• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

I have no problem with how grown adults decide to live, dress, surgically alter their body, whatever (though if I can't get my insurance or the government to pay for cosmetic surgery, they shouldn't be able to either). When you start pumping little kids full of hormones that sterilize them, change their genitalia and growth patterns, decrease their bone density, and alter their brain chemistry I just find it amazing that anyone could be in favor of that. Then you throw in lopping off their breasts and penises before they've even left home and tried to lived their lives the way they are...it's barbaric. One day we will look back on this as a bizarre, horrific episode in medical history, akin to bloodletting and lobotomies.

I concur… although I do add one pronoun based objection… if a dude dresses like a woman and wants to be referred to as she, i don’t care… likewise a woman dressing like a man getting called “he”. I aint checking people’s genitalia so what do I care? … but i draw the line at those idiotic non binary people who try to get referred to as “they” or “them”… I’m sorry… unless you are conjoined twins, your only option should be “it” and “ it’s” … that is grammatically correct… lol

Probably alone on this here on the board, but I’m far more disturbed by kiddie pageants than adult drag queen shows. Utterly shameful, to put little girls through this. Let kids be kids, for God's sake. And yes, I'm 100% againt allowing *any type* of gender-twisted bullshit content for kids. As adults, under the Constitution, folks can be any which way they please, as long as it doesn't infringe on the rights, well-being or safety of others. Sexualizing, fetishizing and exploiting children is point blank unacceptable, regardless what corner of the dregs of society it's coming from. Guess that sets me apart from the general *progressive* population, who seem to want a free-for-all with gender identity, pronouns and that crap. Once you hit 18, you can be whatever the hell you want. Children and kids need to be protected from perverts, pedophiles and sickos, of any denomination.

Fw11u3LaIAA4Kzm
Why do drag queens tell stories to impressionable young children, screeching about their rights, but ignore reading to infirm/disabled/eldely adults?

Why do drag queens tell stories to impressionable young children, screeching about their rights, but ignore reading to infirm/disabled/eldely adults?
Do they have drag queen story hour in Muslim schools? Asking for a friend.

Probably alone on this here on the board, but I’m far more disturbed by kiddie pageants than adult drag queen shows. Utterly shameful, to put little girls through this.

Fw11u3LaIAA4Kzm

Hey Tibs, could you imagine Biden near those girls?

ktw86y6iph641.gif

Lol. 🤡 🤠 🎸

ANTI-WOKE COUNTRY ALBUM TRACKS

1. Theres a woke in my beer
2. Great books afire
3. My girl went woke & now shes a bloke
4. CRT killed my dog
5. God hates facts
6. I'd go broke before I'd go woke
7. Everything I hate is woke
8. Woke Jesus killed your fetus

From Richard Prentice.

View attachment 11043

"All My Ex's Changed Their Sexes" should be there.

"All My Ex's Changed Their Sexes" should be there.
Both of the guys my sister dated in high school turned gay later on.
I still tease her about it.
She doesn't find it funny. :D

G'damn...is nothing sacred? 🌈

FxTqNOiXwAAdDo2

When i was younger there was a trans who worked at the bookstore at our mall and that was about it. Now everytime we go somewhere we see at least one trans person. My daughter in 6th grade has a couple gay friends

7nk1v5.jpg

When i was younger there was a trans who worked at the bookstore at our mall and that was about it. Now everytime we go somewhere we see at least one trans person. My daughter in 6th grade has a couple gay friends
When I was in high school, a thousand years ago, there was one obvious gay male in a class of 300, with a second a possibility.

2 gay friends in 6th grade, what 10-year-olds, barely into puberty? Why I'd bet $50, they don't know what they are yet, but heavily influenced by social media and the MSM, into believing that they are something other than what they are.

When I was in high school, a thousand years ago, there was one obvious gay male in a class of 300, with a second a possibility.
I was in school with two guys who were effeminate acting as far back as I can remember. One actually did become a hairdresser, moved to NYC, and died from AIDS many years ago. The other still lives in the area and I sold him and his husband (wife?) preneed funeral policies a few years ago. They've since moved but when they lived in my town we were over to their house many times, dudes could throw a great party. Two girls ended up gay too, indeed one of them became a gym teacher and girls' sports coach. Some stereotypes write themselves.

2 gay friends in 6th grade, what 10-year-olds, barely into puberty? Why I'd bet $50, they don't know what they are yet, but heavily influenced by social media and the MSM, into believing that they are something other than what they are.

I think it's because kids find they get attention and positive reinforcement from their teachers. Teachers under 30 view every kid they can con into being "trans" as a win.

G'damn...is nothing sacred? 🌈

FxTqNOiXwAAdDo2

I thought this looked edited. Sure enough, it's photoshopped - but who cares about facts. Weren't you against disinformation, before you were for it?

Bass.jpg

I concur… although I do add one pronoun based objection… if a dude dresses like a woman and wants to be referred to as she, i don’t care… likewise a woman dressing like a man getting called “he”. I aint checking people’s genitalia so what do I care? … but i draw the line at those idiotic non binary people who try to get referred to as “they” or “them”… I’m sorry… unless you are conjoined twins, your only option should be “it” and “ it’s” … that is grammatically correct… lol
Ogurr is an it and will always be an it, as it has always been an it.

They had Drag Queen story 10 seconds once.........................ONCE.
yeah, the place blew up over it, if i remember correctly

"Lucky Charms and General Mills are grooming kids with gay leprechauns!!!" 😱

FxZOznlakAE7QEj

FxZOznlakAE7QEj
yeah, that's exactly the same.
100%. you betcha.

FxZOznlakAE7QEj
You are so obtuse.

A rainbow isn't gay. And personally I have nothing against gay people. If the leprechaun was teaching little kids that their peepee doesn't make them a boy or had a prize in the box of a free chest binder or something you might have a point. Target is selling "tuck friendly" swimsuits to toddlers. TODDLERS! The only toddler who feels the need to "tuck" anything is one who has been seriously groomed and mentally abused by his parents.

download (44).png