• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump 2020: Keep America Great!

IndySteel

Contributor
Reaction score
**WORLD EXCLUSIVE** TUE FEB 27 2018 10:05 AM ET** Just one year into his presidency, Trump will stun the political world by announcing he is running for re-election in 2020. Digital guru Brad Parscale will be named campaign manager, DRUDGE REPORT has learned... MORE... The bold move comes 980 days before Election Day, a historical record. Obama announced 582 days out...

Awesome! I wonder which pissant the lunatic left will nominate to get crushed?

Take that Oprah!

Donald+Trump+President+Donald+Trump+Makes+-FebSFairCKl.jpg

Tax reform. a rising economy and some gun control. An excellent record to run on. Please add boarder security too.

I wouldn't be bragging about the gun control Coach. That is NOT going to help him.

I wouldn't be bragging about the gun control Coach. That is NOT going to help him.

Yes, it will. Most Americans are for some control for guns.

Raising the age to 21 to purchase an assault rifle I think is a good idea. Banning bump stocks, another good idea.

It's obvious these mass shootings whether from American or Jihad types are not going away. If it were up to me, scaring anyone on social media with guns is not protected free speech, and subject to legal actions.

Should a mentally ill person with a history be allowed to buy an assault rifle? I say no.

Will the above solve the problem altogether? No. Will it limit the problem in some capacity, yes

Maybe raise the voting age to 21. I think voting at 18 has more serious ramifications than 18 year olds purchasing guns.

Raising the age to 21 to purchase an assault rifle I think is a good idea. Banning bump stocks, another good idea.

It's obvious these mass shootings whether from American or Jihad types are not going away. If it were up to me, scaring anyone on social media with guns is not protected free speech, and subject to legal actions.

Should a mentally ill person with a history be allowed to buy an assault rifle? I say no.

Will the above solve the problem altogether? No. Will it limit the problem in some capacity, yes

I disagree Coach, most Americans are afraid that our Gov't will in act some form of gun control. Like every other thing that our Gov't sticks it's nose in, they will go way overboard and complicate the laws so that nobody will be able to straighten them back out.

Define mentally ill?

Once you do that the answer is easy.

Are they a significant threat to others (or perhaps themselves)? Then no.

Otherwise, it's is the right of every human being to defend himself or herself, and recognized as such in the US Constitution (and perhaps other places.)

Who decides if YOU are mentally ill? Do you have the right to appeal?

Too many complicated questions and too few solid answers.

ac772968312dff5b049424bc98666c5f.jpg

I disagree Coach, most Americans are afraid that our Gov't will in act some form of gun control. Like every other thing that our Gov't sticks it's nose in, they will go way overboard and complicate the laws so that nobody will be able to straighten them back out.

Define mentally ill?

Once you do that the answer is easy.

Are they a significant threat to others (or perhaps themselves)? Then no.

Otherwise, it's is the right of every human being to defend himself or herself, and recognized as such in the US Constitution (and perhaps other places.)

Who decides if YOU are mentally ill? Do you have the right to appeal?

Too many complicated questions and too few solid answers.

ac772968312dff5b049424bc98666c5f.jpg

Let's go along with that. The issue I see is this:

Say a woman is in an abusive relationship with a man who has beat her in the past, so much so that she gets a restraining order. And, fearing for her life, she goes to get a gun permit and buy a gun to protect herself.

Unfortunately, she has been diagnosed with depression. Would she be denied her right to protection from the man because of her past diagnosis?

Heck... just see what actually happened in NJ, where we have some of the toughest gun permit regulations in the US -- this didn't even involve a mental health issue:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/1...dered-by-ex-while-waiting-for-gun-permit.html

And the NJ Governor wants to make it even tougher to get that permit.

We don't already have SOME control of guns???

Raising the age to 21 to purchase an assault rifle I think is a good idea.

I'm not altogether opposed to this.

But I am opposed to the inconsistencies with other facets of life.

Legal age to drink - 21
Legal age to serve in the military - 18
Legal age to vote - 18
Now they want the legal age to purchase a gun raised to 21.

Shaking my head.

You can go serve in the military at 18, but you can't drink or buy a weapon. Brilliant.

By the way, raising the gun age to 21 wouldn't have stopped these mass school shootings. Even the Liberal Vox agrees:

https://www.vox.com/2018/2/27/17042228/age-limit-guns-florida-shooting-ar15

Raising the age limit on the AR-15 from 18 to 21 would do depressingly little

A measure seeking a reduction in gun deaths is a worthy cause, but the age increase proposal won’t lead to sweeping change. Since 2009, men under 21 committed two mass shootings with a semiautomatic rifle, according to the gun control group, Everytown for Gun Safety. Only one of the two guns used was purchased legally, meaning only one shooting (where four or more people were shot and killed) would have been prevented.

There were 156 mass shootings between 2009 and today. ELEVEN were committed by men 21 and younger. 7% of mass shootings were committed by men younger than 21. Now go look at all of the young mass shooters, like Adam Lanza etc that were under 18 and still got weapons.

If passed, this legislation has the potential to "maybe" stop a shooting. There's so much more we can do.

Arm the damned schools.

look-squirr.jpg

Last edited:
Let's go along with that. The issue I see is this:

Say a woman is in an abusive relationship with a man who has beat her in the past, so much so that she gets a restraining order. And, fearing for her life, she goes to get a gun permit and buy a gun to protect herself.

Unfortunately, she has been diagnosed with depression. Would she be denied her right to protection from the man because of her past diagnosis?

Heck... just see what actually happened in NJ, where we have some of the toughest gun permit regulations in the US -- this didn't even involve a mental health issue:

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2015/06/1...dered-by-ex-while-waiting-for-gun-permit.html

And the NJ Governor wants to make it even tougher to get that permit.

It's way over my head BAS. I can only be thankful that I don't have the responsibility to have to come up with a solution. I can only hunker down with that cache of weapons I found in the Everglades.

th

It's way over my head BAS. I can only be thankful that I don't have the responsibility to have to come up with a solution. I can only hunker down with that cache of weapons I found in the Everglades.

th

One problem I see is the vast leftist outcry to limit access to guns, but then not really have a solution to offer —- and then expecting our political leaders to come up with something that would have prevented attacks like Parkland.

Does anybody really believe the political elite are head and shoulders smarter than the rest of the country?

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

And steel tariffs.

How much and to whom? If Trump want's heavy infrastructure spending, how much steel would he need to import? Not sure, anyone know.

As for tariffs, I'm okay with a small raise, or a match to any nation who ups their tariff once we do.

Breaking News Alert: Trump Colluding With North Korea!

Washington (CNN)President Donald Trump told reporters Thursday that South Korea will make a "major announcement" concerning North Korea at 7 p.m. ET.

DXzKVUTX0AAkRNO.jpg

th

I remember back a bit when some of those Tampa folks were hunting/fishing down there when that crazy storm came up. They were able to save themselves and some of the fishing gear, but I heard they lost every damn gun. They should make floatie things to attach to them heavy guns during freak storms.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Trump accepts invitation to meet with North Korean leader Kim Jong Un

OKYO North Koreas belligerent leader, Kim Jong Un, has asked President Trump for talks and Trump has agreed to meet him by May, South Koreas national security adviser said at the White House Thursday after delivering the invitation to the American president.

Kim has also committed to stopping nuclear and missile testing, even during joint military drills in South Korea next month, Chung Eui-yong told reporters in Washington.

After a year in which North Korea fired inter-continental ballistic missiles capable of reaching all of the United States and tested what is widely thought to have been a hydrogen bomb, such a moratorium would be welcomed by the U.S. and the world.

Kim Jong Un expressed his eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible, Chung said. President Trump said he would meet Kim Jong Un by May. Chung did not provide any information on where the meeting would be. In Seoul, the presidential Blue House clarified that the meeting would occur by the end of May.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/worl...1cb070-2322-11e8-badd-7c9f29a55815_story.html

Trump’s Stunningly Effective North Korea Policy Leaves Professional Diplomatic Corps Gobsmacked

The statement tonight by South Korean National Security Adviser Chung Eui-yong is so jaw-dropping in significance it has left the professional diplomatic apparatus stunned.

A year of targeted and strategic geopolitical policy execution by President Trump, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley has resulted in North Korean leader Kim Jong-un accepting denuclearization and requesting a meeting with President Trump to achieve terms therein.

The possibility of a willingly denuclearized Korean peninsular is such an astounding policy victory; it is difficult to conceptualize. Here’s the statement from South Korea’s Chung Eui-yong:

“Good evening, today I had the privilege of briefing President Trump on my recent visit to Pyongyang, North Korea. I’d like to thank President Trump, the vice-president and his wonderful national security team, including my close friend General McMaster.”

“I thanked President Trump that his leadership, and his maximum pressure policy together with international solidarity, brought us to this juncture. I expressed President Moon Jae-in’s personal gratitude for President Trump’s leadership.”

“I told President Trump that in our meeting North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said he is committed to denuclearization. Kim pledged that North Korea will refrain from any further nuclear or missile tests; he understands that the routine joint military exercises between the Republic of Korea and the United States must continue. And he expressed his eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ves-professional-diplomatic-corps-gobsmacked/

----------------------------

Nobel peace prize?

hahahahahaha- CNN is losing it!

Hey wait. The MSM told us that we were on the brink of nuclear war! Those coastal elites are never wrong about these things, and we rely upon them to tell us what we should do. Well shucks, what do we do now? !

Sent from my [device_name] using Steeler Nation mobile app

Does anybody really believe the political elite are head and shoulders smarter than the rest of the country?

Yes. They are called liberals. Why else would they be willing to sacrifice their rights and freedoms and put control of everything in the hands of the government? Either that, or they are just lazy.

Trump’s Stunningly Effective North Korea Policy Leaves Professional Diplomatic Corps Gobsmacked

The statement tonight by South Korean National Security Adviser Chung Eui-yong is so jaw-dropping in significance it has left the professional diplomatic apparatus stunned.

A year of targeted and strategic geopolitical policy execution by President Trump, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson and U.N. Ambassador Nikki Haley has resulted in North Korean leader Kim Jong-un accepting denuclearization and requesting a meeting with President Trump to achieve terms therein.

The possibility of a willingly denuclearized Korean peninsular is such an astounding policy victory; it is difficult to conceptualize. Here’s the statement from South Korea’s Chung Eui-yong:

“Good evening, today I had the privilege of briefing President Trump on my recent visit to Pyongyang, North Korea. I’d like to thank President Trump, the vice-president and his wonderful national security team, including my close friend General McMaster.”

“I thanked President Trump that his leadership, and his maximum pressure policy together with international solidarity, brought us to this juncture. I expressed President Moon Jae-in’s personal gratitude for President Trump’s leadership.”

“I told President Trump that in our meeting North Korean leader Kim Jong-un said he is committed to denuclearization. Kim pledged that North Korea will refrain from any further nuclear or missile tests; he understands that the routine joint military exercises between the Republic of Korea and the United States must continue. And he expressed his eagerness to meet President Trump as soon as possible.”

https://theconservativetreehouse.co...ves-professional-diplomatic-corps-gobsmacked/

----------------------------

Nobel peace prize?

hahahahahaha- CNN is losing it!
It's weird. It's almost like if you are a superpower, and you act like one instead of being an obsequious twit, you can influence other countries' actions!

It's weird. It's almost like if you are a superpower, and you act like one instead of being an obsequious twit, you can influence other countries' actions!

Damn right. Trump doesn't bow and apologize like the limp-wristed pansy terrorist did, and then give away our money to our enemies.

lololol

Maddow should take a 'suppository' for 'Trump Derangement Syndrome'

Former White House Communications Director Anthony Scaramucci said Rachel Maddow and other liberals should take "maybe a suppository" to treat what he characterized as "Trump Derangement Syndrome" after the MSNBC host called President Trump's decision to sit down with North Korea leader Kim Jong-un as "particularly risky" and "an unwise move."

Scaramucci's remarks come after the MSNBC host asked whether Trump meeting Kim could be "a particularly risky or even unwise move."

"The President has a great relationship with President Xi. They obviously don’t like talking about that. And the combination of those forces have now allowed for this opportunity to take place for the world," Scaramucci said. "So it’s more complicated story than what she is saying."

"But you can tell she has a little bit of that Trump Derangement Syndrome which I like. I’m hoping one of these comedians will come up with an anti-anxiety medication for these liberals, Just take one tablet a day, maybe a suppository, and take it easy. It's morning, had to wake everybody up with that," Scaramucci added.

http://thehill.com/homenews/media/3...-a-suppository-for-trump-derangement-syndrome

Some days, I think 'Trump Derangement Syndrome' is a two way street.

On one side, you have those that think he never does anything wrong. Ever.

On the other side, you hove those that think he never does anything right. Ever.

In the middle are the rest of us that are just tired of politics in America where everything is a non starter because of the retarded political divisions in this country.