• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

His wife and people had to know that. Someone had to buckle his belt in the back.
maybe it's those elastic waist pants that the old people wear to look cool and hip.

Jimmy can shine some light on it for us.

@Steeltime

maybe it's those elastic waist pants that the old people wear to look cool and hip.

Jimmy can shine some light on it for us.

@Steeltime

To quote the Shakespeare of Steeler Nation, the lord and master of the English language, the great wordsmith ... Ogurr:

**** you, So0p.

Episode 3,279 of "Dementia-ridden Old Man Cannot Figure Out What To Do."

Every time. EVERY. *******. TIME. He mumbles through comments somebody else wrote, gets lost during the comments, mumbles some weird made-up word, screws up names, then is utterly baffled at how to leave the area he entered five minutes earlier.

81 million votes ... you bet.

His wife and people had to know that. Someone had to buckle his belt in the back.
This picture is most likely fake and its over a year old. There are videos of him from that trip that show his pants on correctly. It would be near impossible to put dress pants on backwards without help.

This picture is most likely fake and its over a year old. There are videos of him from that trip that show his pants on correctly. It would be near impossible to put dress pants on backwards without help.

Great point. You know why nobody puts pants on backwards any more? The prohibitive cost for the help putting on the pants.

That cost? Yep, $50. And I think all of us know somebody who values $50 more than putting on pants backwards!

Great point. You know why nobody puts pants on backwards any more? The prohibitive cost for the help putting on the pants.

That cost? Yep, $50. And I think all of us know somebody who values $50 more than putting on pants backwards!

And some things will stay with us until the end of time or we choose to make them right.

7wm12t.jpg

What further evidence exactly do leftists need to convince them the dude is not capable of driving a car, let alone running the most powerful nation on earth?!?!?

What further evidence exactly do leftists need to convince them the dude is not capable of driving a car, let alone running the most powerful nation on earth?!?!?

Doesn’t matter. Orange Man Bad.

Doesn’t matter. Orange Man Bad.

Joementia was asked to comment on Orange Man Bad and before his nurse handlers could intervene replied, "I had an orange cat once, a tabby, and he almost caught fire when lightning struck a lake, or more like a pond, because Dr. Jill - I'm her husband - and the lightning strike, a sign from God about how much he loves me, caused an inferno the consumed the entire house and killed the cat and killed my first wife, who was in the house and fled with the kids in the car and a drunk trunk driver ran into her, and I had to face down Corn Pop, he's a bad dude, at the funeral and I was going to be an All-American football player at the Naval Academy and you ain't black."

I'd love to know what medications they have him on.

All of the top quality drugs can be found in D.C. They'll even deliver cocaine to the white house if you want them to.
Still wondering why nobody in the secret service has been fired or written up for their glaring incompetence.

They destroyed evidence before they even knew what it was.

Well, either that or they destroyed evidence because they knew exactly what it was and who it belonged to. Either way, glaring gross incompetence.

All of the top quality drugs can be found in D.C. They'll even deliver cocaine to the white house if you want them to.

Well of course they will....ONLY if you're in the correct party Comrade. The correct party is above the law. It's part of our exclusive benefits package.

Joementia was asked to comment on Orange Man Bad and before his nurse handlers could intervene replied, "I had an orange cat once, a tabby, and he almost caught fire when lightning struck a lake, or more like a pond, because Dr. Jill - I'm her husband - and the lightning strike, a sign from God about how much he loves me, caused an inferno the consumed the entire house and killed the cat and killed my first wife, who was in the house and fled with the kids in the car and a drunk trunk driver ran into her, and I had to face down Corn Pop, he's a bad dude, at the funeral and I was going to be an All-American football player at the Naval Academy and you ain't black."
need to work in dogged faced pony soldier in there someplace.

ab691495-ec31-44cb-933c-9920b122739f.jpg

Wendy Bell in Pittsburgh was saying yesterday that Biden and the Dims have no re-election apparatus in place.
This could mean:
1. The Dim Party knows Biden isn’t going to be the nominee.
2. The Dims will use the new Covid as a means to cancel the election (her opinion).
3. They know they can phony up enough votes that they don’t need to have a campaign.

She has an app, Wendy Bell Radio.

Art Bells sister?

I think they use the same tactics as last time.

Wendy Bell in Pittsburgh was saying yesterday that Biden and the Dims have no re-election apparatus in place.
This could mean:
2. The Dims will use the new Covid as a means to cancel the election (her opinion).
3. They know they can phony up enough votes that they don’t need to have a campaign.

She has an app, Wendy Bell Radio.
Realizing that there are those that live and breathe based solely on their ideology, if the CDC or Fauci comes out and says everyone needs to mask up and shelter in place, they will do it. Hell, I still see people wearing masks in stores. We can only hope that we don't get fooled again.

This could mean:

Why does anybody doubt this any more? Seriously, Katie Hobbs - the worst kind of loser cowardly excrement ever to stain Arizona - hid for eight months, barely campaigned, and supposedly "beat" a candidate who traveled to every square mile of Arizona, challenged the contemptible Hobbs to debates, went on every interview offered, took on every question, never shied away from explaining her positions ... and supposedly lost.

Yeah, sure. Just surprised Cowardly Katie didn't get 81 million votes.

Elections just don't matter any more. Sorry, they don't. We have VIDEOTAPES of a van delivering tens of thousands of ballots to a Detroit polling station at 3:30 a.m. - when only (D)imbos were on site - and VIDEOTAPES of a Georgia poll worker feeding the same ballots through the tabulator MULTIPLE TIMES, and VIDEO of the Georgia poll workers dragging ballots out from under a table after (R) monitors were sent home and yet all we hear is, "yOu hAvE nO PrOoF oF VoTeR fRaUd."

Why does anybody doubt this any more? Seriously, Katie Hobbs - the worst kind of loser cowardly excrement ever to stain Arizona - hid for eight months, barely campaigned, and supposedly "beat" a candidate who traveled to every square mile of Arizona, challenged the contemptible Hobbs to debates, went on every interview offered, took on every question, never shied away from explaining her positions ... and supposedly lost.

Yeah, sure. Just surprised Cowardly Katie didn't get 81 million votes.

Elections just don't matter any more. Sorry, they don't. We have VIDEOTAPES of a van delivering tens of thousands of ballots to a Detroit polling station at 3:30 a.m. - when only (D)imbos were on site - and VIDEOTAPES of a Georgia poll worker feeding the same ballots through the tabulator MULTIPLE TIMES, and VIDEO of the Georgia poll workers dragging ballots out from under a table after (R) monitors were sent home and yet all we hear is, "yOu hAvE nO PrOoF oF VoTeR fRaUd."

Most would be destroyed,lost or erased right after the election anyway. The fact that you would have to jump through hoops of obstruction fire to get anything done is telling.

I have zero faith in the systems many states have in place.These people have zero integrity when it comes to winning and their party.
What do you get in return? A downgraded life and a country that has no positive direction to talk about.