• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is police brutality

All the current hysteria made me pause and wonder just how many individuals have died during arrest in a given time period as opposed to the number of officers losing their lives in the line of duty during that same time.

Can't seem to find a credible source anywhere. Anyone?

Saw a video this morning from DC, 3 teenage/college age girls were scrubbing graffiti off of buildings and a white chick pulls up in her car, records them, and lectures them for removing BLM from the buildings. Told them if they are removing the graffiti they don't care about black lives. Libtards at their finest.

Last edited:
So here is the latest "police brutality" video. The guy is told numerous times to move back, which he fails to listen to. He continues to approach the officers. Then, after a brief discussion he reaches towards the right hip of the officer on the right. 90% of police and citizens carry their firearm on their right hip if they are right handed. So the officer in front of the guy shoves him backwards. Here is a screen shot of the guy reaching for the hip of the officer:

Edit: never mind on the pic, I cannot get the jpg to upload correctly from my computer for some reason. I select the file, select upload, it shows it as uploaded but gives a broken link to the file? Can anyone help a brother out?Buffalo PD Video.jpg

Last edited:
So here is the latest "police brutality" video. The guy is told numerous times to move back, which he fails to listen to. He continues to approach the officers. Then, after a brief discussion he reaches towards the right hip of the officer on the right. 90% of police and citizens carry their firearm on their right hip if they are right handed. So the officer in front of the guy shoves him backwards. Here is a screen shot of the guy reaching for the hip of the officer: View attachment 4647

Nothing to see there other than a very restrained response to an old *******. Go and reach for something on a cop in that situation and you will likely get more than that.

I have not tried much of 3 Floyd's, but I will have to pick some up this weekend. Bailing out people that just got caught looting, vandalizing, and stealing makes SO much sense. The level of idiocy is just mind numbing.

There's joke here somewhere, about Sun King not even having a malt liquor...but I'm going to let it go.

Come on, be better than pushing a 75 y.o. to the ground. Way better. This doesn't help, in the least. I don't know what he was trying to do, but hard to watch.

There's joke here somewhere, about Sun King not even having a malt liquor...but I'm going to let it go.

LMAO...those racist ********! Have to make due with a Colt 45.

Seems to me like the thugs got their rocks off in the first 1-2 days of the riots for free stuff and anger release, but the leg work and energy is being driven by white antifa, useful idiots like the Buffalo dude.

Look at where all this stuff is happening? Sanctuary cities and places where the governors released prisoners into the population prior to the riots.

Maybe the country needs to break up. It's sad, but there are irreconcilable differences about the fundamentals and rules we all play by. The problem is that you can't partition it by geography and the left has captured the young.

It is sad to break up the greatest country the world has ever produced. However, if it ends racial strife, saves lives, and it's done peacefully then why not?

What do you do when you've just lost control of your city for multiple days to rioters? Slash the police budget!

LOS ANGELES— Los Angeles Mayor Eric Garcetti said Wednesday that he tasked the city to “identify $250 million in cuts” to invest more money into the black community, communities of color, women and “people who have been left behind."

The Los Angeles Times reported that the city will try and cut between $100 million to $150 million from its police budget alone. Garcetti said it is incumbent on the city to “step up and say, ‘What can we sacrifice?’”

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lo...apd-budget-reinvest-into-communities-of-color

What do you do when you've just lost control of your city for multiple days to rioters? Slash the police budget!

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/lo...apd-budget-reinvest-into-communities-of-color

How many people that have been "left behind" are already on government assisted housing, food vouchers, and other government assisted programs. Second, how many people that are "left behind" have a high school diploma? The left needs for people to believe they are victims, without victims their platform goes away in the blink of an eye.

So here is the latest "police brutality" video. The guy is told numerous times to move back, which he fails to listen to. He continues to approach the officers. Then, after a brief discussion he reaches towards the right hip of the officer on the right. 90% of police and citizens carry their firearm on their right hip if they are right handed. So the officer in front of the guy shoves him backwards. Here is a screen shot of the guy reaching for the hip of the officer:

He clearly had large objects in each hand and was not a threat to reach for a gun, which is what you're getting at. They didn't push him hard, but it doesn't take much to knock over an elderly person.

With Big Brother everywhere with a camera, even accidents and minor incidents (that hurt someone) will just be plastered all over the news to be spun as needed.

Police need to realize they are ALWAYS on camera.

If Ellison and his Commie ilk want a Revolution and blood in the streets, overcharging was a good way to get there.

The charges will also contain "lesser included offenses." The DA thereby charges murder in the 2nd degree and all lesser included offenses (listed in the warrant), including 3rd degree, manslaughter, negligent endangerment, etc.

The supervising cop will get convicted. I think that the two rookies who were under that guy's supervision and who said, "Maybe you should sit him up," "Maybe roll him onto his side so he can breathe" are going to be convicted of no more than 2nd degree manslaughter, a.k.a., negligent homicide:

Minnesota Code 609.205 MANSLAUGHTER IN THE SECOND DEGREE.

A person who causes the death of another by any of the following means is guilty of manslaughter in the second degree and may be sentenced to imprisonment for not more than ten years or to payment of a fine of not more than $20,000, or both: (1) by the person's culpable negligence whereby the person creates an unreasonable risk, and consciously takes chances of causing death or great bodily harm to another."

Generally citizens have no duty to act to help another, but the three officers had a statutory duty to render necessary aid to prevent harm to the suspect. The DA will thereby argue that the cops had a duty to render necessary and available aid (getting the suspect in a position where he could breathe, having the cop remove his knee from the guy's neck), failed to do so, their failure was negligent and caused death, meaning 2nd degree manslaughter.

The “problem” with the charges is that Floyd’s family and the rest of the non educated sheep WANT 1st degree murder. They don’t GET that it’s hard to convict. They won’t test until the officers are found guilty of 1st degree murder.

All the current hysteria made me pause and wonder just how many individuals have died during arrest in a given time period as opposed to the number of officers losing their lives in the line of duty during that same time.

Can't seem to find a credible source anywhere. Anyone?

Stats from the Washington Post, which compiles data to show how violent and racist police are but now don't cite their own stats since they destroy the narrative:

56 total unarmed suspects killed by police in 2019.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2019/national/police-shootings-2019/

25 unarmed whites killed by police in 2019

15 unarmed blacks killed by police in 2019:

The Compost cites the details for every such shooting and notes that in six of the shootings of unarmed African-Americans, the suspect had physically attacked the officer, put the officer in imminent danger (including three female cops who simply could not win a fistfight with a black male suspect), and were not charged. Three of the suspects used a vehicle as a weapon but the stats don't deem them armed, including the incident in Los Angeles where the African-American felony suspect backed out of a parking spot, an officer was caught on the passenger door and dragged and the two officers shot and killed the suspect. None of the three was charged. Five other incidents resulted in charges against the officer involved in the shooting. Not sure what happened with the last one.

So to sum up: In 2019, more white unarmed suspects than black killed by police (25-15), of the 15 African-American suspects killed, six became engaged in a physical fight that included the usual grabbing for the officer's weapon, three involved the suspect using a vehicle as a weapon, five resulted in criminal charges against the cop.

Five incidents where the officers have been alleged to have killed the suspect without cause. FIVE. 5. Repeat after me, FIVE.

In 2019, 48 police officers were killed by felonious acts. That is more than three times the number of unarmed African-American suspects killed by cops, and almost ten times the number of illegal killings of unarmed African-American by cops.

So a police officer is much, much, much, much, much, much more likely to be killed by a felonious assault than an unarmed African-American is to be killed by a cop.

But let's burn America down. So we can all move to those beautiful third-world countries where the police are so respectful of minorities. You know, like China and its genocide camps.

iu

Last edited:
It is sad to break up the greatest country the world has ever produced. However, if it ends racial strife, saves lives, and it's done peacefully then why not?

It's sad that the root cause will be the failure of so many to be thankful and grasp your first sentence.

Police need to realize they are ALWAYS on camera.

That is almost true, and I get that most of us love the idea of bodycams, recording every event, etc., but I will share with you a true anecdote from police officers I knew. Very good officers, working for a city that has its own police force and therefore not part of LAPD. LAPD officers now uniformly have body cams.

So two African-American suspects get into a car chase beginning in LAPD jurisdiction, roll into the city where the cops I know work. The non-LAPD cops get the car to stop, and a massive black guy gets out of the driver's seat. Four or five LAPD cars are now also on scene and the seven - SEVEN - LAPD officers don't lift a finger as the driver tries to flee.

City cops hit with tasers. Like throwing rice at a bull. Zero effect, so three of the city cops wrestle with the 6'5", 300 lb. suspect. Two of the cops get hurt in the process, one breaking his wrist. The FINALLY subdue the guy by pumping pepper spray into his mouth.

Meanwhile, the passenger gets out and starts running. LAPD cops do ... nothing. Stand there watching the cops wrestle the ginormous suspect, simply watch the passenger flee.

Why, you ask? Why would they do that? Because why the **** EVER get into any, A-N-Y, physical altercation with a suspect. **** it, let him go and hurt somebody else. Why the **** is the LAPD officer going to risk getting charged or going to jail due to an altercation with a guy that can kill them with his hands? Seriously, explain to me why any cop would do that. The **** is on video. If the cop puts the suspect in an illegal choke hold, suspension, maybe termination, possibly jail. If the cop punches the guy one too many times, suspension, maybe termination, possibly jail.

Cops are now just walking away because there is no "good" outcome to becoming involved in a physical altercation with a suspect. If you think that is not happening, you are just not paying attention.

So add on no-bail release for criminals, growing anger at cops and we are not far away from police that are as ball-less as a lesbian knitting circle.

“Hopefully, George is looking down right and saying this is a great thing that’s happening for our country. It’s a great day for him, it’s a great day for everybody.”

It's hard to believe this is an actual quote from our president and not something from the Onion.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Take notes <a href="https://t.co/x7UVuz6NIb">pic.twitter.com/x7UVuz6NIb</a></p>— SEXY COMMlE ☭ (@ayynicko) <a href="https://twitter.com/ayynicko/status/1268724663686803456?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw">June 5, 2020</a></blockquote> <script async src="https://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Twitter has been taking a lot of stuff down talking about how it doesn't meet their guidelines for conduct etc. Yet the above is still up.

Why i could never be a cop. I'd be killing these antifa ********.

Trump is hurting in the swing states at the moment. There are still 150 some days left so this can change. Last election showed polls could be off, but odds are not in favor of them being wrong 2x in a row. He is either totally clueless or sabatoging himself

It's hard to believe this is an actual quote from our president and not something from the Onion.

Some context? Was Trump being sarcastic, what exactly is he saying here? Been missing the news.