• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgender Weightlifter Wins Women’s Competition

Spike

Reaction score
Abolish all women's sports

A transgender weightlifter who transitioned from male to female caused outrage after he won a female competition Sunday.

Laurel Hubbard, born a male, outperformed his female competitors in the Australian International competition, reports AU.News.

a2249220f6eab4f8408c951fb3a2b982

http://dailycallernewsfoundation.org/2017/03/20/transgender-weightlifter-wins-womens-competition/

In a few years there will be a transgender category for all sports.

Transgender Olympics will be next

ditch all gender oriented sports.

All genders are allowed to try out for whatever sport they choose. If the women can beat out the men, so be it. If they cannot, there are no "women's sports" as everyone is equal. Right? Right?

growing up in the 70s that guy would be called a ***.

And got his *** kicked. This **** is out of control. I am so thankful all my kids are grown up, and I don't have to **** some ******* up for walking into the women's bathroom while one of my daughter's are in there.

You have a black entertainment television, miss black america, a black history month.

Why not a transgender Olympics, I hear they are pretty oppressed.

:logo:

I recently started using the women's restroom. The only downside seems to be that my panties don't fit very well.

It's still a guy no matter . What a crock of ****.

ditch all gender oriented sports.

All genders are allowed to try out for whatever sport they choose. If the women can beat out the men, so be it. If they cannot, there are no "women's sports" as everyone is equal. Right? Right?

We're friends with a family whose son is a really good soccer player. If he were a girl, he would certainly get a scholarship, because he's a boy and Title Nine, he almost certainly will not. I mused that he could say he identifies as a woman and get a free college education. I don't think he will, but someone else will and I think that's when the LGBTQ community starts in-fighting.

We truly have reached the point where all reason, order, and logic has fled the world.

Reactions: MTC
Gender smender. It's a new world.

For my gender I choose to identify as a washing machine cause I can use the spin cycle real well...horrible joke I know I know *ducks tomatoes*

The East German "women" paved the way years ago