• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

The string pullers for AOC want war in the Left - getcher popcorn ready

The Dems will end up eating their own, all of them

Now a jew hater in trouble, that's what they get for letting the fringe wackos into politics

Pelosi, Top Democrats Condemn 'Anti-Semitic' Comments From Rep. Ilhan Omar

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) and other high-ranking Democrats are slamming freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar‘s (D-MN) recent comments about her fellow members of Congress — condemning them as anti-Semitic.

Ilhan Omar Tweeted that U.S. Politicians' Support for Israel Is 'All About the Benjamins'

1.6920119.347032164.jpg

Max Rose, a freshman member of Congress from New York and a Jewish combat veteran, was one of the first Democratic politicians to denounce Omar. "Implying that Americans support Israel because of money alone is offensive," he wrote

https://www.mediaite.com/online/bre...mn-anti-semitic-comments-from-rep-ilhan-omar/

"Ilhan Omar" is apparently translates to "stinking sack of ****." What a vile, disgusting, corrupt and dangerous scum she is:

"Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel."

Regarding a congressman's support of Israel and criticism of Omar for her anti-Israel comments, "It's all about the Benjamins baby ��"

Commenting on Mike Pence's Christian beliefs and remarks about the sanctity of Christmas, "Jesus take the wheel! #BorderWall"

Yeah, I recall those myriad of public officials and reporters lambasting Omar for her anti-Christian comments. You bet I remember them.

Wasn't 21 one of those critics? Can't seem to find his post, however ...

"Ilhan Omar" is apparently translates to "stinking sack of ****." What a vile, disgusting, corrupt and dangerous scum she is:

"Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel."

Regarding a congressman's support of Israel and criticism of Omar for her anti-Israel comments, "It's all about the Benjamins baby ��"

Commenting on Mike Pence's Christian beliefs and remarks about the sanctity of Christmas, "Jesus take the wheel! #BorderWall"

Yeah, I recall those myriad of public officials and reporters lambasting Omar for her anti-Christian comments. You bet I remember them.

Wasn't 21 one of those critics? Can't seem to find his post, however ...

Tell me again why we want more Muslim immigrants moving here?

The Dems will end up eating their own, all of them

Now a jew hater in trouble, that's what they get for letting the fringe wackos into politics

Pelosi, Top Democrats Condemn 'Anti-Semitic' Comments From Rep. Ilhan Omar

House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) and other high-ranking Democrats are slamming freshman Rep. Ilhan Omar‘s (D-MN) recent comments about her fellow members of Congress — condemning them as anti-Semitic.

Ilhan Omar Tweeted that U.S. Politicians' Support for Israel Is 'All About the Benjamins'

1.6920119.347032164.jpg

Max Rose, a freshman member of Congress from New York and a Jewish combat veteran, was one of the first Democratic politicians to denounce Omar. "Implying that Americans support Israel because of money alone is offensive," he wrote

https://www.mediaite.com/online/bre...mn-anti-semitic-comments-from-rep-ilhan-omar/

Another mind blower for me. People actually voted this dirtbag into office.

Because they've invented so much useful technology that has moved humankind ahead. Just count the Nobels.

Be fair, Vincent. The youngest Nobel recipient ever, Malala Yousafzai, was Muslim and she spent her life protesting the terrible treatment inflicted on Muslims by those nasty Christians. Lo and behold, those 12th-century minded, racist Christians then murdered her and other female students ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malala_Yousafzai

Okay, I may have misstated a couple of details here and there, but the meme is clear - MUSLIM GREAT!

You have to know where she comes from in Minnesota

'Little Mogadishu,' the Somali capital of America

Whatever happened to people assimilating to American culture? I get the whole be proud of where you come from deal. Don't bring your ****** failed ideas from whatever land you or your ancestors bolted from. The framework for our greatness was laid out by the brilliant men who created this country. Stick to the program or go back to that wonderful place you came from.

52040683_2337532546527683_718914720043630592_n.jpg

Be fair, Vincent. The youngest Nobel recipient ever, Malala Yousafzai, was Muslim and she spent her life protesting the terrible treatment inflicted on Muslims by those nasty Christians. Lo and behold, those 12th-century minded, racist Christians then murdered her and other female students ...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Malala_Yousafzai

Okay, I may have misstated a couple of details here and there, but the meme is clear - MUSLIM GREAT!
The Taliban was internationally denounced by governments, human rights organizations and feminist groups. Taliban officials responded to condemnation by further denouncing Yousafzai, indicating plans for a possible second assassination attempt which was justified as a religious obligation. Their statements resulted in further international condemnation

Wow, "condemnation". TWICE! Brutal.

here we go

President Trump calls on Omar to resign over remarks condemned as anti-Semitic

President Trump on Tuesday called on Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) to resign for comments on Israel that were criticized as anti-Semitic.

“I think she should either resign from Congress or she should certainly resign from the House Foreign Affairs Committee,” Trump said of the freshman lawmaker.

The comments were quickly condemned by Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other Democratic leaders. But House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) told Roll Call that Omar would not be stripped of her committee assignments.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...marks-condemned-as-anti-semitic?userid=229233

---------------

Muslim loving Dems just paying lip service to what she was saying was bad, they all prefer the Palestinians over those Jews

meanwhile

It's happenin'

McConnell Will Hold Vote on Green New Deal

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said that the Senate would hold an upcoming vote on the Green New Deal resolution introduced last week by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA), CNBC reports.

Said McConnell: “I’ve noted with great interest the Green New Deal, and we’re going to be voting on that in the Senate to give everybody an opportunity to go on record.”

“McConnell wants to get Senate Democrats, especially the 2020 presidential election hopefuls, on the record about their support of the sweeping climate resolution.”

https://politicalwire.com/2019/02/12/mcconnell-will-hold-vote-on-green-new-deal/

meanwhile

It's happenin'

McConnell Will Hold Vote on Green New Deal

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY) said that the Senate would hold an upcoming vote on the Green New Deal resolution introduced last week by Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) and Sen. Ed Markey (D-MA), CNBC reports.

Said McConnell: “I’ve noted with great interest the Green New Deal, and we’re going to be voting on that in the Senate to give everybody an opportunity to go on record.”

“McConnell wants to get Senate Democrats, especially the 2020 presidential election hopefuls, on the record about their support of the sweeping climate resolution.”

https://politicalwire.com/2019/02/12/mcconnell-will-hold-vote-on-green-new-deal/

JJ3.gif

2020 (D) candidates, ALL ABOARD!!

Whatever happened to people assimilating to American culture? I get the whole be proud of where you come from deal. Don't bring your ****** failed ideas from whatever land you or your ancestors bolted from. The framework for our greatness was laid out by the brilliant men who created this country. Stick to the program or go back to that wonderful place you came from.

Sad to hear college students these days trash our founding fathers. To them they are just white supremacists. See UVA and Jefferson. A year ago or so his statue kept getting vandalized.

The U.S. use to take in people from western Europe who were already westernized. The cultures weren't that much different even if the governments were. They were coming to a great land where all they wanted was a chance to be Americans. For the past 50 years that has changed. Now we take in people that actually hate the country and want to change the country into what they just left. Islam is a stealth religion. They want to dominate the world. They can't do that while being stuck in the middle east. I understand not every Muslim wants this. However they will always side with their people. Which is why radical Islam is so hard to defeat. Even the non-radicals feel obligated to help them or at least not thwart them.

This country is being de-westernized and eventually it will fall. It's probably already too late. California is already overran by foreign nationals and people that hate the U.S. My wife was born and raised there and I've spend lots of time there over the years. California is gone. Florida is turning into North Cuba. There are places that only speak Spanish in Miami. The nation is about to be fragmented. It's a shame that the greatest country the world has ever seen falls this way. Allowing traitors and foreigners to eat away at it's culture and freedoms.

I'm a food network junkie and I see Chefs and the like all the time from many countries who have legally become a U.S. citizen or their immediate family have (and raised them right), and they truly know the American Dream and have worked damn hard for it, and you can tell they appreciate every single day here because they know in their hearts it's the greatest country in the world to pursue those dreams. I just see it way too much to believe proper assimilation and naturalization still doesn't happen in this country. It's just that we are always fed all the **** stories unfortunately. But yes, Academia has become a circus and an echo chamber of liberal group-think.

And to Vader's point, there are still a huge number of people who have no intentions of assimilating or working hard for the American Dream, they just want to take advantage of the system and milk it for whatever they can. Are they solely at fault though, or is the system partly to blame? Anyways, more to his point, California truly has become a lost cause. I've lived here a long time, and it's to the point where I'll go certain places and I'm expected to know Espanol. And that's the only thing I'll hear over loudspeakers at certain large retail establishments sometimes.

No jodidamente bueno! (No ******* good)

I know, why do I live here then? Family and a family-owned business is hard to cut away from (and just bought a second property in SD). I keep looking at all the information I can on places like AZ and Idaho though.

This push by Dems to not have people assimilate is just a tactic to keep people down. How does not speaking English benefit any person?

Look at all the groups that have come. Italians, Russians, Polish, Germans, even Chinese immigrants wanted to learn English. Maybe the old folks who came over would never learn it, but they wanted their kids speaking English because they wanted them to succeed on their own.

Assimilating doesn't mean you forget your own traditions. That is also obvious when you look at the Italians, Irish, Chinese, Greeks. They all keep their own strong traditions.

Liberals these days seem to value the poem on the Statue of Liberty over the Constitution. They seem to forget the part about a melting pot. Liberals now want everything separate like a TV dinner.

Oh man, you gotta read some of this then. Comedy gold.

https://mobile.twitter.com/SenMarkey/status/1095439519774638080

The stupidity escalates daily

Yeah, NY showed them! @#$% those 25,000 high paying jobs! We stand united against the development of New York City and rising real estate values. @#$% the spike to our economy.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/...yorkers-defeated-jeff-bezoss-corporate-greed/
Ocasio-Cortez: New Yorkers Defeated Jeff Bezos’s ‘Corporate Greed’
4 Feb 2019

Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (D-NY) cheered Amazon’s decision to cancel the construction of its planned second headquarters in New York City, saying residents “defeated” the “corporate greed” of the e-commerce giant and its billionaire founder and CEO Jeff Bezos.

“Anything is possible: today was the day a group of dedicated, everyday New Yorkers & their neighbors defeated Amazon’s corporate greed, its worker exploitation, and the power of the richest man in the world,” she wrote.

Anything is possible: today was the day a group of dedicated, everyday New Yorkers & their neighbors defeated Amazon’s corporate greed, its worker exploitation, and the power of the richest man in the world. https://t.co/nyvm5vtH9k
— Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (@AOC) February 14, 2019​

The freshman congresswoman’s district borders the area in which Amazon selected as the site for the project.

Earlier Thursday, Amazon announced it will not go ahead with the headquarters, citing growing opposition from city and state officials. The technology giant planned on bringing 25,000 jobs to the city, and investment $2.5 billion on the construction of new office buildings.

“After much thought and deliberation, we’ve decided not to move forward with our plans to build a headquarters for Amazon in Long Island City, Queens. For Amazon, the commitment to build a new headquarters requires positive, collaborative relationships with state and local elected officials who will be supportive over the long-term,” the company said in a statement. “While polls show that 70% of New Yorkers support our plans and investment, a number of state and local politicians have made it clear that they oppose our presence and will not work with us to build the type of relationships that are required to go forward with the project we and many others envisioned in Long Island City.”

The Associated Press reports that growing opposition to the headquarters had begun to cause a “rift” among New York lawmakers:

The Amazon debate had caused a rift among some Albany Democrats, with Senate Majority Leader Andrew Stewart Cousins, of Yonkers, accusing the governor of trying to divide the party after the Democrat-controlled Legislature passed a series of progressive measures over the past month.

New York Mayor Bill De Blasio recently told lawmakers at a state budget hearing on local government funding that the type of high-paying jobs the Amazon deal could bring to Queens are the kind the city needs to expand its technology sector. Amazon has said it would bring at least 25,000 and as many as 40,000 jobs to the Long Island City neighborhood over 10 to 15 years.

The list of local grievances against the project grew as the months wore on.

City Council members scheduled hearings at which they grilled Amazon officials about the company’s labor practices, its contract with Immigration and Customs Enforcement to provide facial recognition technology and other issues. City politicians denounced the process by which the deal was negotiated as secretive.​

De Blasio said in a statement: “We gave Amazon the opportunity to be a good neighbor and do business in the greatest city in the world. Instead of working with the community, Amazon threw away that opportunity.”

The Teamsters union also lauded the company’s decision to ditch New York.

“New Yorkers made it clear that Amazon wasn’t welcome in our city if it would not respect our workers and our communities,” said Teamsters Joint Council 16 head George Miranda “Apparently, the company decided that was too much to ask.”
Amazon, which was awarded close to $3 billion in tax incentives for the project, said it isn’t seeking out another location, and instead will continue expanding its footprint in the cities of Arlington and Nashville.

Morons.

Last edited:
Now we have New Yorkers cheering, yay, no 25000 jobs. Welfare or unemployment is better.

here we go

President Trump calls on Omar to resign over remarks condemned as anti-Semitic

President Trump on Tuesday called on Rep. Ilhan Omar (D-Minn.) to resign for comments on Israel that were criticized as anti-Semitic.

“I think she should either resign from Congress or she should certainly resign from the House Foreign Affairs Committee,” Trump said of the freshman lawmaker.

The comments were quickly condemned by Speaker Nancy Pelosi (D-Calif.) and other Democratic leaders. But House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-Md.) told Roll Call that Omar would not be stripped of her committee assignments.

https://thehill.com/homenews/admini...marks-condemned-as-anti-semitic?userid=229233

---------------

Muslim loving Dems just paying lip service to what she was saying was bad, they all prefer the Palestinians over those Jews

Wonder where the rest of the Republican party is? Any others aske her to resign? Doubt it.