• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe both candidates are indefensible at this point. Both hillary and bill are about as a sleazy as they come. Trump is a pig at best. I believe hillarys policies are the worst for the country, but I can't vote for trump either. Neither are fit for president. I would vote for pence in a heartbeat.

Let's get back to the real issues

Does the GOPe really want to allow Hillary to stack the Supreme Court with leftists?

Off with the heads of those traitors!!!

Flush them out!

Gang of 8 - GOP Traitors to the US Constititution

SenateGangEightAmnesty.jpg

Trump admitted to sexually assaulting someone? He named the person, date and time? I must have missed that.

In the same conversation he identifies the married woman he took furniture shopping in an attempt to **** her. So I guess that was factual, and then when he started bragging about sexually assaulting women, only that was bullshit? Whatever works for you, Tim.

I'm Never Hillary.

$9T in 8 years with no end in sight really is the bottom line. Not counting Bush before that.

Luckily, for me, Pence carries the ticket. He's the only adult left within a whiff of the big chair.

And that alone will allow me to sleep at night.

In the same conversation he identifies the married woman he took furniture shopping in an attempt to **** her. So I guess that was factual, and then when he started bragging about sexually assaulting women, only that was bullshit? Whatever works for you, Tim.

He tried to talk his way into her pants. That's not a crime.

Brace yourself Trumpers!

It's now being reported that Trump defended Bill Clinton against his accusers calling the Lewinski affair "unimportant", Paula Jones a "loser" and referring to Clinton as a victim!

Brace yourself Trumpers!

It's now being reported that Trump defended Bill Clinton against his accusers calling the Lewinski affair "unimportant", Paula Jones a "loser" and referring to Clinton as a victim!

Reported by whom? Links???

Brace yourself Trumpers!

I think Hillary will give him a pass on this one.

Too late. She was just at his side (along with Broaddrick, Shelton & Willey) at a surprise presser. Hahahahaha

SNIFFING!

I'm convinced he's getting coked up for the debates.

Trump just said he's going to get a special prosecutor to go against Hillary when he wins the presidency.

He's terrible, and anybody who says otherwise is deluding themselves. She is wiping the floor with him.

Trump just said he's going to get a special prosecutor to go against Hillary when he wins the presidency.

Let's get back to the real issues

Does the GOPe really want to allow Hillary to stack the Supreme Court with leftist

Off with the heads of those traitors!!!

Flush them out!

Gang of 8 - GOP Traitors to the US Constititution

SenateGangEightAmnesty.jpg

Those asshats need to go. In fact a ton of people need to go. This country needs a political enema. This nonsense is getting old.

Who won the debate.. I didn't get to watch, not sure I wanted to.. I already know who I'm voting for.
Anyone give a SHORT synopsis of the debate..? MOre than one opinion is cool. I'm just looking for highlights. and I don't trust the media to give them to me.

Who won the debate.. I didn't get to watch, not sure I wanted to.. I already know who I'm voting for.
Anyone give a SHORT synopsis of the debate..? More than one opinion is cool. I'm just looking for highlights. and I don't trust the media to give them to me.
Trump: Hillary's bad, terrible not good I will be great
Hillary: Speaks intelligently and articulately about all issues. Full of **** of course but most people won't realize that, and Trump is not capable of effectively calling her on any of it.

Oh yeah, a fly landed on her face.

And she didn't even try to sway it away.

Trump was much better than first debate but still had some incoherent ramblings. Can anyone explain the "post office on Pennsylvania Avenue - great balance sheet" thing? And not being on the same page as Pence on Syria - really?

Hillary was evasive but showed she was more knowledgable on policy.

Status
Not open for further replies.