• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

blah blah

You know, there are two political parties in America. I happened to vote for a different one than you did. I did so along with 81.2M others. You voted for the other guy, who got 74.2M. Such is life. Four years from now, you can try again. Maybe then, your guy and your party will win. Your dogmatism and absolutism is through the roof. But I'm sure your wife loves that in you, along with your cute photoshops. Congrats on that.

I haven't had someone with a crush on me like this since jr. high.

What was his name?

And as an American living abroad, I have all the Constitutional rights as anyone stateside.

Uhh, no, you don't. Our Constitution does not apply in foreign nations. Our rights to freedom of speech - such as they are nowadays - don't apply to you in Hungary, nor do our 2nd, 4th, 5th, 6th, or 8th amendments.

But I'm sure your wife loves that in you,

Your wife will not be happy with your latent homosexual advances.
Twice in one day you're telling me about my wife's feelings. Try and keep the focus on participating board members.

Twice in one day you're telling me about my wife's feelings. Try and keep the focus on participating board members.
My bad, Booted, I will.

Got you mixed up w Badcat, who had brought up his wife. So much bad blood on here, coming from so many angles, hard to keep track.

My apologies.

My bad, Booted, I will.

Got you mixed up w Badcat, who had brought up his wife. So much bad blood on here, coming from so many angles, hard to keep track.

My apologies.
Its all good. Now let the **** flinging recommence!

No wonder there are so many long faces around here. The board is full of bad juju, anger and misplaced animosity. Can't be easy coming to terms with the fact you hitched your cart to such a lame horse. I feel for ya'll. I trust with the passing of time, things will get better. "If he had a dog, the dog would leave him too." 🔥

No wonder there are so many long faces around here. The board is full of bad juju, anger and misplaced animosity. Can't be easy coming to terms with the fact you hitched your cart to such a lame horse. I feel for ya'll. I trust with the passing of time, things will get better. "If he had a dog, the dog would leave him too." 🔥

Sadly amazing, yet truly apropos. You can't speak about the current *President, because to do so would involve a negative discussion, because frankly he's destroying this great nation.

On the other hand, Trump lives in your head 24/7 rent free.

Gotta say, the latter pleases me to no end.

PS...Pilanka time? Last night you were posting at 4:30AM. Strange for sure.

The people you attempt to use as rational sources is quite comical and quite damaging to the argument you try and fail to make.

Not sure where to drop, but woke-North Face gets ***** slapped LMAO

Emilio1!.gif

I try to get Mrs. SteelerinLebanon on here but she may be to corrupting an influence for you angels on here. I have created a monster, politically she may be more conservative and radical than me in some ways and she would drink yinz under the table. Pretty funny for a shy girl who grew up Jehovah Witness lol. Cured her of that ****.
You can take the witness out of Jehovah, but aint nobody figured out how to get Jehovah out of the witness...

What a bunch of white supremacists.

All these white supremacists are really starting to trigger me:

iu

Great speech at the North Carolina republican convention

Impassioned speech not focusing on color or political ideology BTW. I'm sure Pravda will cover it - with a pillow.