• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

this man's goddamned huwyte soprimassee is outta kkkontrol!!!!!

News...the state of Texas will now charge an additional $200 to register a battery car.
Hell, I pay more for my gas powered Honda Accord in personal property taxes because it's fuel mileage is too good. I can't fn win. Note that **** was passed during the Northam governorship and we can no longer flip the house/senate due to our proximity to the biggest govt teet in human history, VA Beach/Richmond and redistricting.

Might be time to buy land in the Dakotas.

Well the D-media prop machine has already started the “why” it happened.

Trump could be booked in violent Atlanta jail with crumbling walls​

lmfao. You think they use our taxes for good.
I can absolutely see them start a tax based on the size of your vehicle's battery, or number of.

and the roads and infrastructure that this tax is SUPPOSED to go to will be sent to Ukraine while our infrastructure continues to collapse.

Since the bomma days we heard talk of infrastructure. Every bridge that crosses the Mississippi is more than 55 years old.

Robert L. Peter's. Robin Ware. JRB Ware. Joe Biden.

These are the names Joe has used to create the " absolute wall" between himself and hunters business. That's a lot of fake names to use. The heat is rising on Joe. I doubt anything will happen.

News...the state of Texas will now charge an additional $200 to register a battery car.
Do you mean an electric vehicle, that only runs on battery, or a normal gas/diesel vehicle that starts with a battery?

Well the D-media prop machine has already started the “why” it happened.

Trump could be booked in violent Atlanta jail with crumbling walls​

I'm sure this won't happen. Even if he goes to jail he wont be with the normal population.

F4ATEXGbIAA9dJ1

He puts his pants on the same as any other.... I'd better stop there...
Moose would never let Barry leave looking like that.

Is his pants seriously on backwards? This guy is like a cruel joke played on us by people who hate the country. I'm convinced he is just a front man for a shadow government anyway. I mean really? This is the best you could do. Some washed up corrupt political gangster bafoon in government for 50 years. He's literally one of the worst humans you could possibly get for a position of that importance.