• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Look, if you wanna pretend you are a boy or a girl after 18, and have yourself mutilated to boot, I don’t care and I don’t think anyone else cares either. Just leave kids alone.

We are in the process of surgically and chemically castrating an entire generation of kids. And roughly half the nation supports it, most of which are advocating for it. Our nation is sick. I mean mentally off the ******* rails. To me, the only difference between this and the Nazi medical experiments is that mentally ill Americans are doing it willingly.
The brain finishes developing and maturing in the mid-to-late 20s. The part of the brain behind the forehead, called the prefrontal cortex, is one of the last parts to mature. This area is responsible for skills like planning, prioritizing, and making good decisions. - National Institutes of Health

The brain finishes developing and maturing in the mid-to-late 20s. The part of the brain behind the forehead, called the prefrontal cortex, is one of the last parts to mature. This area is responsible for skills like planning, prioritizing, and making good decisions. - National Institutes of Health

How do you explain the MAGA cult phenomena, the mass hypnosis, mass psychosis? 🔍

How do you explain the MAGA cult phenomena, the mass hypnosis, mass psychosis? 🔍

Now that would be an accurate description of liberalism.

Btw...did you ever ask anyone to explain authentic cults, such as those of Obama or Bernie Sanders?

That's year-round, since the beginning of human history, and covers 93% of the American population. Every month is Celebrate Hetero Month. ✔️
Really? I'm sure that since the beginning of human history heteros have never pranced around in thongs and dog collars during one of their parades.

...and in front of kids.

If you guys send me $100 bucks each on paypal, I promise I'll stop posting *Pride Month* content in this thread. 💸 🤣

Then again, seems to be 100% on-topic for this thread, so nevermind.

Actually, a pro tranny forum would be better suited for you to express your love and admiration than here.
Try this one:

(That should keep Tibs out of here for a while)

Last edited:
the Left began Cancel Culture, but gets twisted when people make decisions to not monetarily boost a product that they don't agree with.

Tell me, @Tibs - how many guns and cowboy hats do you have?

the Left began Cancel Culture, but gets twisted when people make decisions to not monetarily boost a product that they don't agree with.

Tell me, @Tibs - how many guns and cowboy hats do you have?
I would bet (not with jitter50) that tibs has guns. He just doesn't want you to have them.

I would bet (not with jitter50) that tibs has guns. He just doesn't want you to have them.
wow. we just created a currency

Jitter50

7od5kf.jpg

The Hodge Twins on YouTube.

face-vomiting_1f92e.png

This board needs to include a barf emoji just for this topic.