5th and one time didn’t hold his wife’s hand. THE HORROR!!!

Why did Joe have secret meetings with the vp of Honduras. Seems as if right after that happened we had an uncontrollable influx of drugs and illegal aliens.

About that video............

BREAKING: CMT just CANCELLED this music video by Jason Aldean about the Antifa-BLM riots

Question I got....what reason did they give for canceling it ?

CzfLOlA.png
It's only the last line. Liberals hate small towns because they dare to think differently from them.

Nothing at all to see here, right?

Border Patrol Chief Relieved of Command Same Day He Testified Before Congress, Raising Retaliation Concerns​

Gregory K. Bovino, the chief patrol agent of the El Centro Border Patrol sector in California’s imperial valley, offered a transcribed interview with the House Oversight Committee and House Homeland Security Committee on July 12, 2023. According to Oversight Committee Chair James Comer (R-Ky.) and Homeland Security Committee Chair Mark Green (R-Tenn.), within hours of finishing his testimony, Mr. Bovino was informed that he had been relieved of his command at the El Centro sector and “reassigned to a vague, indefinite, and temporary headquarters assignment.”

The timing of Mr. Bovino’s reassignment raised suspicions for Mr. Comer and Mr. Green that the CBP had reassigned the Border Patrol official in retaliation for his testimony.