• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

THIS woman thinks she can tell me what to do?!?

Jesus Christ, I would not trust her with my car or with feeding my horses, but she should have control over my medical decisions and my finances?

**** off.

Where did you get that $600?

Between listening to ShitsHisPants and her, and then seeing pictures of Levine - I'm starting to believe we're just living in a simulation or something.

The world is laughing at us. Or the ones who actually like us, they're shaking their heads and doing serious facepalms with the rest of us.

But #ThankYouBrandon :LOL: :ROFLMAO:

These people are ruling over us.

What the hell are we doing?

Just wow.

Jesus Christ, I would not trust her with my car or with feeding my horses, but she should have control over my medical decisions and my finances?

**** off.

Third in line to the presidency! Can you imagine the founders of this country seeing this nutjob in such a high position of power? They'd probably put her in some type of insane asylum.

These people are ruling over us.

What the hell are we doing?

Just wow.

It's beyond belief. People actually vote for her. I had a couple liberal clients a few years back that just loved her. Thought she had balls and was so tough on Trump. They made the mistake of asking me what I thought of her. I made the mistake of answering . I said I thought she was the dumbest ***** ever elected to office and she was an alcoholic. Well next to AOC who now has the stupid crown.

I lost them as clients ..lol. I didn't care.

here's the whole PC

Lord Have Mercy.

It's beyond belief. People actually vote for her.
2t3p62.jpg

Horses are amazing animals. They are a amazingly high on the maintenance list, too. They are not a pet, but a lifestyle.

Absolutely beautiful, ST. I may kick myself for not having them in the future, but I don't want that level of responsibility again.

I throw my dog in the truck and do whatever. Not the way it works with horses.

Horses are amazing animals. They are a amazingly high on the maintenance list, too. They are not a pet, but a lifestyle.

You are correct. Love horses and dogs - so intelligent, personable. They have unique personalities. Apache is very smart, social, outgoing. Will open any door or gate not secure and go for a walk. Did it three times from our barn. Social with other horses, loves mares despite the fact he is married a gelding. Cookie had a bit of a tough life before we got him and is much more insecure and protective. Absolutely bonded to Apache. If we separate them, Cookie is ... not happy.

Absolutely beautiful, ST. I may kick myself for not having them in the future, but I don't want that level of responsibility again.

Thanks and I hear you. Lots and lots of work, twice per day feeding, twice per day poop pickup, shooing, vet bills, have to take them out for exercise at least 4-5 times per week.

My wife is retired and I am working but getting close to retirement, have a decent amount of time in the mornings to dedicate to horses. If we were both working full-time and the kids were still young, no way we could handle the time needed to care for the boys.

Love it. They are amazing animals. So much more than a pet. Truly companions. I bet the wife is really loving life. Women seem to bind with horses on a very different level than men do.

Mrs. Fan is done with pets, so my Chihuahua is my last one. Not a real problem, as we hope to be that old RV couple when we retire.

When AZ turns into CA, come to Wyoming and truly live.

Reactions: wig
Reminds me a lot of my late alcoholic aunt. Even looks a little bit like her.

Last edited:

**** off.

That is bad

she's had to have had a slight stroke. look at the left side of her face. it barely moves. of course, that could be botox.

Wendy Bell Radio in Pittsburgh reporting that Nancy will retire and has been shopping for houses in Florida. You know, the state where there are no mask mandates and no state income tax.

Wendy Bell Radio in Pittsburgh reporting that Nancy will retire and has been shopping for houses in Florida. You know, the state where there are no mask mandates and no state income tax.
if she can find a red wig, a certain Ogre would buy her a house.

Floridians are going to love this news. :sick:

Man thank God. I read this thread expecting one of you sick ***** to say "hit". B!tches