• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Anheuser-Busch isn't an American company anyway. **** them.

Another MAGA self-own. :rolleyes:

We employ more than 19,000 employees nationwide and support the more than 2.1 million jobs related to the beer industry.

Another MAGA self-own. :rolleyes:
just because a BELGIAN based company employs Americans, don't make them an American company. It's like saying MOL Nyrt is a Norwegian company, no? You just play yourself consistently.

Who didn't see this coming? Love it when one protected group bumps into another one.
What to do, what to do???

Hamtramck City Council approves resolution banning Pride flags​

Hamtramck City Council members voted unanimously on Tuesday to prohibit Pride flags from being flown on public property.

Why it matters: As communities celebrate Pride month in June, fault lines are flaring between younger progressives and conservative Muslims across Metro Detroit.

Driving the news: The city's all-male council, which became the country's first all-Muslim city council in 2021, voted to approve the resolution banning, "religious, ethnic, racial, political or sexual orientation group flags to be flown on the city's public properties."

• The resolution states it is to confirm "the neutrality of the city of Hamtramck towards its residents."
  • It allows just the U.S. flag, the flag of the state of Michigan, the Hamtramck flag, the prisoner of war flag and nation's flags "that represent the international character of the city."
What they're saying: "I am elected by the people, I'm for the people… Some of you don't get that… Of the people, by the people. I'm working for the people — what the majority of people like," Hamtramck's mayor pro tem, Mohammed Hassan, who introduced the resolution, said in a raised voice while pointing toward people at the meeting who opposed the resolution.

The other side: "Hamtramck is one of the most diverse cities in Michigan and that diversity extends beyond national origin," resident Mark Navarro said during public comment.

• "For LGBTQ+ residents in Hamtramck and around Michigan, your state leaders see you and hear you," Sen. Stephanie Chang (D-Detroit), who represents Hamtramck, said in a statement.

just because a BELGIAN based company employs Americans, don't make them an American company.

I thought American jobs mattered. Guess not. 🤷‍♂️

Support For Transgenderism Is Cratering
jY4Fua5.jpg

H6MOhiy.png

I thought American jobs mattered. Guess not. 🤷‍♂️
All the other beer companies are going to need more employees. It all works out in the end.
The largest selling beer in America now is apparently Modelo. We are doing our part to create jobs and keep Mexicans in Mexico.

For the most part I drink Pennsylvania-made beers. When you drink as much as I do it helps the local economy. Also I can get a 30 pack of IC Light for $20.99.

The largest selling beer in America now is apparently Modelo. We are doing our part to create jobs and keep Mexicans in Mexico.

For the most part I drink Pennsylvania-made beers. When you drink as much as I do it helps the local economy. Also I can get a 30 pack of IC Light for $20.99.
Modelo Negro is one of my favorite beers. And I am proud to do my part keeping Mexicans in Mexico.

Before long? We’re already there.

And people may be seeing what’s going on, but it won’t stop the single issue (gay rights, trans rights, gun control, etc) voters from voting democrat.

People are turning, but people are joining too. It won’t be enough. I hate being so pessimistic, but the left owns education, the media, federal law enforcement, the CIA, and every bureaucracy that controls laws and regulations in this entire nation. The future, in my view, is bleak.
Sadly I think you are right Sarge. The majority of Americans hold rational views on these subjects but with the left owning all of the above the price of speaking the truth is getting higher and higher. You can be expelled from school, lose your job, have the IRS or even law enforcement come after you for not bowing down to the left wing and their religion. I never thought I would see this day come in the United States of America.

Sadly I think you are right Sarge. The majority of Americans hold rational views on these subjects but with the left owning all of the above the price of speaking the truth is getting higher and higher. You can be expelled from school, lose your job, have the IRS or even law enforcement come after you for not bowing down to the left wing and their religion. I never thought I would see this day come in the United States of America.

Cultural marxism. It's a hill worth dying on to fight against and secure the future.

We are becoming a 3rd world country. Some cities and states are already there.
When you get arrested for defending your life and other lives on a New York subway, I would say New York is already there.

Why does SN have ads for butthole shorts on their feed?

353814969_10223206578698351_1505830579541269693_n.jpg

How such a suit will be filed... He, him, formerly known as, her, she, nonbinary? I just don't know. What I do what to know is what does AI think about it.