• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is PA for example. Bomma won PA both times BTW. As said on one of the websites where I was looking for a map, "All the Democrats need is a crushing majority in Pittsburgh and Philadelphia and they can tell the rest of the state to go to hell". Which frankly the last two Democrat governors did.

attachment.php

http://www.neighborhoodscout.com/pa/crime/

Funny thing is the liberal states are higher educated, have higher incomes and a lower murder rate.

Factor in that those states have some things like Wall Street, Investment banks, and the headquarters of some large multinational corporations and the income disparity drops a lot.

S

I also see South Carolina has a high murder rate much higher then NYC. You're absolutrly right we do know where people are dieng and south Carolina is one of those places lmfao. NYC 4.0 rate South Carolina 6.2 rate. Over 50% higher what a shithole

Come ride through my hometown and go ride through downtown Chicago. Where do you think you will get killed by gang violence? Where I live 0 deaths by gang violence ever. Just pull all of the cops out of every major cities projects and let the problem work it self out.

Well I'll be damned, Wilkinsburg and the Hill District have a lot of crime.

Wilkinsburg has a lot of crime? !?! Well ****. There goes my vacation plans.
Seriously, I know a guy who's mom sent him to Pittsburgh Public Schools to get him out of Wilkinsburg. Can you imagine.

Why not. I think the GOP is obviously trying to see what sticks. The arrow is pointing up on Mr. Trump. He has vote potential. He's got some funky hair issues and we acknowledge that. Obviously there are have been some character issues in the past and we acknowledge that and accept it

Sorry Shane...

tolEBDC.jpg

Yes please let's talk murder rate funny thing is conservatives talk with no actual data. facts are NYC has the lowest murder rate of large cities below the national average. Let's also talk Chicago I love how conservatives bring Chicago up its not even in the top 10. You know what 7 out of the top 10 deadliest cities have in common all from conservative states. So I'm glad you want too talk facts. Lmfao olat you for not having knowledge of what he truths are

Sure, you can look at murder rate but when the number of murders and the number of guns fired is going up, there is a problem, no matter what the murder rate is. How's that for a fact? Baltimore, NY, Chicago and Detroit are all big cities that have been run by Liberals and all are failing. All have increased murders and guns fired. I guess that's OK as long as we just look at the "murder rate".

He's going to announce his candidacy on June 16th. I like him a hell of a lot more than these stupid ***** who are currently running. Get a common sense driven no bullshit business guy in office for once.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3111803/Trump-teases-presidential-announcement-Iowa-swing.html

Trump is a front runner who runs his mouth. Do you really think a billionaire playboy type with a sensitive ego wants to be President? I think he's just looking to make headlines and isn't a serious contender. Having said that I welcome his voice.

Trump is a front runner who runs his mouth. Do you really think a billionaire playboy type with a sensitive ego wants to be President? I think he's just looking to make headlines and isn't a serious contender. Having said that I welcome his voice.

I don't know, we'll see.

Yes please let's talk murder rate funny thing is conservatives talk with no actual data. facts are NYC has the lowest murder rate of large cities below the national average. Let's also talk Chicago I love how conservatives bring Chicago up its not even in the top 10. You know what 7 out of the top 10 deadliest cities have in common all from conservative states. So I'm glad you want too talk facts. Lmfao olat you for not having knowledge of what he truths are

Look at SC's facts. 6 of the 10 cities on that list are in LIBERAL states. Try again.

And I am so sorry I didn't answer you back immediately. I had a thing called "spend the last day together before husband leaves for Korea again" to do. So STFU.

So what you are saying is,

The top deadliest counties in SC are, in order of "deadliness":

Dillon
Marlboro
Richland
Greenwood
Marion
Sumter
Colleton
Lee
Barnwell
Greenville

And in the last Presidential election, these counties voted for which President?

Dillon - Obama, 57.8%
Marlboro - Obama 64.8%
Richland - Obama 66.0%
Greenwood - Romney 57.1%
Marion - Obama 64.5%
Sumter - Obama 58.3%
Colleton - Obama 49.6%
Lee - Obama 67.1%
Barnwell - Obama 52.3%
Greenville - Romney 63.0%

So the ten deadliest counties in South Carolina predominantly voted for Obama?

Color me shocked.

So what you are saying is,

The top deadliest counties in SC are, in order of "deadliness":

Dillon
Marlboro
Richland
Greenwood
Marion
Sumter
Colleton
Lee
Barnwell
Greenville

And in the last Presidential election, these counties voted for which President?

Dillon - Obama, 57.8%
Marlboro - Obama 64.8%
Richland - Obama 66.0%
Greenwood - Romney 57.1%
Marion - Obama 64.5%
Sumter - Obama 58.3%
Colleton - Obama 49.6%
Lee - Obama 67.1%
Barnwell - Obama 52.3%
Greenville - Romney 63.0%

So the ten deadliest counties in South Carolina predominantly voted for Obama?

Color me shocked.

Exactly Tim, those are all predominately black communities. If you live here you don't drive through these communities after dark.

Sure, you can look at murder rate but when the number of murders and the number of guns fired is going up, there is a problem, no matter what the murder rate is. How's that for a fact? Baltimore, NY, Chicago and Detroit are all big cities that have been run by Liberals and all are failing. All have increased murders and guns fired. I guess that's OK as long as we just look at the "murder rate".
Quit being racist.

This is retarded. I'd wager that the vast majority of people charged with murder have no political affiliation and have never voted in an election.

With everyone now announcing that they're running for president, I am making my formal announcement as a presidential candidate. I'm running under the Steel Curtain Party. I am changing income tax to a flat tax instead of a complicated tax code. A 2% national sales tax, cutting capital gains to bring businesses back to America. Crack down on illegal aliens and strengethen the boarders. My foreign policy will be simple.

The rest of the circus rolls into town

Trump Says He'd 'Win Easily' If He Ran With Oprah

According to Donald Trump, a 2016 ticket of Trump for president and Oprah Winfrey for vice president would be a lock for the White House.

"I think Oprah would be great. I'd love to have Oprah," Trump told ABC News. "I think we'd win easily, actually."

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/trump-hed-win-easily-ran-oprah/story?id=31808135

Just what we need... Some filthy rich **** that's never had to put in a hard day's work a day in his life. So he took some of daddy's millions and millions and turned it into billions and billions.... **** that arrogant piece of ****.

Bullshit he never worked! Trump has a great work ethic and an amazing head for business! These ******* politicians in Washington are the G'damn problem! They are shaking in their boots @ Trump because Trump doesn't need the money....he can't be easily influenced by corporations like your typical politician aka puppet.

Trump will get my vote....he's the most no-nonsense candidate since Harry Truman. We need a no bullshit guy who despite his mistakes he'll admit to it and move forward with a plan instead of dancing around issues!

I'M ALL FOR TRUMP AS OUR NEXT PRESIDENT! DON'T **** IT UP DONALD!

I would not mind seeing Trump as president just for the simple fact that he would be something different. Im tired of the lifetime politicians being in there. I dont think Trump has any chance whatsoever though. If he did get in 2 things that would concern me is 1) He is used to getting his own way and may use his powers to do that instead of going with the congress. Although this may not be all that bad.... 2) I am not sure how he would treat the non-wealthy. He seems to like to flaunt / brag about his wealth. I can see him being extremely kind to businesses and the rich while making things difficult for the lower classes.

And here's one other thing for thought to think about......

Trump is using his own money for his campaign. No Big $$$ coming in from SuperPAC's......who can easily influence any politician for special favors because they contributed to their election campaigns.

This guy can not be bought! He can not be swayed by any foreign money coming in from a SuperPAC.

Trump is the only logical choice!

VOTE HIM IN!!!

Trump likes his name in lights. He's not serious. However I welcome some of his points. The only way I'd support him is if 3-4 polls had him in the lead for New York over Hillary Clinton.

Just what we need... Some filthy rich **** that's never had to put in a hard day's work a day in his life.

obama-smug-300x336.png

and this **** couldnt even be bothered to ******* vote while a senator.

Last edited:
Trump likes his name in lights. He's not serious. However I welcome some of his points. The only way I'd support him is if 3-4 polls had him in the lead for New York over Hillary Clinton.

If I were President I'd make him the Commerce Secretary though.

Status
Not open for further replies.