• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

So lawsuits over perceived bias and discrimination? This country has pretty much gone mad.
Perhaps, but if I understand ESG correctly it’s like a social credit score. If you aren’t “woke” enough, I would imagine the government could make your ability to stay in business difficult. You get with the liberal program or they’ll turn the mob loose on you with the full weight of the federal government in tow. And probably lawsuits too.

It boggles the mind that all of these companies are more worried about their social score, whatever that is, rather than running a successful business.

On Gutfeld last night, they showed a clip from North Face, featuring a guy that called himself Patti Gonia, that needed to remind everyone that he was trans/gay and playing in the woods. Kat said they should have used a lesbian, because no one rocks outdoor clothing like a lesbian.

I wonder how long it will be until this campaign ends and we move on to the next manufactured cause.
In my previous career when I owned a housecleaning company, I had two different clients who were lesbian couples. They were big on flannel, hiking boots, and Subarus.

Perhaps, but if I understand ESG correctly it’s like a social credit score. If you aren’t “woke” enough, I would imagine the government could make your ability to stay in business difficult. You get with the liberal program or they’ll turn the mob loose on you with the full weight of the federal government in tow. And probably lawsuits too.

That is exactly what it is. It's no different than China's social credit scoring. It's just one for corporations. If you aren't woke enough, you get downgraded and it can affect many serious factors of your financial future.

Think of it as blackmail. The big money, like Blackrock, is behind it. That's why your Bud's and your Ford's are doing this. They are bowing because it directly affects bottom line if they don't.

That is exactly what it is. It's no different than China's social credit scoring. It's just one for corporations. If you aren't woke enough, you get downgraded and it can affect many serious factors of your financial future.

Think of it as blackmail. The big money, like Blackrock, is behind it. That's why your Bud's and your Ford's are doing this. They are bowing because it directly affects bottom line if they don't.

That horseshit needs to be abolished.

Nary a drag queen or transgender in sight…

Last edited:
7nbjcw.jpg

That horseshit needs to be abolished.
I think we're heading for what Bongino described as a parallel economy, where Liberals will live in Blue states and buy from Liberal corporations and Conservatives will live in Red states and buy from Conservative corporations (or create our own, there many not be many left).
Also need a Republican government (Trump) who isn't afraid to go after Black Rock on anti-trust grounds.
Liberals hate corporations except for their corporations and corporate welfare except for their corporate welfare.

You ignorant slut, as has been pointed out to you countless times before,
  1. No on here supports these criminals and condemns each.
  2. That guy operated hiding his twisted desires and actions until caught
  3. The Trans community grooms kids in public in front of audiences, with the protection of the Government and the media.
Now you could grow a pair, take me off ignore, and have the sac to come discuss it.

I think we're heading for what Bongino described as a parallel economy, where Liberals will live in Blue states and buy from Liberal corporations and Conservatives will live in Red states and buy from Conservative corporations (or create our own, there many not be many left).
Also need a Republican government (Trump) who isn't afraid to go after Black Rock on anti-trust grounds.
Liberals hate corporations except for their corporations and corporate welfare except for their corporate welfare.

So in other words pretty much a divorce from each other. There's just irreconcilable differences. The difference between some states is becoming very wide.

So in other words pretty much a divorce from each other. There's just irreconcilable differences. The difference between some states is becoming very wide.
That's the thing. The government is largely run by people who were born, raised, and educated from Boston down to to D.C. plus the West Coast and have no concept what's best for the rest of the country, although they think they do since they're the "smart" people who went to the "right" schools.

Probably alone on this here on the board, but I’m far more disturbed by kiddie pageants than adult drag queen shows. Utterly shameful, to put little girls through this. Let kids be kids, for God's sake. And yes, I'm 100% againt allowing *any type* of gender-twisted bullshit content for kids. As adults, under the Constitution, folks can be any which way they please, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights, well-being or safety of others. Sexualizing, fetishizing and exploiting children is point blank unacceptable, regardless what corner of the dregs of society it's coming from. Guess that sets me apart from the general *progressive* population, who seem to want a free-for-all with gender identity, pronouns and that crap. Once you hit 18, you can be whatever the hell you want. Children and kids need to be protected from perverts, pedophiles and sickos, of any denomination.

Fw11u3LaIAA4Kzm

Last edited:

Two things can be bad at the same time. I’m not sure why you can’t comprehend that. Straight person molesting children-bad. Gay and trans people brainwashing children into thinking they are trans leading to a lifetime of medical complications-bad. You’re making no relevant point whatsoever.

Probably alone on this here on the board, but I’m far more disturbed by kiddie pageants than adult drag queen shows. Utterly shameful, to put little girls through this. Let kids be kids, for God's sake. And yes, I'm 100% againt allowing *any type* of gender-twisted bullshit content for kids. As adults, under the Constitution, folks can be any which way they please, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights, well-being or safety of others. Sexualizing, fetishizing and exploiting children is point blank unacceptable, regardless what corner of the dregs of society it's coming from. Guess that sets me apart from the general *progressive* population, who seem to want a free-for-all with gender identity, pronouns and that crap. Once you hit 18, you can be whatever the hell you want. Children and kids need to be protected from perverts, pedophiles and sickos, of any denomination.

Fw11u3LaIAA4Kzm
I find these absolutely repugnant. Makeup does not belong on babies. Little girls should not be prancing around in sexy outfits doing adult themed dances. Just as ******* creepy and weird as drag queens demanding to perform in front of children.

I don’t give a rat’s *** if adults want to dress up like opposite gender and perform sexual shows in front of other consenting adults. Just leave kids out of it.

Yay. I'm sure @Tibs believes the LGBTQ community threatening to blow up stores that refuse to comply and pander to them to be a reasonable option. Like the rest of the sheep following the liberal media guidance, these actions are justified.

1685282625193.png

Staff and customers at several Target locations were evacuated on Friday after bomb threats were made at select stores across the country as controversy continues to grow over the company's LGBTQ+ merchandise.

CBS News affiliate WOIO in Cleveland, Ohio, received an email at 12:26 p.m. Friday warning of bombs that had been placed in five different Target locations near the city. According to a screenshot of the email, which was published by the outlet, the threat was made in response to Target's decision to remove its LGBTQ+ pride collection from its shelves earlier this week.

"Target is full of...cowards who turned their back on the LGBT community and decided to cater to the homophobic right wing redneck bigots who protested and vandalized their store," read the email. "We won't stand idly by as the far right continues to hunt us down."

1685282652717.gif

Yay. I'm sure @Tibs believes the LGBTQ community threatening to blow up stores that refuse to comply and pander to them to be a reasonable option. Like the rest of the sheep following the liberal media guidance, these actions are justified.

View attachment 11057

Staff and customers at several Target locations were evacuated on Friday after bomb threats were made at select stores across the country as controversy continues to grow over the company's LGBTQ+ merchandise.

CBS News affiliate WOIO in Cleveland, Ohio, received an email at 12:26 p.m. Friday warning of bombs that had been placed in five different Target locations near the city. According to a screenshot of the email, which was published by the outlet, the threat was made in response to Target's decision to remove its LGBTQ+ pride collection from its shelves earlier this week.

"Target is full of...cowards who turned their back on the LGBT community and decided to cater to the homophobic right wing redneck bigots who protested and vandalized their store," read the email. "We won't stand idly by as the far right continues to hunt us down."

View attachment 11058
As usual, the Left can't find enough Right-wing hate crimes so they have to create their own.

www.fakehatecrimes.org

View attachment 11057

View attachment 11058
Bomb threats, vandalizing and protesting are only righteous when the libs do it.

Bomb threats, vandalizing and protesting are only righteous when the libs do it.
Trial is beginning for the Pittsburgh synagogue shooter (why did it take five years?) who is a registered Democrat. Naturally his political leaning is not reported in the news media.

Glorified as well.

Like how the trans shooter in TN suddenly became a victim and a martyr, not a criminal.

You can be a (D) and damn near literally get away with murder.