• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Announces Japan to Invest $50 Billion in US, create 50,000 American Jobs

Spike

Reaction score
Trump announces that Masayoshi Son, CEO of SoftBank, has agreed to invest $50 billion in U.S., create 50K new jobs.

104150147-AP_16341697397738.530x298.jpg

https://twitter.com/ABC/status/806218075536142336

----------------------

Donald Trump Jr. ‏@DenaldJTrumpJr 20m20 minutes ago
@ABC Already done more for the American Worker than Obama has in 8 years.

Everybody is stealing my stuff

if we're pillaging Camp Spike, I have dibs on the unsoiled slave girls.

But that only helps people who work. Check your privilege...

That's $1M per job. Seems like a lot.

Soon there will be an abundance of jobs here, more investment here, and perhaps not enough able bodied and trained individuals to fill them.

Has the MSM begun crying yet about all of the jobs that proud Japanese workers are gonna lose because the evil President Trump selfishly blackmailed SoftBank into investing in jobs and businesses for undeserving Americans as a means of buying their votes for his re-election?

And just think of those poor Americans who get those jobs won’t be eligible for Welfare and Food Stamps anymore!!

Ya but those are "Good jobs".

"How are those jobs going to help folks who aren't educated or don't have enough white privilege to qualify?"

CNN news lead...

Wow. I never recalled a "pres-elect" making move waves (positive) before. Granted I'm younger but still.

Almost no peep of this on the evening news. Nada....

All day on NPR all I heard were interviews pounding away the idea Trump can't separate his business from his ability to be President. That there must be some conspiracy for him to make money on every deal he makes as President. And it was all speculation. Not one fact in the "reporting". Just a "possibility" it could happen.

Almost no peep of this on the evening news. Nada....

All day on NPR all I heard were interviews pounding away the idea Trump can't separate his business from his ability to be President. That there must be some conspiracy for him to make money on every deal he makes as President. And it was all speculation. Not one fact in the "reporting". Just a "possibility" it could happen.

I think Trump should scale back on twitter but in cases like this, tweet away!

The mainstream media is becoming less relevant, thanks to social media and the internet.

Once streaming high-quality video through CDN's becomes a little cheaper, I expect mainstream media to lose more market share.

By the time the dinosaur press gets around to twisting every Trump story around and having 50 talking heads mincing every particle of it he's moved on to 3 different subjects.

It's how he's been winning from the start and they are still too stupid to realize it.