• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adios, moron.

1435601930921.cached.jpg

NBC to Trump: You're Fired
http://www.thedailybeast.com/cheats/2015/06/29/nbc-breaks-ties-with-trump.html

NBC has announced it will not continue its business relationship with Donald Trump after his comments about Mexican immigrants. "At NBC, respect and dignity for all people are cornerstones of our values," the media company said in a statement. The GOP presidential candidate recently described Mexican immigrants as "bringing drugs, they're bringing crime, they're rapists, and some, I assume, are good people." The network will not air Miss USA and the Miss Universe Pageants anymore. More than 200,000 signed a petition asking NBC to cut its ties with Trump.

Some people just can't handle the truth. Political correctness is the first form of being told what and whatnot to say. The Donald is not holding any punches back. He is scaring candidates

I'll vote Walker, Rubio, Carson, Trump, Fiorina (HIT), Bush, and almost any other over Rand. Again, he is way too extreme for me and would make this country way more vulnerable than Clinton did and now Odumma has. We just can't have that. The number 1 duty of the President is to keep the country safe. Without that, nothing else will matter.

Fixed it for you.

Adios, moron.

NBC to Trump: You're Fired

ha ha - you don't get it

For Trump, any publicity is good publicity.

Donald Trump calls NBC 'weak and foolish'

“If NBC is so weak and so foolish to not understand the serious illegal immigration problem in the United States, coupled with the horrendous and unfair trade deals we are making with Mexico, then their contract violating closure of Miss Universe/Miss USA will be determined in court," Trump said in a statement to FOXNews.com. "Furthermore, they will stand behind lying Brian Williams, but won’t stand behind people that tell it like it is, as unpleasant as that may be.”

ha ha - you don't get it. For Trump, any publicity is good publicity.
Well yes, if you're Donald Trump who's fallen this far down into the deepest dregs of misery, scraping the very bottom of the barrel, showing no semblence of human dignity, when you've become the town jester, the laughingstock of an entire nation, then you are correct, any publicity is good publicity.

Last edited:
If NBC doesn't like his free speech, that means he's telling the truth about something.

**** NBC - it's popcorn time. I'm really starting to like him. He won’t get the nomination but he will make some people uncomfortable with the truth, and that's great entertainment..

Karma is a ***** there Donald. He who laughs last and all that.....

more than 215,000 people have signed a Change.org petition demanding NBC dump Trump. The petition, created by Guillermo Castañeda Jr., called on the Peacock network to end the pageant airings.

Online petitions service Change.org has a website bug that's disclosing e-mail addresses that presumably belong to current or former subscribers. The leak appears to be the result of Change.org Web links that contain valid GET request tokens used to validate users after they have successfully entered their password.

OK Spike, don't be bogardin' the popcorn.

At a news conference Monday in Chicago, Trump responded to inquiring reporters that he would consider suing the network. He is already suing Univision because they took his comments out of context.

Sue the hell out them, then buy them!. NBC can't be worth that much these days, he's got the money

ha ha

"if nbc is so weak and so foolish to not understand the serious illegal immigration problem in the united states, coupled with the horrendous and unfair trade deals we are making with mexico, then their contract violating closure of miss universe/miss usa will be determined in court. furthermore, they will stand behind lying brian williams, but won't stand behind people that tell it like it is, as unpleasant as that may be."

boom..........

Trump/Cruz. Cruz/Trump

Cruz: ‘I Like Donald Trump,’ Slams NBC For Cutting Ties

“When it comes to Donald Trump, I like Donald Trump. I think he’s terrific. I think he’s brash. I think he speaks the truth,” Cruz said.

Cruz said NBC “is engaging in political correctness that is silly and that is wrong.”

“I don’t think you should apologize for speaking out against the problem that is illegal immigration. I recognize that the PC world of the mainstream media, they don’t want to admit it, but the American people are fed up,” he said. “Donald Trump is exactly right to highlight the need” to crack down on illegal immigration.

http://dailycaller.com/2015/06/30/cruz-i-like-donald-trump-slams-nbc-for-cutting-ties/

At a news conference Monday in Chicago, Trump responded to inquiring reporters that he would consider suing the network. He is already suing Univision because they took his comments out of context.

Sue the hell out them, then buy them!. NBC can't be worth that much these days, he's got the money

ha ha
If Trump isn't filing lawsuits, he's filing for bankruptcy.

I don't know, we'll see.

We are seeing it. Trump makes bombastic statements which can be true, but he's essentially a bully type in business and doesn't have the tact for politics. Its not what you say, its how you say it that matters in many cases.

Trump should have said, the USA has the right to do an FBI background check on all immigrants. as some of whom don't obey the laws of the nation. That would resinate well with the GOP and the left could not cry foul unless they want to say they are for letting anyone in.

Then Trump could have said instead of spending billions illegals, I'd rather share shift the resources to those born here. Something like that.

We are seeing it. Trump makes bombastic statements which can be true, but he's essentially a bully type in business and doesn't have the tact for politics. Its not what you say, its how you say it that matters in many cases.

Trump should have said, the USA has the right to do an FBI background check on all immigrants. as some of whom don't obey the laws of the nation. That would resinate well with the GOP and the left could not cry foul unless they want to say they are for letting anyone in.

Then Trump could have said instead of spending billions illegals, I'd rather share shift the resources to those born here. Something like that.

But that would be sooooo boring. I don't believe he has a rats *** chance at the nomination, but it sure will be fun watching him give the left a taste of their own medicine.

We are seeing it. Trump makes bombastic statements which can be true, but he's essentially a bully type in business and doesn't have the tact for politics. .

That's why I like him. He is a no bullshit guy with common sense who calls it as it is. Mamby pamby *****-footing around, all afraid of offending someone, anyone, is what these lame *** lifetime politicians do. Trump is a breath of fresh air. At least he'll slap these ******* around for awhile.

If Trump isn't filing lawsuits, he's filing for bankruptcy.
It's old saying but it you owe the bank $100,000 the bank owns you. If you own the bank $100,000,000 you own the bank.

ker-pow

Donald Trump Sues Univision For $500 Million

"Under the contract, Univision is required to broadcast the pageant live on television in Spanish. While Univision claims its decision came solely in response to comments by Mr. Trump during a June 16 campaign speech announcing his candidacy for President of the United States, the decision was, in reality, a politically motivated attempt to suppress Mr. Trump's freedom of speech under the First Amendment as he begins to campaign for the nation's presidency."

http://www.npr.org/sections/thetwo-...5/donald-trump-sues-univision-for-500-million

I guess Macy's has dumped Trumps clothing line after 700k people signed a petition.

WI - new billboards up

Bernie-Billboard.jpg

Shouldn't the Left be applauding Donald Trump? He got the Mexican candidate removed from the morally corrupt contest objectifying women and judging them based solely on their appearance. Therefore, isn't he a valiant champion in the war on women?

By producing jobs IN Mexico, wouldn't he be more globally-aware and thus providing for those in other nations the ability to rise up? I mean, someone said that ISIS is only ISIS because they don't have jobs and responsibilities. Isn't Trump giving jobs and responsibilities to others by putting his clothing line production in other countries?

Trump is a one of a kind candidate. He's not a career political, he has his own funding, and he can afford to speak his mind.

Let him make the factual, but political incorrect points the media won't talk about because much of what he says is an issue.

I don't think he can win. He;s not likable enough, but he can offer points that will later be debated.

Trump is a one of a kind candidate. He's not a career political, he has his own funding, and he can afford to speak his mind.

Let him make the factual, but political incorrect points the media won't talk about because much of what he says is an issue.

I don't think he can win. He;s not likable enough, but he can offer points that will later be debated.
That's the beautiful part. He'll force the others to talk about things, take a stand, and when their poll numbers go up they'll be puzzled as ****.

He's second in the polls behind Jeb. That puzzles me. I get Trump's numbers going up, but what in the hell has Jeb done to be #1?

Status
Not open for further replies.