• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The Official Thread Dedicated to "Trump Winning"

I'll have to get a 'fact-check' from MSNBC or CNN before I can confirm this, but this sure seems like racism to me:

And this particular response was spot on.

I'll have to get a 'fact-check' from MSNBC or CNN before I can confirm this, but this sure seems like racism to me:

And this particular response was spot on.

I sent him a message yesterday when I saw this. I thanked him as a republican.

Huh?!?! Would you look at that! Trump cleared from another MSM lie

Protesters Gassed, and it wasn't for a photo Op.

WASHINGTON (AP) — An internal government investigation has determined that the decision to forcibly clear racial justice protesters from an area in front of the White House last summer was not influenced by then-President Donald Trump's plan to stage a Bible-toting photo opportunity at that spot.

The report released Wednesday by the Interior Department's inspector general concludes that the protesters were cleared by U.S. Park Police last June 1 so that a contractor could get started installing new fencing.

The demonstrators were protesting the death of George Floyd, who died after a then-Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck and pinned him to the ground for about 9 1/2 minutes. A half-hour after the Washington protesters were forced from the area with pepper pellets and flash-bangs, Trump walked across Lafayette Park amid the lingering scent of pepper spray and delivered a short speech while holding a Bible in front of St. John's Church.

Park Police officials had already planned to clear the area and "had begun implementing the operational plan several hours before they knew of a potential Presidential visit to the park," Inspector General Mark Lee Greenblatt said in a statement accompanying the report.

Huh?!?! Would you look at that! Trump cleared from another MSM lie

Protesters Gassed, and it wasn't for a photo Op.

WASHINGTON (AP) — An internal government investigation has determined that the decision to forcibly clear racial justice protesters from an area in front of the White House last summer was not influenced by then-President Donald Trump's plan to stage a Bible-toting photo opportunity at that spot.

The report released Wednesday by the Interior Department's inspector general concludes that the protesters were cleared by U.S. Park Police last June 1 so that a contractor could get started installing new fencing.

The demonstrators were protesting the death of George Floyd, who died after a then-Minneapolis police officer knelt on his neck and pinned him to the ground for about 9 1/2 minutes. A half-hour after the Washington protesters were forced from the area with pepper pellets and flash-bangs, Trump walked across Lafayette Park amid the lingering scent of pepper spray and delivered a short speech while holding a Bible in front of St. John's Church.

Park Police officials had already planned to clear the area and "had begun implementing the operational plan several hours before they knew of a potential Presidential visit to the park," Inspector General Mark Lee Greenblatt said in a statement accompanying the report.

Yep, a lie perpetuated by the "honest" media like the Washington Compost and NYT, who had their sheeple lemmings everywhere consume and digest it, who all still like loyal worshippers, believe this and countless thousands of other lies...to this day.

Pravda. Corrupt Politics. Dangerous mix.

And look at this. AG Merrick Garland, essentially telling that quack E. Jean Carroll, who conveniently wrote a book around the time she made her sexual assault allegations, who then said it wasn't rape, to pound sand. Maddow not happy. Meanwhile, not a single peep about Tara Reade and Peepads, where there's video evidence of her own mother discussing it on Larry King Live in 1993 and never a book deal for her:

Trump ended up making stupid, crude remarks about it. But they're just that, remarks. There's no law against saying stupid ****, otherwise there are a few here who'd be serving several life sentences.

Trump announces brand new 2,000-mile long luxury hotel at Southern Border…​

Posted by Kane on June 17, 2021 3:47 pm

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

RIO GRANDE CITY, TX—Trump flew to America’s southern border this week to announce a brand-new Trump hotel unlike anything the world has ever seen. The planned hotel will be almost 2,000 miles long and will be situated right on the southern border.

“Yes folks, I’m proud to announce we are building a big, beautiful, golden Trump hotel on the southern border,” said Trump to reporters. “Land just happens to be really cheap down here, what can I say? The border just looks terrible ever since Sleepy Joe ‘Loserface’ Biden stole the presidency from me. Just a disgrace. I’ll bet he can’t even build a wall as fast and cheap as I can build my new Trump hotel. Watch!”

The luxurious hotel will also include an 800-mile golf course and a 1,000-mile lazy tubing river. The southern wall will be a gleaming and impenetrable barrier with Trump’s name emblazoned on it every couple of miles.

Not sure you can even call Peepads a fighter, unless it's against female reporters who ask unapproved, unscripted questions or fighting against trying not to defecate oneself.

Not sure you can even call Peepads a fighter, unless it's against female reporters who ask unapproved, unscripted questions or fighting against trying not to defecate oneself.

Modern liberals, ranking the bravest actions by mankind in ascending order:
  • 300 Spartans taking on a vast army of more than 100,000 at Thermopylae;
  • Union troops at the "Hornet's nest" at Shiloh;
  • Allied troops landing at Normandy;
  • Annoying Oral Claptrap hiding in a bathroom on January 6; and number 1 on the list ...
  • Beijing Joe fielding a question not prepped with flashcards

Trump announces brand new 2,000-mile long luxury hotel at Southern Border…​

Posted by Kane on June 17, 2021 3:47 pm

NEWS JUNKIES -- CHECK OUT OUR HOMEPAGE

RIO GRANDE CITY, TX—Trump flew to America’s southern border this week to announce a brand-new Trump hotel unlike anything the world has ever seen. The planned hotel will be almost 2,000 miles long and will be situated right on the southern border.

“Yes folks, I’m proud to announce we are building a big, beautiful, golden Trump hotel on the southern border,” said Trump to reporters. “Land just happens to be really cheap down here, what can I say? The border just looks terrible ever since Sleepy Joe ‘Loserface’ Biden stole the presidency from me. Just a disgrace. I’ll bet he can’t even build a wall as fast and cheap as I can build my new Trump hotel. Watch!”

The luxurious hotel will also include an 800-mile golf course and a 1,000-mile lazy tubing river. The southern wall will be a gleaming and impenetrable barrier with Trump’s name emblazoned on it every couple of miles.
Whoever wrote that had the Trump-speak perfect:. I’ll bet he can’t even build a wall as fast and cheap as I can build my new Trump hotel. Watch!”

Modern liberals, ranking the bravest actions by mankind in ascending order:
  • 300 Spartans taking on a vast army of more than 100,000 at Thermopylae;
  • Union troops at the "Hornet's nest" at Shiloh;
  • Allied troops landing at Normandy;
  • Annoying Oral Claptrap hiding in a bathroom on January 6; and number 1 on the list ...
  • Beijing Joe fielding a question not prepped with flashcards
seems you left out American Patriot Michael Avenatti's fight for jussis; Jussie Smollet wading into MAGA Country to expose racism at 2am during a Chicago winter; Antifa doin their thang...

Statement by Donald J. Trump, 45th President of the United States of America​

06/21/21

I have accepted the invitation of Texas Governor Greg Abbott to join him on an official visit to our Nation’s decimated Southern Border on Wednesday, June 30, 2021.

The Biden Administration inherited from me the strongest, safest, and most secure border in U.S history and in mere weeks they turned it into the single worst border crisis in U.S history. It’s an unmitigated disaster zone.

We went from detain-and-remove to catch-and-release. We went from having border security that was the envy of the world to a lawless border that is now pitied around the world. Biden and Harris have handed control of our border over to cartels, criminals, and coyotes. Drug dealers, MS-13 gang members, human smugglers, sex traffickers, and the criminal elements of the world now have free reign. Hospitals and schools are getting crushed and public health is being sacrificed all in service of a radical left anti-borders agenda. Our brave border agents and courageous ICE officers have been illegally stopped from doing their jobs. Our Nation is now one giant sanctuary city where even dangerous criminals are being cut loose and set free inside the U.S interior on a daily basis.

If this weren’t bad enough, Biden and Harris won’t even tour the scenes of the wreckage they created, or come down and visit with the Border Patrol and ICE heroes risking their lives to defend our Nation at a time when the White House is doing everything it can to make their job totally impossible.

What Biden and Harris have done, and are continuing to do on our border, is a grave and willful dereliction of duty.

My visit will hopefully shine a spotlight on these crimes against our Nation—and show the incredible people of ICE and Border Patrol that they have our unshakeable support.

the **** is wrong with you laughing at that @Tibs?
are you here? does the illegal immigration effect your sorry *** one goddamned bit? I'm sure Hungary would "tear down that wall" to accept the fleeing male members of fighting age from the Middle East, correct?

you're ******* disgusting.

the **** is wrong with you laughing at that @Tibs?
are you here? does the illegal immigration effect your sorry *** one goddamned bit? I'm sure Hungary would "tear down that wall" to accept the fleeing male members of fighting age from the Middle East, correct?

you're ******* disgusting.

I'm laughing at former guy trying to stay relevant. Laughing even harder at watching Indy suck on his tiny, shriveled, purple nutsack.

Oh, and I'm laughing at you for being such a sensitive prick, that your panties get wadded up over what emojis people click on at the bottom of posts.

Boy, how the mighty have fallen. Who knew all of MAGA would curl up into a whimpering ball of anxiety once former guy got shitcanned out of the WH?

Have a great evening dude, hope you make it through the night, with all the commies & immigrants lurking beneath your bed. (y)

I'm laughing at former guy trying to stay relevant. Laughing even harder at watching Indy suck on his tiny, shriveled, purple nutsack.

Oh, and I'm laughing at you for being such a sensitive prick, that your panties get wadded up over what emojis people click on at the bottom of posts.

Boy, how the mighty have fallen. Who knew all of MAGA would curl up into a whimpering ball of anxiety once former guy got shitcanned out of the WH?

Have a great evening dude, hope you make it through the night, with all the commies & immigrants lurking beneath your bed. (y)
oh, **** you and **** off.
"former guy" trying to stay relevant?
you mean, taking a page from Bomma's playbook and you do not like it? not one bit? poor, sensitive Tibs.

again, go **** yourself.

Oh, and I'm laughing at you for being such a sensitive prick, that your panties get wadded up

This from the guy who's huffed and puffed his way out of here countless times, for months at a time, for being a - wait for it - sensitive prick.

You just can't make this **** up. :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

oh, **** you and **** off.
"former guy" trying to stay relevant?
you mean, taking a page from Bomma's playbook and you do not like it? not one bit? poor, sensitive Tibs.

again, go **** yourself.

Settle down, Champ, your 'roid rage is getting the better of you. Breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out... 🔁

Settle down, Champ, your 'roid rage is getting the better of you. Breathe in, breathe out

5bvzjs-gif.5326