• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

Au contraire S4E, they still be gettin' stuff from Obama's stash, dontcha know.

Biden Admin Begins Wiping Away Billions Of Student Debt For Thousands Of Borrowers​

In July, The Department of Education (DOE) announced that it would automatically forgive $39 billion of student loan debt for more than 804,000 borrowers who have been in repayments for more than 20 years, following a recent ruling by the Supreme Court that blocked the administration’s plan to grant forgiveness to nearly 40 million Americans. The DOE later announced that, in light of the Supreme Court’s ruling, the department would use the Higher Education Act and an expansion of income-driven repayment plans to forgive student loans. The new plan would slash payments for those making $32,800 or less annually, to $0.

th

th

Boy we sure have eroded fast. As you look at the full picture of the place we're in, the people in charge and the direction we're heading. Our fate is pretty much sealed.

Apathy is a deadly virus.

Up until a month ago I didn't know the history with Ukraine,Russia and the United States meddling.

If the public knew, they'd be even more pissed that we're giving them so much money and arms.

What a scam that is. The military industrial complex needs to take a long vacation.

I'm sick of it but we can't do anything. We can expect inflation to continue. Will the spending ever stop?

Up until a month ago I didn't know the history with Ukraine,Russia and the United States meddling.

If the public knew, they'd be even more pissed that we're giving them so much money and arms.

Watch RFK Jr.'s interview with Tucker, which I posted in the "Misled about the Ukraine War" thread. He gives a timeline and details that show the United States backed Putin into a corner and basically forced him to do something to protect Russia's interests. Among the details:
  • The CIA generated a coup against Ukraine's duly-elected government in 2014, replacing a neutral President and staff with a government selected by the United States under the advice of the execrable Victoria Nuland.
  • The US-placed government then - surprise! - backed the West.
  • Russia told the West in 1992, 1996, 1999, 2002, 2008, and 2011 that Ukraine was not to become a NATO member, ever.
  • In 2021, Biden's state department refused to assure Putin that Ukraine would not become a NATO member.
  • Russia has been invaded three times, all times through Ukraine due to its cartography and large bridges giving access to Russia.
  • In 2014, Crimea voted overwhelmingly to re-join Russia.
What a scam that is. The military industrial complex needs to take a long vacation.

The MIC has run the country since the end of WWII. Republican Dwight Eisenhower and Democrat John F. Kennedy agreed with that.

Watch RFK Jr.'s interview with Tucker, which I posted in the "Misled about the Ukraine War" thread. He gives a timeline and details that show the United States backed Putin into a corner and basically forced him to do something to protect Russia's interests. Among the details:
  • The CIA generated a coup against Ukraine's duly-elected government in 2014, replacing a neutral President and staff with a government selected by the United States under the advice of the execrable Victoria Nuland.
  • The US-placed government then - surprise! - backed the West.
  • Russia told the West in 1992, 1996, 1999, 2002, 2008, and 2011 that Ukraine was not to become a NATO member, ever.
  • In 2021, Biden's state department refused to assure Putin that Ukraine would not become a NATO member.
  • Russia has been invaded three times, all times through Ukraine due to its cartography and large bridges giving access to Russia.
  • In 2014, Crimea voted overwhelmingly to re-join Russia.

The MIC has run the country since the end of WWII. Republican Dwight Eisenhower and Democrat John F. Kennedy agreed with that.

The RFK interview is the place I got the info from. Why he is still a Democrat, I don't know. That party has completely been overrun with far leftists, not liberals.

I try to gather as much info as possible on a daily basis. The more I watch and listen, the harder it gets for me to be positive about the future of this country. I know it doesn't take any state long to completely turn either. California is living proof of that.

I sometimes envy the oblivious, but I have sons and this is not the future I want them to have.

The RFK interview is the place I got the info from. Why he is still a Democrat, I don't know. That party has completely been overrun with far leftists, not liberals.

Absolutely. I challenge somebody to identify something (D)imbos would actually refuse to support, their "line in the sand."

Shutting down affordable energy and killing Americans in the process? "We love it!" - (D)imbos
Opening the borders and allowing tens of millions to walk into the country, with no prospect for being able to take care of themselves and no ability even to speak the language? "We love it!" - (D)imbos
Teaching kindergartners about anal sex and chopping off genitals? "We love it!" - (D)imbos
Spending trillions of dollars we don't have, running up interest obligations that will destroy the middle class? "We love it!" - Both Parties
Endless wars in ****** totalitarian nations that don't have any relevance to America? "We love it!" - Both parties
Aggressive foreign policy with the largest nuclear power on the planet? "We love it!" - (D)imbos

Name it, somebody. Tell me (D)imbos line in the sand.

I try to gather as much info as possible on a daily basis. The more I watch and listen, the harder it gets for me to be positive about the future of this country. I know it doesn't take any state long to completely turn either. California is living proof of that.

If you had told me in November of 1984 that I would be pessimistic about the future of this country, I would have laughed in your face and called you nuts.

I sometimes envy the oblivious, but I have sons and this is not the future I want them to have.

I have a grandson, getting close to a second grandson, and two kids. I share your concerns.

Fani Willis dad and grandpa were Prominent Black Panthers. Leftists in America foolishly cheer her on.

Daddy owes you

Joe used more than one fake name. Remember Pierre Delecto?

Why do people in Washington D.C. use fake names? Hmmm.

To good not to share again. And again

There’s a new social hierarchy in America. And this one isn’t about what you can afford to do, it’s about what you’re allowed to do.”

The same analysis applies to the raft of indictments against Trump, whose post-2020 denunciations of the election are no different than those of Clinton in 2016 or most Democrats in 2000 and 2004. Democrats are allowed to question the results of an election, Republicans are not. That’s not hypocrisy, it’s hierarchy.

Once you understand this, you begin to recognize it everywhere. Antifa thugs and BLM rioters were allowed to trash entire city blocks, torch police stations, take over neighborhoods, besiege federal courthouses — and do so with the blessing and encouragement, at times even with the complicity, of elected Democrat Party leaders. But every granny that set foot within a mile of the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 had better brace for a federal indictment if they haven’t already been charged.

The same goes for teachers who push transgender ideology and critical race theory on students versus the parents who object to these things being taught behind their backs. The former are courageous leaders, the latter are potential domestic terrorists, at least according to the Biden Justice Department. Ditto for the media’s treatment of the Trump family business versus the Biden family business. None of this is hypocrisy, it’s hierarchy. The left is trying to tell you something, which is that they have all the power and you have none.

2dbf9c.jpg

Joe used more than one fake name. Remember Pierre Delecto?

Why do people in Washington D.C. use fake names? Hmmm.
I thought Mitt Romney was Pierre Delecto

He was. Why was he using a fake name? I think he may have been perusing young girls online. Media quickly covered it up.

Anthony Weiner = Carlos Danger. Remember that one?