• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Target trying to avoid being Bud Lighted. They stepped in it. Selling tuck-friendly underwear for KIDS?

Target holds 'emergency' meeting over LGBTQ merchandise in some stores to avoid ‘Bud Light situation’

Some southern locations move Pride displays, apparel away from storefronts

A Target insider said there were "emergency" calls on Friday and that some managers and district senior directors were told to tamp down the Pride sections immediately.

"We were given 36 hours, told to take all of our Pride stuff, the entire section, and move it into a section that’s a third the size. From the front of the store to the back of the store, you can’t have anything on mannequins and no large signage," the Target insider said.

The insider, who has worked at the retailer for almost two decades, said Target rarely makes such hasty decisions.

"The call was super quick, it was 15 minutes. The first 10 minutes was about how to keep your team safe and not having to advocate for Target. The last five was, ‘Move this to the back, take down the mannequins and remove the signage,’" the insider said, noting that bathing suits have replaced Pride merchandise in front-of-store displays despite Pride month not even starting until June 1.

"It’s all under the guise of trying to increase swim sales," the insider said. "Everyone was like, ‘Thank God,’ because we’re all on the front lines dealing with it."

As good of a place as any to place this.
Oh and **** Bill Gates!
This guy took them by surprise before they hauled him out. Good on him.

is this Tibs or Trog?

348834874_1239439696935267_6353079987381163685_n.jpg

Article Image

LOS ANGELES, CA — After decades of total dominance, the Dallas Cowboys have been dethroned by the Los Angeles Dodgers as the gayest team in all of sports.

"It's a real Cinderella story," said Dodgers owner Mark Walter. "Never in my wildest dreams could I have imagined us being this gay."

Despite humble beginnings, the Dodgers have transformed into a gay juggernaut over the past several years. "We put in the hard, gay work," said Dodgers manager Dave Roberts. "Let me tell you--no one outside that locker room believed we could be more gay than the Cowboys. No one! But our players, our front office--we kept believing. We kept showing up, day after day, fully committed to gayness. Now here we are, kings of the gay mountain. This accomplishment belongs to every Dodgers player who laid the foundation. We stand on the shoulders of gay giants."

As the Dodgers celebrated their stunning upset, the Dallas Cowboys organization was rocked by the news. "I'm speechless," said owner Jerry Jones. "It's going to be tough looking in the mirror at night and having to ask myself, 'Could I have been more gay?'. We did everything we could--left it all out on the field. It just wasn't gay enough."

At publishing time, several soccer teams had complained that they were far, far gayer than the Dodgers. However, those teams were quickly reminded that soccer is not a sport.

Ya know, as much as I miss home, you don’t really see this stuff in Poland. In fact, I haven’t seen it at all. And I am in a lot of places every day. They don’t really seem to have the same kind of thing going on here. It’s a nice break.

Ya know, as much as I miss home, you don’t really see this stuff in Poland. In fact, I haven’t seen it at all. And I am in a lot of places every day. They don’t really seem to have the same kind of thing going on here. It’s a nice break.

Poland? Work assignment? Get transferred? Vacation?

How are the pierogies?

Do you dance the polka allot?

Cannot love this enough

349129360_2866598093482022_3763920002583008949_n.jpg

Bud Light's parent company Anheuser-Busch has seen its market value plunge $15.7billion since the disastrous campaign with transgender-influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

Since April 1, the company has consistently been dropping down the rankings, with experts saying it 'just keeps getting a little worse each week'.

But their competitors have added $3.2billion in market value to their brands in the same time.

Molson Coors, which owns Coors Lite, has seen an increase of $2.2billion market value, around 20 percent, while Heineken has a spike of $1billion – an increase of 1.7 percent.

Sales of Bud Light are down more than 23 percent as of the week ending May 6, according to JPMorgan beverage analyst Jared Dinges.

71370093-12120649-image-a-38_1684954463197.jpg

I think a lot of it has to do with us "Normies" finally saying we've had enough of this bull****.
Funny that Conservative boycotts seem to work and Liberal boycotts don't. Because in the real world there's more of us than there is of them.

Lol. 🤡 🤠 🎸

ANTI-WOKE COUNTRY ALBUM TRACKS

1. Theres a woke in my beer
2. Great books afire
3. My girl went woke & now shes a bloke
4. CRT killed my dog
5. God hates facts
6. I'd go broke before I'd go woke
7. Everything I hate is woke
8. Woke Jesus killed your fetus

From Richard Prentice.

349158446_1295276374746066_3815439400484296052_n.jpg

Cannot love this enough

349129360_2866598093482022_3763920002583008949_n.jpg

Bud Light's parent company Anheuser-Busch has seen its market value plunge $15.7billion since the disastrous campaign with transgender-influencer Dylan Mulvaney.

Since April 1, the company has consistently been dropping down the rankings, with experts saying it 'just keeps getting a little worse each week'.

But their competitors have added $3.2billion in market value to their brands in the same time.

Molson Coors, which owns Coors Lite, has seen an increase of $2.2billion market value, around 20 percent, while Heineken has a spike of $1billion – an increase of 1.7 percent.

Sales of Bud Light are down more than 23 percent as of the week ending May 6, according to JPMorgan beverage analyst Jared Dinges.

71370093-12120649-image-a-38_1684954463197.jpg
Did they fire that vp of marketing yet? Talk about just cause

It boggles the mind that all of these companies are more worried about their social score, whatever that is, rather than running a successful business.

On Gutfeld last night, they showed a clip from North Face, featuring a guy that called himself Patti Gonia, that needed to remind everyone that he was trans/gay and playing in the woods. Kat said they should have used a lesbian, because no one rocks outdoor clothing like a lesbian.

I wonder how long it will be until this campaign ends and we move on to the next manufactured cause.

It boggles the mind that all of these companies are more worried about their social score, whatever that is, rather than running a successful business.
I could be wrong, but I gather that it is because they want to stay in business, limited as it may be.