• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

They were going to MEX for a medical procedure

Why would you go to mexico to begin with. They stood out like a sore thumb

Why would you go to mexico to begin with. They stood out like a sore thumb

I believe some 400,000 Americans visit Mexico each year. I'd figure most are to the resorts.

Me personally I wouldn't visit that place under any circumstances at the moment.

I believe some 400,000 Americans visit Mexico each year. I'd figure most are to the resorts.

Me personally I wouldn't visit that place under any circumstances at the moment.
Even the resorts are turning into cartel havens

Victims all appear to be black. Gonna be hell to pay now.
Couple weeks ago a youngster in an off-roading group I belong to on FB gave me **** and a called me an old white racist because I recommended not going overland to Mexico since it’s not safe. Well, why did you ask? That comment didn’t age well.

Medical procedure my @ss. They were going to make what they thought was a drug deal . They got rolled.

Move on nothing to see here...

The Mex Cartel just apologized for the killing of 2 Americans..

I guess their concerned that if they didn't tell Sleepy Joe they were sorry...it would screw up their sweetheart deal at the border..

Move on nothing to see here...

The Mex Cartel just apologized for the killing of 2 Americans..

I guess their concerned that if they didn't tell Sleepy Joe they were sorry...it would screw up their sweetheart deal at the border..
Our cartel's gun runners can beat theirs any day.

What a world we live in.

A cartel actually apologized and turned in the members involved.

Lol. Wtf?

What a world we live in.

Lol. Wtf?
Sen. Lindsay Graham took a page out of Reagan’s playbook and said the bombing begins in five minutes.

Sen. Lindsay Graham took a page out of Reagan’s playbook and said the bombing begins in five minutes.
I doubt that had much to do with it. Graham is a blow hard in a long line of Republican blow hards. Republicans would be awesome if they weren’t missing their spines.

What a world we live in.

Lol. Wtf?
The cartel was not declared a terrorist org, so it can still run fetanyl and coke into the US, and its bankers face much less scrutiny.

win/win

thanks Sleepy Creepy!

Biden takes his orders from the cartels. Drugs will flow, the border is open because that's what the cartels want. Joe is happy to comply. There is a lot of money flowing. It's safe to assume Joe gets his cut.

Haven't been in years, but a bunch of us used to drive across the AZ border to the beach in Rocky Pointe every year, always in a caravan. Been to Cabo and Cancun, never wandering too far off the beach.

They get their kind of meds from Mexico.

The cartel was not declared a terrorist org, so it can still run fetanyl and coke into the US, and its bankers face much less scrutiny.

win/win

thanks Sleepy Creepy!
Exactly.

The cartels and the corrupt Mexican government know a terrorist designation makes it impossible for them to generate revenue.

Joe will not take action. He likes his payoff.