• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Yuengling gets it and is going after Bud Light. Fight, fight, fight!!

YUENGLING SMELLS BUD LIGHT BLOOD IN THE WATER, RELEASES RED, WHITE & BLUE CAMO CANS TO SUPPORT MILITARY VETS​

Yuengling-red-white-blue-cans-2023-Lee-Brice-1024x576.jpg

It’s not just transgender hate that the Left and media want you to think but as Tim Poole on Timcast said, they’ve now made Bud Light the beer for gay and trans people so no straight people want to be seen drinking it. Straight people being 96% of the population and presumably 96% of beer drinkers.

It’s not just transgender hate that the Left and media want you to think but as Tim Poole on Timcast said, they’ve now made Bud Light the beer for gay and trans people so no straight people want to be seen drinking it. Straight people being 96% of the population and presumably 96% of beer drinkers.
Me: I can't see any reason that anyone would drink light beer.

Well, I’m diabetic so less calories are better. I like craft beers but my daily beer of choice is Pittsburgh’s own I.C. Light. Good for a light beer but it’s also $20.99 for a 30 pack.

Well, I’m diabetic so less calories are better. I like craft beers but my daily beer of choice is Pittsburgh’s own I.C. Light. Good for a light beer but it’s also $20.99 for a 30 pack.
Do they still make Rolling Rock? My grandfather drank the **** out of that stuff. Me and my friends called it green death, but we still drank it.

Do they still make Rolling Rock? My grandfather drank the **** out of that stuff. Me and my friends called it green death, but we still drank it.
Yes but InBev bought them about 20 years ago, same company that owns Anheiser-Busch. It is no longer made in Pittsburgh either, InBev moved production to New Jersey and I haven’t drank it since. At some point Pittsburgh Brewing closed the ancient original brewery in Lawrenceville and moved to the old Latrobe Brewing facility so Iron City was being made in the same place where they used to make Rolling Rock.

Yes but InBev bought them about 20 years ago, same company that owns Anheiser-Busch. It is no longer made in Pittsburgh either, InBev moved production to New Jersey and I haven’t drank it since. At some point Pittsburgh Brewing closed the ancient original brewery in Lawrenceville and moved to the old Latrobe Brewing facility so Iron City was being made in the same place where they used to make Rolling Rock.
Did my safety internship at Pitt Brewing Co. what…a… train…wreck! But the ******* stories I got. Worth

Yuengling has some great beers. Most people just know the lager but they also make one called Premium and Premium Light which is a Bud or Miller style pilsner. They have one called Flight that's low carb. I've never had Flight but Premium Light is good. Black and Tan is really good. They also had a limited release of Hershey's Chocolate Porter that was great.

That's understandable and if I were in your situation, I might do the same, although water would be even fewer calories.
Local desert brew, as I type.

kilt.jpg

I spent a semester abroad in England in college.

While there, met an English bloke in a pub with the lot of us. He told us joke.

"You know why having sex in a canoe and American beers are the same?"

None of us knew....he replies...

"Because both are f*!@king close to water."

with title 42 ending, there's no stopping Modelo
I figure every Modelo and Corona I drink keeps a job in Mexico.
For the most part I drink Pennsylvania-made beers to help the local economy. Yuengling, Yard's, Troegs Brothers.
It's also nice when your best friend owns a brewery. https://www.fullpint.beer

I don't drink so none of them get any money from me anyway. I am having a good time seeing all of the comedy Bud Light had caused. It's hilarious.

They screwed the pooch on that one. It's *** beer now and they have nobody to blame but themselves.

I don't drink so none of them get any money from me anyway. I am having a good time seeing all of the comedy Bud Light had caused. It's hilarious.

They screwed the pooch on that one. It's *** beer now and they have nobody to blame but themselves.
That's my take on it, and I have no issues with anyone that wants to identify themselves with any letter in the alphabet.

It was simply a stooooopid business decision that I simply can't comprehend.