• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Biden Destroying Us"

The evidence of Joe Biden's grotesque corruption and misuse of his public office for personal gain is so clear, so compelling that only the dumbest of the dumb, the Nobel laureates of stupidity, the Rhodes Scholars of ignorance, could fail to acknowledge this evidence and the inevitable conclusion that Joe Biden is a corrupt, dirty, lying, scumbag grifter. In particular:
  • While Vice-President, holding public office and being compensated for the honor, Dementia Joe had not one, not two, but THREE pseudonyms (Robin Ware, Robert L. Peters, and JRB Ware) he used while sending e-mails on his White House account.
  • A detailed search reveals nobody actually named Robin Ware, Robert L. Peters or JRB Ware actually working in the White House at the time.
  • The National Archives - you know, the entity that turned in Donald Trump for holding classified documents - confirmed that at least 5,400 e-mails exist under those names but is refusing to turn them over even after a FOIA request.
  • Dementia Joe's Pseudonym E-mails Confirmed
  • Dementia Joe also set up at least 20 shell corporations while Vice-President, with no actual business function for any of these many front companies.
  • These shell companies accepted millions of dollars from foreign nations, including enemies such as China, and distributed the money to Biden family members.
  • “The sole purpose of these shell companies appear to be to launder money from foreign nationals to at least nine different Biden family members,” Comer alleged, adding that he’s confident the investigation will show $17 million the Bidens received from overseas. Comer added the transactions could even exceed $40 million-plus.
  • Biden Shell Corporations Laundered Millions for Family Members
Biden's defense is the classic, "Nothing to see here." He asked, "Where's the money?" several months ago - where bank records show the money is in the hands of his family, and where he somehow affords three homes, including an ocean-front mansion, on his government salary.

Anybody who continues to doubt that Joe Biden is a filthy, lying, corrupt, scumbag grifter who has traded his public office for personal gain is irredeemably and insufferably inane at this point.
What’s funny is that I was in college with a girl named Robin Ware. I wonder if people are giving her ****?

More brilliance from Joementia. He convinced Strom Thurmond to vote for the Civil Rights Act before he died.

Problems are that (1) Thurmond voted AGAINST the Civil Rights Act in both 1964 and 1965m (2) Biden was just 22 or 23 years old at the time and not an elected official, and (3) Thurmond died 40 years after the legislation.

******* guy makes Grandpa Simpson sound like Lincoln.

81 million votes! There is no way in hell that guy is running for president again. Every American who actually voted for this guy should feel cheated, but rest assured he's isn't running the show.

Random question just popped into my head, do political platforms exist anymore, or do they just proclaim we're good, their evil now?

Random question just popped into my head, do political platforms exist anymore, or do they just proclaim we're good, their evil now?
That's not very random

It's almost as if ... stay with me here, Indy ... they WANTED a failing economy, open borders, and runaway inflation.

Why in heaven's name would any political party WANT that? Thinking out loud here, but crashing the dollar, thereby triggering inflation, thus crashing the housing market and the economy, and opening the borders at the same time, puts tens of millions of Americans in harm's way, making them much, much more susceptible to believing the "we're from the government and we're here to help" lie.

81 million votes! There is no way in hell that guy is running for president again. Every American who actually voted for this guy should feel cheated, but rest assured he's isn't running the show.
What? The 10 or 12 million actual living people who voted for him?

It's almost as if ... stay with me here, Indy ... they WANTED a failing economy, open borders, and runaway inflation.

Why in heaven's name would any political party WANT that? Thinking out loud here, but crashing the dollar, thereby triggering inflation, thus crashing the housing market and the economy, and opening the borders at the same time, puts tens of millions of Americans in harm's way, making them much, much more susceptible to believing the "we're from the government and we're here to help" lie.
You'd have to be a 🦆 ing moron and or blind to not see the train's headlight. At this point **** the idiots who want (or are totally oblivious) to what's coming. I'm prepared and that's all I give a **** about. **** everybody else who is not friend or family.

They sure know how to wreck stuff and our media will not speak an ill word about any of it. It's 100% intentional by design. Just overload the system. I mean everything they've done is to create chaos and hardship, when we should have zero.

We should be humming along like a high performance engine competing and producing. Nope we have traitors wrecking everything they can touch and selling us out to China.

What? The 10 or 12 million actual living people who voted for him?
Yeah I don't have any faith in voting on a national scale. A lot of corruption in key areas. Which that's all it takes unless ***** so bad you swing voters against your beloved party that's lied and used you for 50 years.

Yeah I don't have any faith in voting on a national scale. A lot of corruption in key areas. Which that's all it takes unless ***** so bad you swing voters against your beloved party that's lied and used you for 50 years.
Niggaz 4 Trump is apparently a new thing.