• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

all this empowerment of Dude Mulvaney and he's yet to go go a bar or be seen dating another dude.
he is a she now, right? so dude should be dating a dude, right?
or is Dude Mulvaney a homophobe?
what in the everliving **** goes thru your mind to gymnasticize this gerbil whorshipper into your Ninja blender logic?

Every wonder why all the transgender folks that are famous are men ( in origin ) who transformed into women and none of them are women who transformed into men?

Dink about it.

When the most Leftist city in the nation isn't Leftist enough.

Every wonder why all the transgender folks that are famous are men ( in origin ) who transformed into women and none of them are women who transformed into men?

Think about it.

Cher's kid received some popularity, but that's only because she was Cher's daughter.

The issue of trannies competing in women's sports has gotten a lot of attention. For girls who trans to men, playing in men's sports would be out of the picture.

Women that transition to men can't gain popularity because they can't get boners?

I really don't know why.

Here We Go… Chicago Gay Bar Stops Selling Bud Light and Anheuser-Busch Products After Brand Bows to Anti-Trans Critics​

You knew this was coming – Now the gays are getting frothy.

Several Chicago gay bars announced they will stop serving Bud Light and Anheuser Busch products after the brand “abandoned” its support for the transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney.

The Chicago gay bars are also outraged that Bud Light put two unhinged marketing directors on leave after the colossal mistake.

It’s not clear how many pretentious gays drink Budweiser at the clubs in Chicago.

The Lorena Bobbitt thing reminds me of a joke. Guy in the car behind her looks to his wife and says Did you see the size of the dick on that fly?!

Aaaaaand here we are in America. Of course, Floggy and Tibilo insist conservatives are to blame for **** like this:

Obese guy goes into ladies locker, exposes himself to kids, grabs a female employee by the crotch but no harm (well, a lot of harm but whatever), belly fat covers the foul.

If somebody asked me 30 years ago, "Where do you see the simplest example of America's decline in 2023," I sure as **** would not have picked, "Men pretending to be women and exposing themselves to kids but that's okay because they are really ******* fat."

Here We Go… Chicago Gay Bar Stops Selling Bud Light and Anheuser-Busch Products After Brand Bows to Anti-Trans Critics​

You knew this was coming – Now the gays are getting frothy.

Several Chicago gay bars announced they will stop serving Bud Light and Anheuser Busch products after the brand “abandoned” its support for the transgender activist Dylan Mulvaney.

The Chicago gay bars are also outraged that Bud Light put two unhinged marketing directors on leave after the colossal mistake.

It’s not clear how many pretentious gays drink Budweiser at the clubs in Chicago.
This is actually a good thing in my opinion. Maybe now businesses will figure out that they should just keep their ******* mouths shut and devote all of their energy into producing a product that people want, because, you know, it's a good product.

look this is the real virus affecting citizens, Unfortunately, I think we are about done, probably gonna need to learn mandarin. sucks at my age.

MTC, is that like japanese? you up to giving lessons?

think about it, this stuff has no ending, The virus has taken root.

greek boy here.

Last edited:
Clues every ******* day

Control by the powerful.
They ain't gonna stop,

May be wrong thread, but it is what it is. The standard is the standard.

too a sleep to realize, ,
My opinion,

Pretty much in every aspect of our lives,
I weep.

Maybe it is just California, But I don't think so,

Last edited:
Anway...why is this transgender **** plastered all across MSM?
Ask your selves that,

I wish I had answers,,, but I am just along for the ride. Pretty ******* bumps.

I just want to see the Steelers win no .7...
Grant me that God.

Last edited:
I question everything these days,,,even a 4 dollar increase in my verizon bill,,... told due to taxes,,, you guys have to understand how we are being fleeced

Dont worry I am not going to kill anyone, Just want things to get back to normal. So ******* tired of all the bullsdhit. Just too much out here, infiltrating. boggles the mind. Seriously.

I should go sit in my jacuzzi and look at the moon.

Last edited:
Anway...why is this transgender **** plastered all across MSM?
Ask your selves that,
The Dems need to keep creating new minorities who will need to vote Democrat to protect their rights from the evil Republicans.

Not sure Trump is an answer anymore. THey are not gonna let him win.
Pretty much kiss away America.

Get with the program.
Gotta agree here, the media, social and otherwise have poisoned him, DeSantis as well.

Dems control the media, therefore control what people see and hear, rational or not.

The Dems need to keep creating new minorities who will need to vote Democrat to protect their rights from the evil Republicans.
Realizing you're saying this with a bit of a sarcastic twist, but this is the message that's being sent out.

Whoever the Republicans nominate will have to be charming, good looking, non-caustic, articulate, and firm without being insulting.
The media does not need any added help in trying to destroy them at every opportunity.

Realizing you're saying this with a bit of a sarcastic twist, but this is the message that's being sent out.

Whoever the Republicans nominate will have to be charming, good looking, non-caustic, articulate, and firm without being insulting.
The media does not need any added help in trying to destroy them at every opportunity.
So Ron DeSantis then.

FB_IMG_1683518346392.jpg