• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump continues to make himself un-electable by alienating and pissing groups off.

Women just aren't going to vote for him in any meaningful amounts. He can't win anything with just 25% of white, republican, male voters as his "core" no matter what he does. Our country is just too diverse right now (and divisive).

Right now that works when there are 17 choices. It's not going to work as you get down to 2, 3 or 4 choices. All those people you piss off on the way up the ladder are going to get their chance at the end.

As a republican you have to be worried more people will vote AGAINST Trump than AGAINST Hillary. If the republican platform to beat Hillary is really just to attack her into oblivion (and I'm not saying that can't work), then you can't be hated more than her or have more enemies.

Imma go ahead and say it........I'm starting to worry the guy might actually be a plant to divvy up the conservatives. It's a distinct possibility. I'm currently a Cruzer anyhow.

Imma go ahead and say it........I'm starting to worry the guy might actually be a plant to divvy up the conservatives. It's a distinct possibility. I'm currently a Cruzer anyhow.

I do not think Trump would be a plant. He's too much of an individual with an ego for that to happen, and has been anti Obama and Hillary for years. I do however worry a bit that Bill Clinton's pied piper like ability could lure Trump later in the race.

Large cooperation’s these days are full of politics. Even large rivals are pragmatic and will work with each other as long as their $ or favorable terms for both. Trump is the zenith of this process. He understand how to use leverage, and when to team up with opponents for the greater good.

In the future, Trump's people need to make sure moderators do not ask unfair questions. Trump was ambushed a bit to be honest. I actually think not inviting him to the red states whatever event could be a good thing as it will teach Trump that cause and effect matter.

Trump continues to make himself un-electable by alienating and pissing groups off.

Women just aren't going to vote for him in any meaningful amounts. He can't win anything with just 25% of white, republican, male voters as his "core" no matter what he does. Our country is just too diverse right now (and divisive).

Right now that works when there are 17 choices. It's not going to work as you get down to 2, 3 or 4 choices. All those people you piss off on the way up the ladder are going to get their chance at the end.

As a republican you have to be worried more people will vote AGAINST Trump than AGAINST Hillary. If the republican platform to beat Hillary is really just to attack her into oblivion (and I'm not saying that can't work), then you can't be hated more than her or have more enemies.

Deljzc,

Married women voted for Romney. It’s the un-married crowd that loved Obama. But I think you need to distinguish between women over 40 and women under 40 these days. Young women these days are attracted to celebrities, have less class ( In my opinion ) and like noise makers on social media/ TV. The shock factor seems much less. Just watch housewives of whatever or Kim Kardashian. These are not the women I grew up with. See my point? I do not see much of an outrage in the women under 40 against Trump at least on my end from Facebook or live conversations.

Was there an outrage among women for Bill Clinton and his numerous run in's? No. Some politicians can just weather this type of stuff, others cannot. I think Trump can take a political punch and make it seem like yesterday's news.

The fact that Trump is still in the lead after this debate really says something about how frustrated the American people must be.

It is without question what it is.

I think Trump is a jackass. Right now, basically he is telling me just to believe in him because he is Trump. He hasn't said how he is going to do anything. That isn't good enough.

I just wish the idiot Republican party would get their heads out of their ***** and see this for what it is. We are so sick and tired of sending these guys to Washington only to have them lay up for Obama or whomever. Yea, Mitch McConnell, I know elections have consequences, but what, only the elections of 2008 and 2012? What about 2010 and 2014?

Deljzc,

Married women voted for Romney. It’s the un-married crowd that loved Obama. But I think you need to distinguish between women over 40 and women under 40 these days. Young women these days are attracted to celebrities, have less class ( In my opinion ) and like noise makers on social media/ TV. The shock factor seems much less. Just watch housewives of whatever or Kim Kardashian. These are not the women I grew up with. See my point? I do not see much of an outrage in the women under 40 against Trump at least on my end from Facebook or live conversations.

Was there an outrage among women for Bill Clinton and his numerous run in's? No. Some politicians can just weather this type of stuff, others cannot. I think Trump can take a political punch and make it seem like yesterday's news.

Women should not be outraged. They have no right to be. A few posts back I talked about a TV drama my wife was watching about women in prison. A disgusting show. Just flat out **** coming out of my TV. Woman are fine with these images of degradation. How can you act all righteously indignant with Trump if you aren't out there protesting that drivel on TV? Cause there is no political agenda in protesting a TV show. It's kinda like black lives matter. Apparently, only those killed by white guys. All the lives snuffed out by other blacks don't mean ****.

liberal-logic-101-2281-500x416.jpg

liberal-logic-101-2255-500x416.jpg

CLWIBfFUcAAgPWG-500x250.jpg

Women should not be outraged. They have no right to be. A few posts back I talked about a TV drama my wife was watching about women in prison. A disgusting show. Just flat out **** coming out of my TV. Woman are fine with these images of degradation.

Orange is the New Black? It's the new Sex in the City.

Basically, women acting like gay men. Most women don't behave that way in real life, but for whatever reason, they love those shows.

I'm not "outraged" by anything he said, it takes a lot to offend me. I just think it makes him look like an ***. Call me old-fashioned, I still want a president who's capable of carrying on a professional, thoughtful, intelligent discussion of issues. Any idiot can hurl insults at people, why people think that makes him bold or strong I can't understand.

Orange is the New Black? It's the new Sex in the City.

Basically, women acting like gay men. Most women don't behave that way in real life, but for whatever reason, they love those shows.

No, I get that. I just think it is hypocrisy to get outraged, if some do, by Trump, but then turn around and watch that crap. And by watching it, in a small way you are supporting it.

I like Megan Kelly. However, I am upset with her because of the Politico story where she seems to say she would be respectful to Hillary Clinton if she ever interviewed her. Well, by what standards? Any question that would be remotely tough to Hillary would be considered unfair by all in the main stream media. Would she fall into that?

If you caught her interview on Fox with Howard Kurtz, he asked if her male colleagues felt the need to come to her defense if a candidate came after her when she asked a tough question. She stated that before the debate, she told them to let her handle it. This brings up two points. Number 1, she was obviously crafting got ya questions if that needed to be discussed, and why should it even be considered to come to her defense? I thought women were equal and could handle it? Can they or can't they? If equality is the what is the standard, nobody should be concerned. Let her handle it on her own, and don't be outraged if someone comes back at her. like they would a man.

A better comeback for Trump may have been, "You know Megyn, you're pretty enough to be the next Mrs. Trump and First Lady if you mellow out and play your cards right."

Donald Trump's poll numbers reach their highest point ever

So much for Trump's momentum hitting a wall. Despite making comments that have been labeled "sexist" by many on the political right and left, the billionaire real estate mogul is enjoying his largest lead yet. Trump is now polling with 32 percent support from registered Republicans.

Former Florida Gov. Jeb Bush landed in second place, but with only 11 percent support, he's over 20 points behind Trump in the primary. Retired neurosurgeon Ben Carson finished in third place with 9 percent, with Wisconsin Gov.Scott Walker and Florida Sen. Marco Rubio rounding out the top five with six percent each.

http://www.examiner.com/article/don...ch-their-highest-point-ever-democrats-rejoice

I think the problem with Trumps poll numbers is most of the people not in his camp will choose an alternative if and when their candidate drops out; they'll vote against Trump.

I think if they polled 1st, 2nd and 3rd preferences, even though Trump gets most 1st votes, I don't think he would get many 2nd and 3rds. He's America's candidate like the Cowboys are America's team. If you don't love him, you hate him.

That's awesome, I love it! The haters say "He doesn't have any policies." He does, and they'll come out. It's a process. The idiot moderators in the debate dodged Trump on the economy/tax/ISIS questions for a reason. The corrupt boring-*** lifetime politicians haven't laid out all of their views either. They wait to hear what their donors and public opinion tell them to say.

Last edited:
Am I the only one that thinks Rand Paul looks like this:

Church-Lady6%2B%25282%2529.jpg

Last edited:
Carville: The 30% That Support Trump "Are Going To Be There Whether Trump Is There Or Not"

Democratic strategist and longtime Clinton advisor James Carville predicted presidential candidate Senator Ted Cruz will gain the 30% who currently support Donald Trump in the Republican primary once he flames out.

"Those 30% are going to be there whether Trump is there or not," Carville said.

JAMES CARVILLE: Let me back up. We play just as much outrage when he said what he said about Senator McCain. Thus far, as of now it hasn't had effect. The guy that seems to be positioning himself for the inevitable fall, which, you know, I guess it will be, is Ted Cruz. And he seems to be the person if you look at the SurveyMonkey poll, which is in corroboration with the University of Pennsylvania and there was another online poll that came out and showed Trump even stronger today.

I think Cruz has positioned himself to try to take advantage of it

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vi...o_be_there_whether_trump_is_there_or_not.html

FOX News is One of Top 10 Largest Donors to the Clintons

According to Federal Election Commission and Center for Responsive Politics data, 21st Century Fox News Corp. has donated more than $3 million to Clinton family accounts. Overall, this lands Fox as the Clinton family’s 9th largest donor over the course of the family’s political involvement.

P-Clinton-Fox-News-Donations.jpg

FOX News is One of Top 10 Largest Donors to the Clintons

According to Federal Election Commission and Center for Responsive Politics data, 21st Century Fox News Corp. has donated more than $3 million to Clinton family accounts. Overall, this lands Fox as the Clinton family’s 9th largest donor over the course of the family’s political involvement.

P-Clinton-Fox-News-Donations.jpg

If Fox News really wanted to help Clinton, the best thing they could do is push Trump as the candidate. He may be popular with Republicans right now but he loses by wide margins in every poll against Hillary.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epolls/latest_polls/president/

Maybe for now, but she'll plummet when he focuses on her and calls out all the corrupt **** she's done and how horrible she is. I can hardly wait. It's going to be epic.

Again, among the general population, Trump's negative favorability ratings are double his positives. DOUBLE. Do you not understand that? Do you know what that means? Hillary dreams of facing Trump in the general. He's probably the only candidate who has more haters than she does.

If this stupid party shoots itself in the foot again and nominates another loser I am out. After 30 years, I'm out.

Only 30 years? I think you should hang in a few more.

Again, among the general population, Trump's negative favorability ratings are double his positives. DOUBLE. Do you not understand that? Do you know what that means? Hillary dreams of facing Trump in the general. He's probably the only candidate who has more haters than she does.

If this stupid party shoots itself in the foot again and nominates another loser I am out. After 30 years, I'm out.

Do you understand that the election is not tomorrow? His ratings will continue to climb as long as he doesn't do something incredibly stupid like drop an N bomb. So you're saying that if he's the nominee you would vote for Hillary or Bernie instead?

Bernie is campaigning in Seattle and Oregon - hotbeds of commie activity - wait till he comes to the heartland - he will be booed off the stage

meanwhile

Status
Not open for further replies.