• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Biden's America.

In fear? That's rich coming from war zone Chicago. You can thank Joe Biden for flooding the country with millions of people who shouldn't be here.

A free tip. Stop voting in demoncrats and this **** comes to an end.

The Biden administration clearly favors illegal aliens over black democrats.

Illegal aliens get free plane rides, free bus rides, free food, free cell phones, free money. Black democrats don't get free plane rides or free bus rides. Just free money and free cell phones.

The Biden administration clearly favors illegal aliens over black democrats.

Illegal aliens get free plane rides, free bus rides, free food, free cell phones, free money. Black democrats don't get free plane rides or free bus rides. Just free money and free cell phones.
I think the Dims' strategery is faulty on that. Blacks reliably vote 90%+ for Democrats. Illegals from Mexico and Central America tend to be Catholic and want to have jobs and work hard, not get free ****. Have lots of kids and against abortion. The Dims can't really offer jobs, all they have to offer is free ****.

Last edited:

I may be going crazy but I dont think so. Leave me alone I am the fox.

one last thing.... **** brandon. Idiot. RICK IDIOT ON MYDIME . **** YOU.

What can I do about it?
I won't go and kill anybody, this I know. But so pissed at folks that can't see.

Last edited:
Devin Archer's testimony shows 100% that Hunter Biden was selling his only asset - his father's position as VP - to the highest bidders. This tweet outlines the FIFTEEN TIMES Dementia Boy met with his son's business associates to line Hunter's (and his own) pockets:

Tibs, Floggy? You there? Hellooooo!!!

Nothing.

A1xE.gif

Amazing. Four years of absolute bullshit about Russia collusion, and Russia, Russia, Russia! all based on pure lies from the scumbag Hillary "Suicide Queen" Clinton and Floggy, Tibilo railing about corruption and influence peddling, and the President being COMPROMISED!

Actual evidence that the current grifter staining the White House is, as we all know, a corrupt, lazy, lying grifter who sold his public trust so that he and his drug-addled son could enjoy the high life? Pffft, they don't care.

They never did. That is what this really show. Their claims about being concerned for America were always a lie.

Devin Archer's testimony shows 100% that Hunter Biden was selling his only asset - his father's position as VP - to the highest bidders. This tweet outlines the FIFTEEN TIMES Dementia Boy met with his son's business associates to line Hunter's (and his own) pockets:

Tibs, Floggy? You there? Hellooooo!!!

Nothing.

A1xE.gif

Amazing. Four years of absolute bullshit about Russia collusion, and Russia, Russia, Russia! all based on pure lies from the scumbag Hillary "Suicide Queen" Clinton and Floggy, Tibilo railing about corruption and influence peddling, and the President being COMPROMISED!

Actual evidence that the current grifter staining the White House is, as we all know, a corrupt, lazy, lying grifter who sold his public trust so that he and his drug-addled son could enjoy the high life? Pffft, they don't care.

They never did. That is what this really show. Their claims about being concerned for America were always a lie.

he only called his loving father to discuss the weather, you misinformed asshat!

I may be going crazy but I dont think so. Leave me alone I am the fox.

one last thing.... **** brandon. Idiot. RICK IDIOT ON MYDIME . **** YOU.

What can I do about it?
I won't go and kill anybody, this I know. But so pissed at folks that can't see.

Maybe I'm the only one but, I don't fully understand this post. I don't get the video and I watched it to see a fox but, no fox. It seems you're pissed at Brandon. I get that much.