• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump indicted: Espionage Act

Tibs

Contributor
Reaction score
FoxNews: Former President Trump has been indicted on federal charges that emerged out of Special Counsel Jack Smith’s months-long investigation.

Trump is facing at least seven federal counts related to document handling and obstruction of justice. He has been ordered to appear in federal court in Miami on Tuesday.

No wonder so many GOP candidates threw their hat into the ring past few days. They knew.

Oh well, at least you guys have your culture wars to focus on.

Sorry about President Numbnuts… this train derailed a long ******* time ago, few of you guys cared to notice.

There’s so much ground to cover. Already facing 34 felony charges in Manhattan, now this federal case in FL brought under the Espionage Act and other federal charges and… the Jan 6 Insurrection DOJ Special Counsel investigation, and... the Georgia Election Fraud investigation. Oy vey.

As the saying goes, if you bed down with a crooked, gangster criminal, you’ll wake up laying next to a crooked, gangster criminal. ‍In that sense, I presume nobody is particularly surprised or upset by this. You knew what you were getting into with Trump & MAGA. So, here we are.

As the disgraced former President is indicted for the 2nd time this year, thinking about the 246-year history of this great nation, built on the pillars of democracy, Rule of Law & equal justice for all. And all those who came before us, and sacrificed so much, to uphold these principles. Encouraging to see the Republic stand strong, and not spin in the wind like a weather vane, because some ******-up ******* tried to overthrow our democracy.

See you on Tues when Trump’s sorry *** shows up at the Federal Courthouse in Miami. What a guy.

Last edited:
iu

I think the deli is using a new mustard

No wonder so many GOP candidates threw their hat into the ring past few days. They knew.

Sorry about President Numbnuts… this train detailed a long ******* time ago, few of you guys cared to notice.

There’s so much ground to cover. Already facing 34 felony charges in Manhattan, this federal case in Florida and… the Jan 6 Insurrection DOJ Special Counsel investigation, and the Georgia Election Fraud investigation. Oy vey.

You bed down with a crooked, gangster criminal, you’ll wake up laying next to a crooked, gangster criminal. 🤷‍♂️

As the disgraced former President is indicted for the 2nd time this year, thinking about the 246-year history of this great nation, built on the pillars of democracy, Rule of Law & equal justice for all. And all those who came before us, and sacrificed so much, to uphold these principles. Alas, it’s encouraging to see the Republic stand strong, and not blow in the wind like a weather vane, cause some ******-up ******* tried to overthrow our democracy.

See you on Tues when Trump’s sorry *** shows up at the Federal Courthouse in Miami. What a guy.
blah.gif

Sorry about President Numbnuts… this train derailed a long ******* time ago, few of you guys cared to notice.

There’s so much ground to cover. Already facing 34 felony charges in Manhattan, now this federal case brought under the Espionage Act and other federal charges in Florida and… the Jan 6 Insurrection DOJ Special Counsel investigation, and the Georgia Election Fraud investigation. Oy vey.

As the saying goes, if you bed down with a crooked, gangster criminal, you’ll wake up laying next to a crooked, gangster criminal. ‍In that sense, I presume nobody is particularly surprised or upset by this. You knew what you were getting into with Trump & MAGA. So, here we are.

As the disgraced former President is indicted for the 2nd time this year, thinking about the 246-year history of this great nation, built on the pillars of democracy, Rule of Law & equal justice for all. And all those who came before us, and sacrificed so much, to uphold these principles. Encouraging to see the Republic stand strong, and not spin in the wind like a weather vane, because some ******-up ******* tried to overthrow our democracy.

The America we love is disappearing right in front of our eyes. This is only one of the many reasons why. Congrats 🎉

The America we love is disappearing right in front of our eyes.

The America you love doesn't hold criminals accountable for their actions? The America you love doesn't have equal justice under the Law or hold itself to the Rule of Law?

In that case, the America you love is one that I'm not familiar with, sorry. Must be some twisted, bizarre, MAGA American hellscape, where politicians like Trump are allowed to run roughshod over the Constitution, the Republic and its laws. That is certainly not the country as it's stood since 1776.

One important value in American society is that everyone has equal justice under the law. Another important idea is the “rule of law.” The rule of law means that everyone must obey the law and no one is above the law. This means that the government and its leaders must also obey the law.

The America you love doesn't hold criminals accountable for their actions? The America you love doesn't have equal justice under the Law or hold itself to the Rule of Law?

In that case, the America you love is one that I'm not familiar with, sorry. Must be some twisted, bizarre, MAGA American hellscape, where politicians like Trump are allowed to run roughshod over the Constitution, the Republic and its laws. That is certainly not the country as it's stood since 1776.
I don't have a problem with whoever being held accountable as long as its equal. Biden was just busted for having classified documents here and there and i don't see any charges or talks of charges being brought against him. I am not a Trump fan and i hope Desantis or someone steam rolls him, but if Trump did some of the things Biden did or was accused of dems would be running around with pitch forks.

What a wonderful day to be alive. The word of the day? Comeuppance. 🇺🇸⚖️

05.png

06.png

01.png

03.png

04.png

I don't have a problem with whoever being held accountable as long as its equal. Biden was just busted for having classified documents here and there and i don't see any charges or talks of charges being brought against him. I am not a Trump fan and i hope Desantis or someone steam rolls him, but if Trump did some of the things Biden did or was accused of dems would be running around with pitch forks.

The Trump and Biden mishandling of secret documents cases are wildly - and fundamentally - different. Read up on the details, two completely seperate sets of facts and circumstances, particularly on how they were handled by the two individuals. Trump purposefully lied, deceived and misled federal authorities for over a year and a half.

Here, Trump's former AG Barr will help explain.

"Hopefully a mod will make this thread a sticky." Tim Steelersfan 🤣 🤷‍♂️

LOL, Josh Hawley is such a fraud. You mean a Grand Jury and a DOJ Special Counsel? What does President Biden have to do with any of this? Absolutely nothing. Keep drinking the MAGA koolaid, regardless how bad it is for your mental health and sense of reality. Life choices. 🤷‍♂️

Tibtard,

Is the federal Prosecuter against Trump, the one who filed the federal charges, the same guy defending the present federal Administration from the challenges from Trump et al that the 2020 elections were fraudulent?

If you're so upset, why not organize a demonstration at the DOJ, for instance? You know, like how they do in a functioning democracy. Right to assemble, right to peacefully protest. But please, leave your guns, nooses, zip ties, and other weapons at home this time. Make some cardboard signs, bring your MAGA flags, and raise your voices.

Under no circumstance should you hold your favorite politican's feet to the fire, and question why does he constantly break the law? That would be preposterous.

JohnnyCovidSeed took me off iggy. How convenient.

Is the federal Prosecuter against Trump, the one who filed the federal charges, the same guy defending the present federal Administration from the challenges from Trump et al that the 2020 elections were fraudulent?

Yeah, I'll let you guys discuss your delusional conspiracy theories, the whitewashing of Trump's crimes, the usual whataboutism... amongst yourselves.

Let me know if and when there are any adults in the room who want do discuss this historical, unprecedented, federal indictment of a former President at face value.

The Trump and Biden mishandling of secret documents cases are wildly - and fundamentally - different. Read up on the details, two completely seperate sets of facts and circumstances, particularly on how they were handled by the two individuals. Trump purposefully lied, deceived and misled federal authorities for over a year and a half.

Here, Trump's former AG Barr will help explain.

So it's fine to have classified documents just chilling out in your garage?