• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Does Multicultural

Ron Burgundy

Reaction score
How multicultural can you get? Endorsed by David Duke AND Louis Farrakhan.

http://www.breitbart.com/video/2016...blacks/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

Farrakhan to Obama: Let Trump Do Want He Wants, You Failed Inner City Blacks

by PAM KEY21 Sep 20161,973

Sunday at the Men’s Day program hosted at Union Temple Baptist Church in Washington, DC, Nation of Islam leader Minister Louis Farrakhan said to President Barack Obama, “Your people are suffering and dying in the streets,” of Chicago, so “you failed to do what should have been done.”

Farrakhan continued by saying it is time to let Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump do “what he wants to because he is not destroying your legacy.”

Farrakhan said, “So you Democrats, you been in their party a long time. Answer me, what did you get? You got a president. He is worried about his legacy. You want Hillary to get in to protect your legacy because Trump said the minute he gets in, he is going to reverse the Affordable Care Act. Because that is your signature achievement. To show you how hateful the enemy is, he hates that you achieve what you did achieve. So he said I’m going to tear it up when I get in. So he don’t want his legacy destroyed. Mr President, let the man do, if he get in, what he wants to because he is not destroying your legacy. If your legacy is bound up in an Affordable Care Act that only effects a few million people and they are trying to make it really difficult for those of us who signed up, that’s not your legacy.

He continued, “But I just want to tell you, Mr President, you’re from Chicago and so am I. I go out in the streets with the people. I visited the worst neighborhoods. I talked to the gangs. And while I was out there talking to them they said ‘You know, Farrakhan, the president ain’t never come. Could you get him to come and look after us?’ There’s your legacy, Mr. President, it’s in the streets with your suffering people, Mr. President. And If you can’t go and see about them, then don’t worry about your legacy. Cause the white people that you served so well, they’ll preserve your legacy. The hell they will. But you didn’t earn your legacy with us. We put you there. You fought for the rights of gay people. You fought for the rights of this people and that people. You fight for Israel. Your people are suffering and dying in the streets! That’s where you legacy is. Now you failed to do what should have been done.”

I visited the worst neighborhoods. I talked to the gangs. And while I was out there talking to them they said ‘You know, Farrakhan, the president ain’t never come. Could you get him to come and look after us?’
Of course that's a big part of the problem right there.

Huge part. Why do they feel the need to be looked after? Because the Democrats told them so.

Capitalism would go a long way toward fixing the inner cities but Bomma thinks capitalism is the devil.

Now Donald is proposing a nationwide stop and frisk policy. That won't play well with black voters.

I would hardly call what Farrakhan said an endorsement.

All the antiglobalists are uniting under Trump because while hes a loose cannon, no one believes in the one world government thing outside of the people who want all the power and control that would give them.... even most dems know the establishmnet is not really representative of their party's ideals... and clinton is establishment through and through

Now Donald is proposing a nationwide stop and frisk policy. That won't play well with black voters.

My biggest issue with trump is many of his suggestions are counter to many freedoms and rights we need to perserve... There needs to be freedom of press, but there also needs to be a press that isnt a propaganda machine. There needs to be immigration, but it cant be utterly open and importing people who hate the western ideals. We cant sacrifice freedoms and rights for safety...period.

Hillary is no better,Its just in other areas she wants to devistate our freedoms and rights