• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Yes, I denounce 100% of everything you listed here, OFTB. ✔️
Well then you don’t have a disagreement with most of us. And you’re acting like this should be a non-issue when real actual kids are being harmed by this.

Am I personally “scared”? No. My kids are grown. I’ve been happily married for 25 years. I fear for children growing up today, and I am really sad for them. It’s just horrific what is happening right now. There’s an explosion of this bullshit, kids are very clearly and obviously being influenced and manipulated to cause permanent harm to themselves. It’s not trivial to me.

Well then you don’t have a disagreement with most of us. And you’re acting like this should be a non-issue when real actual kids are being harmed by this.

Am I personally “scared”? No. My kids are grown. I’ve been happily married for 25 years. I fear for children growing up today, and I am really sad for them. It’s just horrific what is happening right now. There’s an explosion of this bullshit, kids are very clearly and obviously being influenced and manipulated to cause permanent harm to themselves. It’s not trivial to me.
My view is that the wokesters are coming out of college and becoming teachers and every kid they talk into being "trans" they view as a win.

It’s not trivial to me.

Presumably, it's also not trivial to you, that kids are being groomed, raped, sexually abused and molested all across these United States at the hands of men who have literally *nothing* to do with wokeness, transgenderism or so-called liberal leanings. Yet on a board like this, outside of the few posts I added to this thread to provide balance & perspective, 100% of this topic is skewered to one side only. Why? Why does it outrage folks that a transgender is grooming kids, but then stay silent & look the other way when it's a white, conservative dude, a police officer, politician or clergy? Seems like fake outrage to me. Which is the point I've tried to make, screaming into the void, obviously.

Presumably, it's also not trivial to you, that kids are being groomed, raped, sexually abused and molested all across these United States at the hands of men who have literally *nothing* to do with wokeness, transgenderism or so-called liberal leanings. Yet on a board like this, outside of the few posts I added to this thread to provide balance & perspective, 100% of this topic is skewered to one side only. Why? Why does it outrage folks that a transgender is grooming kids, but then stay silent & look the other way when it's a white, conservative dude, a police officer, politician or clergy? Seems like fake outrage to me. Which is the point I've tried to make, screaming into the void, obviously.
Tibs, I dont know of anyone at would condone this.

Tibs, I dont know of anyone at would condone this.

Not suggesting anyone is condoning it, BLITZ. What I am suggesting, it's not even on your collective radar. While wokeness and transgender issues are met with incessant, fuming outrage, nary a peep about continuous, ongoing acts of depravity by degenerates of another ilk, happening all around the country. Seems rather odd, no?

Not suggesting anyone is condoning it, BLITZ. What I am suggesting, it's not even on your collective radar. While wokeness and transgender issues are met with incessant, fuming outrage, nary a peep about continuous, ongoing acts of depravity by degenerates of another ilk, happening all around the country. Seems rather odd, no?
I think if you are an adult and want to change who/what you are have at it.

Are you saying grooming for sex?

If I thought a white conservative dude or a black conservative dude or anyone else wa grooming a kid for sex or something along those lines I would lose it on them as I think most would

Why does it always have to be left verses right with you? No one on this board condones this, but you insist on twisting your comments, solely to deflect from the current perversion trend. And right now, I question why I bother to even type this.

it's not even on your collective radar.
There's a reason for that.
The "traditional" pedophile does fly under the radar. That's how they operate. they work mostly as an individual. They know it's wrong, so they try to hide their sick behavior until they get caught and then we can all agree, they deserve death.

However, the transgender people make spectacle of themselves with as much fanfare as they can muster. Of course they're on the radar. They make it impossible not to notice them. They work as an group, having shows , going to schools, reaching as many kids as they could. So yeah, they get the most attention.

Last edited:
Of course it's not trivial to me. The reason no one is discussing it is because there is nothing to debate about that. Everyone agrees that raping and abusing kids is terribly wrong. Who the hell stays silent and looks the other way? These guys you posted about have all been arrested and charged, as they should be.

On the other hand there are actual real people pushing the trans agenda every day and calling anyone who even questions it a transphobe and a bigot. Glad to hear you aren't aligned with them. Let me know when we start arresting and charging the people who are pushing this on kids and poisoning them with hormones and butchering their healthy body parts.

Are you trying to suggest that we don't mind when conservatives or religious people rape kids? Because we don't discuss it? We don't discuss it because it is (or should be) obvious to everyone. We all abhor grooming abusing and raping kids no matter who does it. That's not "balance", it's just whataboutism.

Again while there are absolute monsters that happen to be presumably not woke they aren't being supported by the Republican party. When we find these monsters we prosecute and punish them. Can you say the same for the left?

Presumably, it's also not trivial to you, that kids are being groomed, raped, sexually abused and molested all across these United States at the hands of men who have literally *nothing* to do with wokeness, transgenderism or so-called liberal leanings.

Seems a little bit like going completely outraged over George Floyd while batting an eye at Chicago every weekend for a decade.

There's a reason for that.
The "traditional" pedophile does fly under the radar. That's how they operate. they work mostly as an individual. They know it's wrong, so they try to hide their sick behavior until they get caught and then we can all agree, they deserve death.

However, the transgender people make spectacle of themselves with as much fanfare as they can muster. Of course they're on the radar. They make it impossible not to notice them. They work as an group, having shows , going to schools, reaching as many kids as they could. So yeah, they get the most attention.

And unlike the pedophiles Tibs posted who do operate under the cover of secrecy trying to hide their devious sins, the trans groomers do so in public, with the full support of the media and our government.

If ever there was an apples/oranges compare, that's it.

Are you trying to suggest that we don't mind when conservatives or religious people rape kids? Because we don't discuss it? We don't discuss it because it is (or should be) obvious to everyone.

We also don't discuss it because by and large it's investigated and prosecuted. Those people @Tibs posted were all arrested, I believe. As they should be.

We don't discuss every shooting or robbery or murder here.

We discuss this issue of the trans movement grooming kids because it is supported. Funded. Quite the opposite of those booked and incarcerated.

Seems a little bit like going completely outraged over George Floyd while batting an eye at Chicago every weekend for a decade.
Jordan Neely, violent criminal who was threatening a subway car full of people accidentally killed while being restrained from harming people OUTRAGE!!! Officer Areanah Preston shot to death on her way home from work...crickets....

Jordan Neely, violent criminal who was threatening a subway car full of people accidentally killed while being restrained from harming people OUTRAGE!!! Officer Areanah Preston shot to death on her way home from work...crickets....

B-I-N-G-O and bingo was her name-oh

Oh and...The Squad insisted she shouldn't be celebrated. Couldn't find much about Areanah Preston on the news. Had just gotten her masters degree.

Did

Not

Fit

The

Narrative

Ever notice that attractive people don't become transgender? It's almost like being fat with blue, pink, or purple hair is a requirement.

Ever notice that attractive people don't become transgender? It's almost like being fat with blue, pink, or purple hair is a requirement.

I might clarify. The blue, pink, purple hair comes after being ostracized or feeling not "normal" in the Vogue sense. They have pandered to the outcasts who didn't fit the norm (nothing wrong with that) and told them they are victims. Then empowered them. Then rainbows became war flags and hair color became war paint.

Welcome to today.

Local news this morning trumpeting Pittsburgh’s hiring of an openly gay police chief.
Fabulous, just fabulous.

absolutely, 100% incorrect and another deflection. Every instance you push forth is politically-motivated and is thrust at the forefront of the statement. THEN the sexual abuse.

"LOOK - a Republican/Christian did this"

Never do you say "this POS did this."

which is why you are scorned even more. its as if you refuse... no you DO refuse ... to acknowledge that political leanings are not identifying features in preventing child molestation. and, yes, the whole woke world is full of ****. they want to push even more confusion onto a population growing into their bodies.

Let it roll on and on and on.

My prediction - Bud Light the brand is done. Not the company and their many different flavors. They got ****** hard. It's righteous to witness.

NBC.jpg

Sales of Bud Light continue to plummet, reflecting ongoing backlash to the brand's decision to hire transgender influencer Dylan Mulvaney as a spokesperson.

According to data cited by the beverage industry trade publication Beer Business Daily, sales volumes of Bud Light for the week ending May 13 sank 28.4%, extending a downward trend from the 27.7% decline seen the week before.

The same story is running on Yahoo!. The comments are GOLD. https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/nobody-imagined-long-bud-light-225808206.html

1684938946591.png

Local news this morning trumpeting Pittsburgh’s hiring of an openly gay police chief.
Fabulous, just fabulous.
Yep, call me any name you would like, but this characteristic ( feel free to include race, sex, religious preference, height, weight, age, ancestry, pronoun and on and on ) has absolutely nothing to do with the ability of performing the job hired for.

But look everybody, see how enlightened we are, even though we're quite possibly substituting quality for optics.