• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump Leaks Intel to Russians?

the. ************. eats. his. steak. well. done.
what part of that do you not understand that is a threat to national security, the economy and social justices?

The sad thing is not that the media printed it. But that someone at the table WHILE he was eating it leaked it to the press. Think about that.

the. ************. eats. his. steak. well. done.
what part of that do you not understand that is a threat to national security, the economy and social justices?

Yeah you can't trust any man that eats his steak well done. Especially if he is born and raised in Memphis Tennessee.

We've entered a nasty and scary chapter of the USA. I'll tell you to pound sand if you don't believe these same acts would be going on if Ben Carson, Carly Fiorina, or Ted Cruz had been elected.
Exactly. That's why what they say about Trump doesn't bother me, they would have done the same no matter which Republican won.

giphy.gif

You're joking with this gif, right? I mean, tell us you're kidding. You....YOU run away for months from the big meanies at SN, sobbing yourself to sleep until you felt safe enough to show up and gloat about this ******* president's troubles. Nobody ran away when your Lord and Savior was elected. Whatever, enjoy your stay but, I don't know who the hell would take you seriously after that cry baby **** you pulled.

You're joking with this gif, right? I mean, tell us you're kidding. You....YOU run away for months from the big meanies at SN, sobbing yourself to sleep until you felt safe enough to show up and gloat about this ******* president's troubles. Nobody ran away when your Lord and Savior was elected. Whatever, enjoy your stay but, I don't know who the hell would take you seriously after that cry baby **** you pulled.

9552999378_fc798f3e1f_o.gif

Nothing to see here folks, fake news, left wing hysteria, just another case of the rotting establishment, the corrupt media and Dems crying wolf. Gulp.

BREAKING: Justice Dept. to appoint special prosecutor for Russia probe<header class="">Former FBI Director Robert Mueller will oversee the probe into Russia's alleged involvement in the 2016 presidential election.

</header>
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nt-special-prosecutor-for-russia-probe-238524

Yeah, I've been gone for a while as I wanted to let you turds celebrate your short-lived victory. I took a sabbatical from the board for the first 100 days or so. Now, it's clear everything I was saying - over and over again - during the run up to the election is coming to fruition. I was ridiculed and ostracized for my staunch anti-Trump position. I was tarred and feathered for stating so adamently my concerns about Trump and his Russian ties. You all stuck your heads in the sand - and you still do, to this day. It gives me no joy to see Trump become exactly the type of president I predicted him to be.

Most of you are decent folk that truly wanted change and were rooting for an outsider. I get that, and don't blame you for that. Nonetheless, all the signs were there in plain sight that Trump was not who you wanted him to be. All the so-called fake Trump-Russia collusion that you all ignored time and time again will now be laid bare, for all to see. And I pointed this out in quite some detail going back at least six months.

I am not here for a victory lap, far from it. This is a sad and dark moment in our history. The sooner our government can recover from the Trump trainwreck, the better. I hope whatever is left of the GOP after this is said and done can collect itself and govern the country in a postive manner. I hated Hillary and was not willing to support her. This is not about Hillary, nor the Dems. This is about salvaging the nation before things spin completely out of control. I hope and pray this historic moment - that the Justice Dept is appointing a special prosecutor - will finally allow some of you to open your eyes to the reality of the situation.

Nothing to see here folks, fake news, left wing hysteria, just another case of the rotting establishment, the corrupt media and Dems crying wolf. Gulp.

BREAKING: Justice Dept. to appoint special prosecutor for Russia probe<header class="">Former FBI Director Robert Mueller will oversee the probe into Russia's alleged involvement in the 2016 presidential election.

</header>
http://www.politico.com/story/2017/...nt-special-prosecutor-for-russia-probe-238524

Yeah, I've been gone for a while as I wanted to let you turds celebrate your short-lived victory. I took a sabbatical from the board for the first 100 days or so. Now, it's clear everything I was saying - over and over again - during the run up to the election is coming to fruition. I was ridiculed and ostracized for my staunch anti-Trump position. I was tarred and feathered for stating so adamently my concerns about Trump and his Russian ties. You all stuck your heads in the sand - and you still do, to this day. It gives me no joy to see Trump become exactly the type of president I predicted him to be.

Most of you are decent folk that truly wanted change and were rooting for an outsider. I get that, and don't blame you for that. Nonetheless, all the signs were there in plain sight that Trump was not who you wanted him to be. All the so-called fake Trump-Russia collusion that you all ignored time and time again will now be laid bare, for all to see. And I pointed this out in quite some detail going back at least six months.

I am not here for a victory lap, far from it. This is a sad and dark moment in our history. The sooner our government can recover from the Trump trainwreck, the better. I hope whatever is left of the GOP after this is said and done can collect itself and govern the country in a postive manner. I hated Hillary and was not willing to support her. This is not about Hillary, nor the Dems. This is about salvaging the nation before things spin completely out of control. I hope and pray this historic moment - that the Justice Dept is appointing a special prosecutor - will finally allow some of you to open your eyes to the reality of the situation.

In all the investigations so far the answer to the question of is there any evidence of collusion between the trump campaign and Russia has been no. It will still be no if there is a special prosecutor. This is an effort by the political establishment from both sides to crush an outsider who managed to make it past the gatekeepers into the highest halls of power.

In all the investigations so far the answer to the question of is there any evidence of collusion between the trump campaign and Russia has been no. It will still be no if there is a special prosecutor. This is an effort by the political establishment from both sides to crush an outsider who managed to make it past the gatekeepers into the highest halls of power.

Of course that's what it is but Trump is doing everything he possibly can to help them.

So Tibs if this comes up with nothing will liberals accept it? I doubt it, regardless of the truth, Liberals want Trump impeached, drawn and quartered. Anything less and they will want a special counselor to investigate the special counselor. If the get Trump out they will go after Pence. It will never end in the current climate of intolerance on the left.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Last edited:
So Tibs if this comes up with nothing will liberals accept it?

Was your question serious? :anyone:

The Liberals haven't accepted the election loss (remember them demanding Trump accept it if he were to lose? Oh I love the shoe on the other foot).

They will be screaming about Russians till they die. It could be 20 years after he's out of office and they will still tell you Russia gave the election to Trump, even if it were to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt there was no interference.

The best part of it is...we have it documented from an insider to Hillary's campaign that Podesta hatched the idea within 24 hours of the election loss and fed it to the media to run with. And here we have this made up **** storm.

This is the **** Pravda used to do when the KGB fed them what to print.

Was your question serious? :anyone:

The Liberals haven't accepted the election loss (remember them demanding Trump accept it if he were to lose? Oh I love the shoe on the other foot).

They will be screaming about Russians till they die. It could be 20 years after he's out of office and they will still tell you Russia gave the election to Trump, even if it were to be proven beyond a shadow of a doubt there was no interference.

The best part of it is...we have it documented from an insider to Hillary's campaign that Podesta hatched the idea within 24 hours of the election loss and fed it to the media to run with. And here we have this made up **** storm.

This is the **** Pravda used to do when the KGB fed them what to print.

Semi-serious, I want Tibs, 21, Trog, Elfie and any other Libs on here to state on the record whether or not they will live with the outcome of the Special Counsel investigation. Will they pledge to stop the bullshit?
I will live with the outcome no matter what as at worst we get Pence at best Trump gets exonerated. Really we can't lose.

Frankly, whether Trump gets impeached or leaves office under a dark could meanswer nothing to me. He kept Hillary out of the white house. For that, we will, forever, be a grateful nation.

True that! I think the right thing is for him to step down now. He does not have the mentality to be president and is causing nothing but chaos. It is almost impossible for him to be productive because he can't stay out of the headlines for stupid stuff more than a few days. Dems might be so happy he is gone that they will work with pence. The Republican party is getting split to hell and becoming a laughing stock. At this rate the dems will be gaining alot in the coming years

This is a great discussion. I think there is some revisionist history going on right now. The Libs didn't create this Russia crap after the election, it was there and was being referenced at the political debates BEFORE the DNC was hacked....by the Russians. It's interesting because I follow and have friends in intelligence. It's not the Dems creating this narrative, when the intelligence community have found Russian intervention in both the hacking of the DNC, and releasing false stories during the election (mostly revolving around Hillary and how crooked she is. There is a reason why she isn't "locked up" and can't be prosecuted, it's because there is no evidence, and the stories were false. It's why Trump called off the dogs, and now is the "reason" why Comey was fired).

Now is Trump culpable? I don't know, it's up for the investigators to find out. And if nothing is found, the Dems HAVE to accept it, because due process was followed.

There is just some odd stuff going on right now. Trump isn't following protocol, and he's contradicting the spin from the white house, when they are putting out acceptable damage control. The reason why Trump is a target, isn't because of a conspiracy, it's because he's providing the ammunition.

This is a great discussion. I think there is some revisionist history going on right now. The Libs didn't create this Russia crap after the election, it was there and was being referenced at the political debates BEFORE the DNC was hacked....by the Russians. It's interesting because I follow and have friends in intelligence. It's not the Dems creating this narrative, when the intelligence community have found Russian intervention in both the hacking of the DNC, and releasing false stories during the election (mostly revolving around Hillary and how crooked she is. There is a reason why she isn't "locked up" and can't be prosecuted, it's because there is no evidence, and the stories were false. It's why Trump called off the dogs, and now is the "reason" why Comey was fired).

Now is Trump culpable? I don't know, it's up for the investigators to find out. And if nothing is found, the Dems HAVE to accept it, because due process was followed.

There is just some odd stuff going on right now. Trump isn't following protocol, and he's contradicting the spin from the white house, when they are putting out acceptable damage control. The reason why Trump is a target, isn't because of a conspiracy, it's because he's providing the ammunition.

No they created it during the election and ignore all stories to the contrary like wikileaks saying it was not Russia. For all the talk about Russia I have seen no proof they did the hacking and no proof it wasn't exactly what it is said to be an inside job. What are these so called false Hillary stories? Who says she cant be prosecuted? Where are you getting this bullshit?

Tib's still waiting on your response to my question, will you accept the outcome of the investigation regardless of whether you get the outcome you want?

No they created it during the election and ignore all stories to the contrary like wikileaks saying it was not Russia. For all the talk about Russia I have seen no proof they did the hacking and no proof it wasn't exactly what it is said to be an inside job. What are these so called false Hillary stories? Who says she cant be prosecuted? Where are you getting this bullshit?

Tib's still waiting on your response to my question, will you accept the outcome of the investigation regardless of whether you get the outcome you want?

This is where you are wrong. Intelligence Agencies deal in facts. They don't play shell games, they have no agenda. You are now calling the DNI and DHS liars. Then the CIA, FBI, and NSA reviewed the classified information and not only found the reports credible, but support it. Are all of our intelligence agencies liars? No they are not.

Are the Dems using this information to their advantage? **** yea they are, and the reason why it won't go away, isn't media, and isn't politics, it's because the information has been vetted by all of the intelligence agencies and there is a consensus. This narrative has teeth and isn't going away until there is an investigation.

You can read the report for yourself below. I did.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...sia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html

And you want to know where I'm getting the "Bullshit" that Hillary is not going to be prosecuted? Because Trump said it, (and he said it after he had access to security briefings and was better informed.)

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-clinton-investigation-kellyanne-conway-231735

Plus Trump's first reason why he fired Comey was because Comey mishandled the false information that Hillary is involved in illegal activity, and released it, during the election, a few weeks before voters went to the polls. So by firing Comey, he was saying, Comey deserves to be fired because he Lied when he said Hillary was doing illegal things. This is Trump indirectly supporting Hillary Clinton and stating she is not engaged in illegal activity.

Strategically I think Trump wanted to garner Dem support by firing an FBI director that the Dems hated due the election. But it backfired. The Dems got their panties in a bunch, and Trump then started to give other reasons as to why Comey was fired.

Intelligence is very black and white, politics are very black and blue/red.

This is where you are wrong. Intelligence Agencies deal in facts. They don't play shell games, they have no agenda. You are now calling the DNI and DHS liars. Then the CIA, FBI, and NSA reviewed the classified information and not only found the reports credible, but support it. Are all of our intelligence agencies liars? No they are not.

Are the Dems using this information to their advantage? **** yea they are, and the reason why it won't go away, isn't media, and isn't politics, it's because the information has been vetted by all of the intelligence agencies and there is a consensus. This narrative has teeth and isn't going away until there is an investigation.

You can read the report for yourself below. I did.

https://www.nytimes.com/interactive...sia-hacking-report-intelligence-agencies.html

And you want to know where I'm getting the "Bullshit" that Hillary is not going to be prosecuted? Because Trump said it, (and he said it after he had access to security briefings and was better informed.)

http://www.politico.com/story/2016/11/trump-clinton-investigation-kellyanne-conway-231735

Plus Trump's first reason why he fired Comey was because Comey mishandled the false information that Hillary is involved in illegal activity, and released it, during the election, a few weeks before voters went to the polls. So by firing Comey, he was saying, Comey deserves to be fired because he Lied when he said Hillary was doing illegal things. This is Trump indirectly supporting Hillary Clinton and stating she is not engaged in illegal activity.

Strategically I think Trump wanted to garner Dem support by firing an FBI director that the Dems hated due the election. But it backfired. The Dems got their panties in a bunch, and Trump then started to give other reasons as to why Comey was fired.

Intelligence is very black and white, politics are very black and blue/red.

I call bullshit again say all you want about intelligence being black and white Everyone has an agenda. Politics does get into intelligence it can't be helped. Those who run things have great influence on how and what gets investigated and what gets buried. You are naive to believe otherwise. People do get killed over politics in intelligence operations. Benghazi is just one example.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Why are you yelling at me? Before you pop an artery, my answer is of course I'll accept the outcome of the Robert Mueller-led inquiry. A special prosecutor was badly needed in this scenario, it's time to get to the bottom of all the collusion & corruption of the Trump campaign and administration. I don't 'want' any particular outcome besides calling for an independent, fair, probing search for the facts in the case. Those will bear out, sooner or later, and it won't be pretty I'm afraid. But at the end of the day if Trump and his team of shady cronies and cohorts are able to clear their names of any wrongdoing, then yes, I will accept that and apologize here on the board.

Last edited:
Semi-serious, I want Tibs, 21, Trog, Elfie and any other Libs on here to state on the record whether or not they will live with the outcome of the Special Counsel investigation. Will they pledge to stop the bullshit?

Wait, Trumptards are talking about civil war if he gets impeached and you're worried about us accepting outcomes?

Sure, I'll accept the outcome. The bullshit however, isn't Russia, its Trump. I highly suspect there will be continued chaos and dysfunction in the White House.

Facts and Liberals don't mix.
Please go back to the points I brought up

You haven't mentioned any facts. Saying that if another R had won the election, there would be another special investigation and talk of impeachment is both rhetorical and hypothetical. That's a very weak point. Being that several of the other R candidates warned against a Trump presidency, it's also a preposterous point, IMO.

I gave these historical and present day facts to explain why this isn't a media created crisis.

Wait, Trumptards are talking about civil war if he gets impeached and you're worried about us accepting outcomes?

Sure, I'll accept the outcome. The bullshit however, isn't Russia, its Trump. I highly suspect there will be continued chaos and dysfunction in the White House.

Yep.

It's amazing how people will go to the bullet when the MSM and establishment cabal manufactures a crisis talks about invalidating their ballots, Damn those Americans who'd rather die in their feet than live on their knees.

Yep.

It's amazing how people will go to the bullet when the MSM and establishment cabal manufactures a crisis talks about invalidating their ballots, Damn those Americans who'd rather die in their feet than live on their knees.

You might want to let SteelerinLebanon know. He's keeping tabs on who is unwilling to accept the outcome of the special investigation.