• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

This is what you get when you stick a brain dead stupid *** ************ as president.

This is what you get when you stick a brain dead stupid *** ************ as president.

vua9PZq.jpg

Go Joe. What a mess this guy is.

That's a politician for you. No accountability. It's Biden's fault that man is crippled for life and 13 other marines and many innocent civilians died.

Joe is on vacation. He posed shirtless for a picture while on the beach. He wanted to project power, like Putin does when he poses shirtless.

The pride of his party. Such a great orator. I hang on his every word. Eager for just one more sweet syllable of enlightenment.

They will study his greatness a thousand years from now. How he amazed crowds with his speeches all across the land from sea to sea. To gain the most votes of any man in our great nations history.

I look forward to his debates,so the nation can marvel at the choice they made.

Joe doesn't debate from his basement. If you ask him a tough question he will call you a dog faced pony soldier.

There will be no debates.

But,but,but, what about democracy and letting the people choose who they think is best to lead the country?

Certainly a man who persuaded 81 million people to vote for him.He should have no issue easily defeating any challengers.

But,but,but, what about democracy and letting the people choose who they think is best to lead the country?

Certainly a man who persuaded 81 million people to vote for him.He should have no issue easily defeating any challengers.
I'd like to see an election where one candidate beats the other by 1 popular vote. One. Imagine the chaos that would cause.

I'd like to see an election where one candidate beats the other by 1 popular vote. One. Imagine the chaos that would cause.

Just set aside the unconstitutionality of doing away with the electoral college and think about this: how long does it take to conduct a recount in a single state? A week? Two weeks? A month or more?

Now imagine a recount of every vote cast in a Presidential election. Yeah, no way that would cause utter chaos, right?

Just set aside the unconstitutionality of doing away with the electoral college and think about this: how long does it take to conduct a recount in a single state? A week? Two weeks? A month or more?

Now imagine a recount of every vote cast in a Presidential election. Yeah, no way that would cause utter chaos, right?

They would come up with a different number every time they counted.

Thank god for the electoral college or this country would have been completely done long ago.

Reactions: wig
They would come up with a different number every time they counted.

Thank god for the electoral college or this country would have been completely done long ago.

It's almost as if those bigoted extremist slave owners knew what the hell they were doing.

Do you actually think they will let Trump go to the finish line?
Ya know, I'm not sure how this is gonna play out. The libs are going after him as hard as is possible while barely scraping against the line of insanity and criminality. The world knows and sees this, I'm sure, so how long they can keep it up is the question. Push back is inevitable ( I would hope ).

Ko1cJlg.jpg

DGIOTzW.jpg

th
th

Ya know, I'm not sure how this is gonna play out. The libs are going after him as hard as is possible while barely scraping against the line of insanity and criminality. The world knows and sees this, I'm sure, so how long they can keep it up is the question. Push back is inevitable ( I would hope ).

Ko1cJlg.jpg

DGIOTzW.jpg

th
th

Well judging by the last 8 years it doesn't look good. I fully expect the next presidential election to be the nastiest yet.

Bidenomics is government subsidized business. Without big taxpayer cash we wouldn't have battery cars, windmills, solar panels.

Some of bidens policies actually help Chinese companies rather than American. Just look at Polestar ( a Chinese brand).

That is bidenomics.

An electric busmaker, highly touted by the Biden regime, just went bankrupt. Build back better huh Joe.