• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Transgenderism - A Thread of Its Own

Bwhahahaha.....This guy is on the way up

2c9ify.jpg

So the Dodgers insisted on celebrating the Sisters of the Unholy Democrats, or whatever those anti-christian hate freaks are.

Like Bud, like Kohls, like Target....the people spoke.

NO ONE showed up. What, are there 23 people there?

Meanwhile, perhaps the Christians who showed up to block the entrances to the stadium helped too.

Meanwhile, perhaps the Christians who showed up to block the entrances to the stadium helped too.

The protesters blocked the main access to Dodger Stadium parking lot off Stadium Way/Vin Scully Ave. Have driven past and to that location hundreds ... thousands of times over the years since Stadium Way leads to a shortcut to the 5 Fwy NB, which leads to the San Fernando Valley, location of my former residence before I fled People's Republic.

You can absolutely believe that blocking that access caused MASSIVE problems to the Dodgers. The Stadium has a second large entrance further north but getting to that location requires that any traffic from the south wend its way through packed, narrow lanes in Elysian Park.

These kids need to be reprogrammed.

Last edited:

LMAO :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

‘A sense of betrayal’: liberal dismay as Muslim-led US city bans Pride flags​

Many liberals celebrated when Hamtramck, Michigan, elected a Muslim-majority council in 2015 but a vote to exclude LGBTQ+ flags from city property has soured relations

In 2015, many liberal residents in Hamtramck, Michigan, celebrated as their city attracted international attention for becoming the first in the United States to elect a Muslim-majority city council.

They viewed the power shift and diversity as a symbolic but meaningful rebuke of the Islamophobic rhetoric that was a central theme of then Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump’s campaign.

This week many of those same residents watched in dismay as a now fully Muslim and socially conservative city council passed legislation banning Pride flags from being flown on city property that had – like many others being flown around the country – been intended to celebrate the LGBTQ+ community.

Muslim residents packing city hall erupted in cheers after the council’s unanimous vote, and on Hamtramck’s social media pages, the taunting has been relentless: “Fagless City”, read one post, emphasized with emojis of a bicep flexing.

Mother's, Father's, Veterans, our independence, labor, memorial only get a single day per year, even all the Presidents have to share a day.

But it should be accepted that the small percentage of the country that are sexual perverts deserve a month?

Even the Saviour to most of us in this country only gets a couple of days a year, and even then, we don't dare publicly celebrate it.

Feel free to label me whatever you like, this is wrong.

Mother's, Father's, Veterans, our independence, labor, memorial only get a single day per year, even all the Presidents have to share a day.

But it should be accepted that the small percentage of the country that are sexual perverts deserve a month?

Even the Saviour to most of us in this country only gets a couple of days a year, and even then, we don't dare publicly celebrate it.

Feel free to label me whatever you like, this is wrong.

Even Freddy agrees.

200.webp

I nominate this for POST OF THE YEAR