• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Most police want to shoot someone.
I ain't buyin' that boot. Most cops I know are pretty good guys and have no desire to even have to draw on anyone. Are there some like you say...absolutely, but I say they are the exception...not the rule.

pzq4z.jpg

What we need to ask is....

th

....and why.

I ain't buyin' that boot. Most cops I know are pretty good guys and have no desire to even have to draw on anyone. Are there some like you say...absolutely, but I say they are the exception...not the rule.

pzq4z.jpg

th

....and why.
I believe you're right. Unfortunately, we are only shown the bad ones.

pzq4z.jpg

th

....and why.

Bingo!

Nobody wants to expose Joe Biden because once Joe biden's exposed then the trail leads right to black Jesus.
That....and the fact that we have some weak kneed donuffins sittin' up there in Mordor on the Potomac.

Trump indicted on 4 counts so far for doubting the 2020 election. We're still waiting for the mail-in counts to come in.

yfZRC3v.png

HZCMaPL.png

38LzPtP.png

That....and the fact that we have some weak kneed donuffins sittin' up there in Mordor on the Potomac.

Trump indicted on 4 counts so far for doubting the 2020 election. We're still waiting for the mail-in counts to come in.

yfZRC3v.png

HZCMaPL.png

38LzPtP.png

This sums them all up. Completely worthless. We need another party in this country.

That place is completely busted. One party runs the show and the other goes along,but pretends they're not.

This sums them all up. Completely worthless. We need another party in this country.

That place is completely busted. One party runs the show and the other goes along,but pretends they're not.
Uniparty of protecting self interests at the clear expense of the people

And people still think of him as old grampa Joe.

Just heard today that the statute of limitations ran out on any potential charges that can be brought against anyone in the Biden family for the "I'm sitting next to my father" shakedown.

**** this D.O.J.
And **** the pathetic republican ******* who ABSOLUTELY let that happen.

(republican as well as democrat deserve to be in lower case. And a special **** you to the regime media.)

Just heard today that the statute of limitations ran out on any potential charges that can be brought against anyone in the Biden family for the "I'm sitting next to my father" shakedown.

**** this D.O.J.

(republican as well as democrat deserve to be in lower case. And a special **** you to the regime media.)
There's a stature of limitations on treason?

They could film Joe clubbing baby seals on the coast of Alaska, right next to Hillary, and nothing would happen.

**** this D.O.J.

And I get a bunch of **** because I won’t vote for them anymore.

did they find some more **** on Hunter over the weekend? curious timing on the GA indictment.

And I get a bunch of **** because I won’t vote for them anymore.

I don't blame you, but not all of them are bad. They're just completely outnumbered and do not have the resources the demoncrats do. They control too much.

Voting is just a tourniquet to slow down blood loss while trying to paddle upstream with one arm.

There's plenty of states that are still free, so there's still hope.

1692102387757.png

Sorry your house burned to the ground, but here's 700 bucks.

Meanwhile they're pushing for more free billions to Ukraine. It should be up past 130 BILLION total now.

How the **** does anyone keep voting democrat? Seriously. They do absolutely ZERO good for the citizens of this country.

Yea. $700 for American people. Billions for zelensky. His top generals bought villas and chateaux in Spain. New cars. Where did the money come from?

A recent report on CBS propaganda stated that hunter has 330 million. Joe has 58 million.

A reporter for NTD news ( Epoch Times) was shaken down by CCP thugs. Her name is Iris Tao. They mugged her in Washington DC as she walked from her apartment to the white house, where she reports. They took her phone and laptop, not her jewelry, money or purse. They didn't steal her identity. No American media reported this except ntd news. Why are American propaganda outlets covering for the CCP?

Nobody with a brain thinks Biden runs his own Twitter page. I doubt he even knows what it is. Tweet deleted..lol

How the **** does anyone keep voting democrat? Seriously. They do absolutely ZERO good for the citizens of this country

Au contraire S4E, they still be gettin' stuff from Obama's stash, dontcha know.

Biden Admin Begins Wiping Away Billions Of Student Debt For Thousands Of Borrowers​

In July, The Department of Education (DOE) announced that it would automatically forgive $39 billion of student loan debt for more than 804,000 borrowers who have been in repayments for more than 20 years, following a recent ruling by the Supreme Court that blocked the administration’s plan to grant forgiveness to nearly 40 million Americans. The DOE later announced that, in light of the Supreme Court’s ruling, the department would use the Higher Education Act and an expansion of income-driven repayment plans to forgive student loans. The new plan would slash payments for those making $32,800 or less annually, to $0.

th

th

Last edited: