• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump/Harris Debate

first off, whenever Harold Ford is on any show and ***** out his opinion, the only proper response should be: "Thank you for that, Mr. Ford. **** you and **** your ******* lying, stealing, law-breaking family. **** you."

that said -

This "debate" - even with the moderators attacking Trump - should have been easily won by DJT.

The first question "Are you better off today than you were four years ago?"

as OFTB said, yes, this was an obvious question. And DJT could have sealed the debate right then and there.

"I cannot say I'm better off, since the Biden Administration and by default Kamala Harris, have weaponized the Justice System to come after me - their political opponent. They do this while also playing political football in Ukraine with our taxpayer money. They have shown they are more than willing to send untold billions to the 2nd most corrupt country in that part of the world, while at the same time saying that spending even a thimble full of that sum to protect our own country was impossible. With the amount of money we've sent to Ukraine, we could have had 25 walls of varying heights and depths built. Which would have made our alleged border czar - who, btw is over there cackling about this - look better, even though we know the only border visit she had was sterilized and a pr campaign. Somehow the Democrats believe that higher inflation than when I was president, lower employment than when I was president and higher crime rates when I was president are going to benefit this country. Of course they've not burned it down in the same spectacular fashion they did in Minneapolis when Kamala Harris was bailing out arsonists and law breakers during the BLM protests. Speaking of protests, when the Democrats bring up J6, keep in mind that those protestors were protesting the government, their officials and taking it to them. Unlike the protestors in Minneapolis who were burning down buildings and livelihoods of American voters and taxpayers."

Boom. Done.

Supe / @Tim Steelersfan - 2024
Vote like your beer and ammo depend on it.
Mr. Trump is not as smart as you and no one can help him once he sees red (angry)...

Good read.
The problem to me is that Trump got fact checked by the Moderators last night 5 or 6 times during the debate. Harris was fact checked 0 times. The Moderators were not impartial.
But Trump knew that going into it and he did not prepare enough.

Trump did well considering he was debating 3 people. The cackling whoore lied constantly, didn't answer the questions, did not state any policy and proved that she is just plain dumb.
But she sounded good doing it. Also helped that the Mods didn't correct her like they did Trump.

Trump was very disappointing last night..
Didn’t want to see that but it wasn’t unexpected to me either..

I believe he lost the election last night unless JD Vance shines like a true patriot, and someone that can clearly communicate what’s at stake for America in his debate with the commie from Minnesota..

It’s a damn shame … he screwed the pooch and imho ..any of Trumps primary challengers, except the fat man, would of wiped the floor with comrade Harris last night.

Sorry to hear about your shooting.

I'll watch it once I'm home. Busy at work today but I'll watch and reply.

Somehow, though, how will these videos align with the city manager's dispute on the claims???
Thank you.
I don’t trust government. I am on the private citizens side.
Biden and Kamala put these illegals in harms way of the citizens. The government will lie and the media will lie with them.
Trump was just reporting what citizens are complaining about
ABC and the government ganged up on him.
Democrat policies have affected people so bad it seems that Trump telling stories about it sounds like lies.

I never heard him say that. They kept pressing him and he just said it would never get to his desk so it was a non-issue. The moderators also said Trump told Vance he would not sign such a bill and Trump basically criticized Vance for saying that.

The problem to me is that Trump got fact checked by the Moderators last night 5 or 6 times during the debate. Harris was fact checked 0 times. The Moderators were not impartial.
But Trump knew that going into it and he did not prepare enough.
Poor Trump boo-hoo. He has no one to blame but himself. They did question Kamala about her flip-flopping, but Trump clearly came in unprepared. Trump could have easily shut down alot of stuff if he stayed on course and did his homework. They did let him rant a bit as well past his time. I feel like Trump watches tik tok and reports whatever he hears on there as facts. Trump could use enough real facts instead of spewing out un-proven extremes. Unfortunately he just seems incapable of doing that

Poor Trump boo-hoo. He has no one to blame but himself. They did question Kamala about her flip-flopping, but Trump clearly came in unprepared. Trump could have easily shut down alot of stuff if he stayed on course and did his homework. They did let him rant a bit as well past his time. I feel like Trump watches tik tok and reports whatever he hears on there as facts. Trump could use enough real facts instead of spewing out un-proven extremes. Unfortunately he just seems incapable of doing that
Trump should have better prepared. Understood.
But the American people deserve a fair debate. That was not the case last night

wharz tha fakkt chekt?

Good read.
Sorry, that is pure left-wing propaganda disguised as facts. I live not too far from Springfield and have heard all kinds of nasty things going on in that town. Granted it wasn't a great place before hand but it has gotten much worse.

I often tell people that the Democrats are much more organized and in step than the Republicans or conservatives or whatever will be for a very long time. Consider that the massive leaks coming out of the democratic side were that Harris was floundering preparing for the debate. She was struggling. She was focusing on minutia and not dealing with broader pictures. Her debate prep team was seriously concerned.

Or that's what they told Trump and his debate prep team.

Chess vs Checkers and the stakes are to high.

serious question form anybody considering voting Kamala. What policy of hers is better than Trump's? Follow up, Do you actually believe all of the new things she's saying like how she wants to close the border and that's she's no pro-fracking?

I find it difficult to believe that these debates mean anything at all as far as swaying voter opinion. Honestly, who is it that's still undecided?

The only things I took from the debate are that Trump didn't stay calm and focused, and that the moderators corrected him at least a half a dozen times, while saying nothing when Harris lied an equal amount of times.

serious question form anybody considering voting Kamala. What policy of hers is better than Trump's? Follow up, Do you actually believe all of the new things she's saying like how she wants to close the border and that's she's no pro-fracking?
I do not think any policies are better. I do think she will secure the border better than now, but not as much as Trump. I also dont think she will ban fracking. People can shift or change their views. Trump went from being hard core democrat to where he is at now. Im guessing Kamala's views are shifting for votes, but I think she will have to stick to the new views or it will be political suicide.

I do not think any policies are better. I do think she will secure the border better than now, but not as much as Trump. I also dont think she will ban fracking. People can shift or change their views. Trump went from being hard core democrat to where he is at now. Im guessing Kamala's views are shifting for votes, but I think she will have to stick to the new views or it will be political suicide.
Will Hillary suicide her?

Why hasn't she secured the border now? They are still importing people. They have started flying them in and dropping them in small red towns.

Kamala probably won't stop fracking, but she will also continue Biden's policies that severely limit domestic energy production. We weere energy independent under Trump. We can quickly be that again when he lifts restrictions.

Energy costs is one of the biggest factors in high prices on everything. That alone will bring down prices, not some made up price gouging law.

Kamala will also give more power to unelected bureaucrats. She'll keep funneling money to endless wars with no end game.

Her economic plans are a freaking nightmare. Taxing unrealized capital gains? Giving $25K to first time homebuyers? Well just tack on 25K to the price of every home on the market.

Nothing she says is serious. It's just meant to sound good in the moment.

Trump has proven effective economic policies and he was surprisingly good on foreign affairs. He made some poor cabinet hires by letting in some war mongers. They pushed him to do things to provoke war with Iran. He didn't take the bait. He froze Iran's cash and he took out their military leader. He got arab nations to formally recognize Israel.

Putin attacked under Obama, did nothing under Trump then attacked again under Biden. With Biden/Harris, we are a patsy on the world stage.

Trump says stuff that drives me crazy, but his actions are surprisingly measured and rational and goal oriented.

In short, lots of stuff is broken. Trump will fix some of it. Kamala will fix nothing and make things worse.