• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Joe Biden sends his hit squad/fbi after a man that threatened him.
This man was the caretaker of his disabled adult son.

The media has already painted him as a grumpy old man.

The media has already painted him as a grumpy old man.
I am not surprised at all, they are spreading the hit story for him. We have to do something about this government.

Joe Biden sends his hit squad/fbi after a man that threatened him.
This man was the caretaker of his disabled adult son.

You can't insinuate threats like that online and not expect law enforcement to show up. He probably didn't think much about what he posted by the sound of it.

This is not a nice government.

Holding a weapon will get you killed 10/10 times.

Damn we pay them a lot.

Biden reaches $6B deal to free Americans in exchange for jailed Iranians​

Five Americans to return home in US-Iranian prisoner swap​

There will be some shiny new nuclear weapons in Iran soon.

You can't insinuate threats like that online and not expect law enforcement to show up. He probably didn't think much about what he posted by the sound of it.

This is not a nice government.

Holding a weapon will get you killed 10/10 times.

I don’t believe he was holding a weapon, and why does that give them a right to kill?
He did not shoot or aim at them.
A stand off is now a death sentence in your own home?

I don’t believe he was holding a weapon, and why does that give them a right to kill?
He did not shoot or aim at them.
A stand off is now a death sentence in your own home?

I'm just saying don't give them any excuse to kill you. They had a search warrant and arrest warrant.

He threatened to use his sniper rifle. Some things you can only think in your mind and not make a statement for the world to see.

This is the bad side of social media.

Thank god they can't lock you up for thinking. We would all be in trouble.

Don't forget we're run by ******* gangsters with all of the power.

Stop me if you heard this before …..

The Biden administration is seeking billions in additional funding for Ukraine​

August 10, 20234:12 PM ET
By
Washington Desk

7vekbs.jpg

The RNC is a fn joke. They create memes and publish damning videos to stir up their contributors and possible future customers, when they should be all out attack mode. Why hasn't Biden been served with impeachment papers yet with all the evidence of wrongdoing? Why anyone finances that useless organization is beyond me.

If the tables were turned, the sitting Republican president would have been fighting impeachment hours after the House turned over. Any doubt they're all in cahoots?

Last edited:
Stop me if you heard this before …..

The Biden administration is seeking billions in additional funding for Ukraine​

August 10, 20234:12 PM ET
By
Washington Desk

That stuff is pissing a lot of people off of all political sides. The illegal immigrants and all of the money they're spending on them from housing to healthcare is pissing people off too.

It should be the easiest campaign ever for Republicans, but I'm sure they'll find a way to make it close.

Stick to smashing these horrible policies that do nothing for American citizens and squander our tax money.

I'm just saying don't give them any excuse to kill you. They had a search warrant and arrest warrant.

He threatened to use his sniper rifle. Some things you can only think in your mind and not make a statement for the world to see.

This is the bad side of social media.

Thank god they can't lock you up for thinking. We would all be in trouble.

Don't forget we're run by ******* gangsters with all of the power.
791bd35f769931c8.jpeg

As I keep pointing out all the three letter "Law Enforcement Agencies" are now simply the American Stassi.

How long before Hunter gets a board seat at a company that wants to rebuild Hawaii? Clintons did that in Haiti.

Reactions: xjx
791bd35f769931c8.jpeg

As I keep pointing out all the three letter "Law Enforcement Agencies" are now simply the American Stassi.
I was reading the news article about that shooting. You think that this DOJ isn't out of control ?

Utah Man Shot Dead By FBI Agents Was ‘Kind Person’ Who Posed No Real Threat, Neighbor Says​

Robertson was largely immobile — standing just about five feet six inches and weighing roughly 300 pounds — the elderly man would hobble around with a cane. He was known to drive to his church, which was only about 200 yards from his home. And law enforcement presumably knew all of these details — as Robertson had been under surveillance for months, and two agents had already interacted with him before the fatal Wednesday morning raid.

Rich believes that “busting in” to the home of a man that they knew had a defensive mindset was reckless.

“It seems like a much lower risk to detain or arrest in the middle of the day as he’s hobbling out of his vehicle or in a parking lot somewhere,” Rich said.

Accounts from neighbors to the Deseret News indicate that agents used a battering ram to bust through Robertson’s door, and also entered his house through the windows. His dead body was left outside on the concrete, covered only by a blood-soaked white sheet, the neighbors said.

“I just can’t get over the fact that two agents interacted with him peacefully in the parking lot, surveilled him long enough to know his mobility, and didn’t come to the conclusion that they could easily intercept him should he leave his house,” Rich said. “We enter dangerous territory when the words we say are equated with active, physical intent worthy of deadly force.”

Yeah...Gestapo indeed 'D'. Buncha ******' cowards hidin' behind a badge.

HyhDzhg.jpg

I was reading the news article about that shooting. You think that this DOJ isn't out of control ?

Utah Man Shot Dead By FBI Agents Was ‘Kind Person’ Who Posed No Real Threat, Neighbor Says​

Robertson was largely immobile — standing just about five feet six inches and weighing roughly 300 pounds — the elderly man would hobble around with a cane. He was known to drive to his church, which was only about 200 yards from his home. And law enforcement presumably knew all of these details — as Robertson had been under surveillance for months, and two agents had already interacted with him before the fatal Wednesday morning raid.

Rich believes that “busting in” to the home of a man that they knew had a defensive mindset was reckless.

“It seems like a much lower risk to detain or arrest in the middle of the day as he’s hobbling out of his vehicle or in a parking lot somewhere,” Rich said.

Accounts from neighbors to the Deseret News indicate that agents used a battering ram to bust through Robertson’s door, and also entered his house through the windows. His dead body was left outside on the concrete, covered only by a blood-soaked white sheet, the neighbors said.

“I just can’t get over the fact that two agents interacted with him peacefully in the parking lot, surveilled him long enough to know his mobility, and didn’t come to the conclusion that they could easily intercept him should he leave his house,” Rich said. “We enter dangerous territory when the words we say are equated with active, physical intent worthy of deadly force.”

HyhDzhg.jpg
I see bullsheet posts all the time on FB threatening Trumps life with clicks of approval from like minded morons. This needs to stop, although I doubt Merrick Garland would think this warrants an investigation.

Most police want to shoot someone.

I see bullsheet posts all the time on FB threatening Trumps life with clicks of approval from like minded morons. This needs to stop, although I doubt Merrick Garland would think this warrants an investigation.
A couple States are suing them for strong arming media companies to bow to their rhetoric ..or else.
Attorney John Sauer, representing the State of Louisiana, asked the judges what they would think of a senior White House staffer contacting Amazon, Barnes & Noble and other booksellers to participate in a “book-burning program” focused on authors who criticize the administration, with the companies only giving in after months of escalating White House rhetoric.
That’s exactly what the White House did to compel platforms to remove and throttle the “most persuasive speakers” critical of its policies, such as former New York Times drug industry reporter Alex Berenson and former Fox News host Tucker Carlson, Sauer said
IL7OAmj.png