• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Happy Pride Month, fellas. Hope everyone finds a way to celebrate this month of infinite love, acceptance and openness.

FxgbnaraMAQqOfd
Well, at least you're consistent with everything you post being photoshopped.

Well, at least you're consistent with everything you post being photoshopped.
Looks like one of those AI generated images. Just having a little fun, thought you guys would get a chuckle from it. 🤷‍♂️

Now even NASCAR. The nation is lost.

Everywhere you look, you see compassion, solidarity and comradery. What in the ever-living hell has happened to America? 🤯😱

Névtelewfewn.png

Névtdfeelen.png

Névsdtelen.png

Névtelen.png

may be starting to turn a corner. People not being silent anymore. New song posted multiple places with millions of views

Can MAGA boycott....er, all of America? I know of a place that has zero tolerance for gays & trans, and provides a nice, cozy, authoritarian safe haven for right-wingers.... Russia, Russia, Russia! ✈️ 🇷🇺

Névteiihlen.png

Névteiujhihlen.png

ooo.png

Not sure why anyone would feel threatened by LGBTQ Pride Month. Particularly so-called *manly men* who allegedly feel comfortable in their own skin. Same for Black History Month or Women's History Month. Why all the hate? What gives? Who cares? Not your thing, move on. Why does it hurt so much that folks embrace & celebrate who we are as a nation? Why does it cause so much consternation? Never understood it. 🤷‍♂️

Névteefelen.png

Névtgegeelen.png

Névegtelen.png

Névtesadlen.png

Last edited:
Today's young folks couldn't hang.
*NSFW*

The hits keep coming. Is there no safe haven for bellyaching MAGAs in this country? 🤯🌈

Névtawdelen.png

Névefeftelen.png

fgf.png

Névtasdelen.png

Happy Pride Month, fellas. Amazing to see all of America coming together. 🌈 🕊️

Névtdfselen.png

Névtelggfen.png

Névrftelen.png

Névbgtelen.png

O snap. They are going to get crushed.
Oddly, most of the comments are from Libs (who you KNOW aren't NASCAR fans), along the lines of "How you like it now you MAGA idiots?"

Even President Numbnuts begrudgingly chimed in, during year three of his dark reign in office, in 2019.

Crazy to think there are tolerant, compassionate people in the world. What would Jesus say? 🤷‍♂️

Névtrgrelen.png

Névteghglen.png

Néveftelen.png

Névtaselen.png

If you guys send me $100 bucks each on paypal, I promise I'll stop posting *Pride Month* content in this thread. 💸 🤣

Then again, seems to be 100% on-topic for this thread, so nevermind.

when is "Celebrate Hetero Month"?
because you can't have the alphabets without Tab A into Slot B.

when is "Celebrate Hetero Month"?
because you can't have the alphabets without Tab A into Slot B.

That's year-round, since the beginning of human history, and covers 93% of the American population. Every month is Celebrate Hetero Month. ✔️