• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

This is What Real Intolerance Looks Like

Steelworth

Absolutely Worthless
Contributor
Reaction score

This is from the country of Georgia, one of those god-awful Eastern European countries. Display a flag and actually get your home broken into because of it? If that were many of our homes here, I'm sure it wouldn't have ended too well for those scumbag pieces of filth.

Instead of trashing her, we should probably thank our lucky stars we live in America (well, what's left of her).

Sorry for the distraction.

Last edited:

I first thought this was some snarky attempt at humor with "Elbonia", the fictional Eastern European country Adams would refer to in Dilbert that perpetuated the belief (and many times the case) that Americans automatically thought any Eastern European country was a shithole. Then I clicked on the link and now I'm confused as to what your point is.

It may not fit perfectly into this thread, but it should take you to a strip about "wokies". I thought it was funny and was surprised to see a Dilbert strip commenting on wokeness. I didn't want to start a new thread, and maybe there was no point. I'll delete it so it doesn't distract from your conversation.

It may not fit perfectly into this thread, but it should take you to a strip about "wokies". I thought it was funny and was surprised to see a Dilbert strip commenting on wokeness. I didn't want to start a new thread, and maybe there was no point. I'll delete it so it doesn't distract from your conversation.

JFC, unbunch your panties. I was just commenting I was confused.

here's what i dont get ... why are straight people so upset about gay people? yes, that is a very, very small segment of people that are truly upset about another very, very small segment of people. yes, there will always be people making fun of others, even calling them derogatory names attributed to sexual preference. so what? remember the old "sticks and stones may break my bones, but words will never hurt me"? i've never had a problem with gay people, and I know quite a few people who are gay and one who is so far in the closet that he buys Corvettes and has a trophy wife to hide his sexuality. Nevertheless, I accept ark for being who he is. He needs to accept who he is though, before anyone else can really know him.

JFC, unbunch your panties. I was just commenting I was confused.
They’re not bunched. It didn’t really fit in considering the topic, so I moved it to a woke thread.

I know quite a few people who are gay and one who is so far in the closet that he buys Corvettes and has a trophy wife to hide his sexuality. Nevertheless, I accept ark for being who he is. He needs to accept who he is though, before anyone else can really know him.

:LOL: :ROFLMAO:

i've never had a problem with gay people, and I know quite a few people who are gay and one who is so far in the closet that he buys Corvettes and has a trophy wife to hide his sexuality. Nevertheless, I accept ark for being who he is. He needs to accept who he is though, before anyone else can really know him.

HandmadeRareBee-size_restricted.gif

I found this interesting about Georgia (from wiki) - The Muslims constitute from 9.9% (463,062) to 10-11% of Georgia's population. There are two major Muslim groups in Georgia. The ethnic Georgian Muslims are Sunni Hanafi and are concentrated in the Autonomous Republic of Adjara of Georgia bordering Turkey. Islam claims the second largest number of followers in Georgia, most notably among Abkhazians and Georgians from Adjara and other regions in the south. Azerbaijanis, most of whom live in Kvemo Kartli Region, and the majority of the Kist people in Pankisi Gorge also identify as Muslim.

So, it may matter what part of Georgia we are talking about, if the answer is Islam.

It would seem that the answer to why the population might be upset about gays is religion. In this case, it looks like that is not the case. 80 - 91% consider themselves to be Orthodox Eastern Christian. There are a smattering of Jews, Jehovah's Wittneses, etc. The data also suggests that it is not a practicing group of orthodox, as about only 25% of them, or close to that go to church regularly.

Based on this, I would assert that the people there just don't want western changes to come their way? Just a guess.

C'mon man, this was the start of wokeness decades ago. Everyone now knows words mean more than actions. Must be at least 10X more these days.

People's entire lives here get ruined over them. Meanwhile there are Uyghurs in China suffering god knows what - and so many others at every corner of the earth.

But America is such an oppressive, racist and cruel nation that a baby like Lebron James, worth half a billion dollars, can cry about it on his stack of cash while not suffering a single repercussion. ******* idiots.