• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice ****

TRUMP: And yet she didn’t know the word — the letter C on a document. Right? She didn’t even know what that word — what that letter meant.

You know, it’s amazing. I’m watching Hillary go over facts. And she’s going after fact after fact, and she’s lying again, because she said she — you know, what she did with the e-mail was fine. You think it was fine to delete 33,000 e-mails? I don’t think so.

She said the 33,000 e-mails had to do with her daughter’s wedding, number one, and a yoga class. Well, maybe we’ll give three or three or four or five or something. 33,000 e-mails deleted, and now she’s saying there wasn’t anything wrong.

And more importantly, that was after getting a subpoena. That wasn’t before. That was after. She got it from the United States Congress. And I’ll be honest, I am so disappointed in congressmen, including Republicans, for allowing this to happen.

Our Justice Department, where our husband goes on to the back of a airplane for 39 minutes, talks to the attorney general days before a ruling is going to be made on her case. But for you to say that there was nothing wrong with you deleting 39,000 e-mails, again, you should be ashamed of yourself. What you did — and this is after getting a subpoena from the United States Congress.

TKO!

Hillary: “It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country...”

Trump: “Because you’d be in jail.”

mic drop

debate over

TKO!

Hillary: “It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country...”

mic drop

debate over

See video of this I posted the previous page.

I will say, never in my life have I leapt off of a couch during a debate. I've said "Liar" or "bullshit" many times. My sons (hard to believe) said last night, "Dad, let's watch the debate, not Sunday Night Football." Good boys.

So it's on. And Donald's faltering a bit early. Then Clinton makes the stupid, stupid, stupid mistake of going after him about the tape....while Bill Clinton's victims sat in the audience, and you knew she was poking him with a stick in the eye. Then bam. When he says "You'd be in jail" I jumped off of the couch like I do on a big hit or a TD during a Steelers game yelling "Nooooo! Noooo! Boom!" My 13 year old says "Dad, rewind it, I HAVE to get a video of that...so we did and and we both filmed it.

The most epic line in a debate ever - "Trumps" the "You're no Jack Kennedy" line by far.

The best part, go watch the video again...watch Hillary as she finishes up with "It’s just awfully good that someone with the temperament of Donald Trump is not in charge of the law in our country." Now watch her smug *** smirk, as if "I got him there" when Donald says "You'd be in jail." Watch her reactions change, then the death stare she gives him, before she forces the cackle to appear unphased. For a moment there, Hillary (had she had a gun) would have shot Trump dead, I've no doubt in my mind.

Keep it classy, Dems.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/clinton-spokesman-to-trump-go-****-yourself/

Clinton Spokesman To Trump: ‘Go **** Yourself’

A foreign policy spokesman for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign had tough words for Donald Trump during Sunday’s presidential debate.

“Go **** yourself,” Jesse Lehrich wrote on Twitter during the contentious debate.

jlehrich.JPG

14606432_10209209306603312_8624307599233831298_n.jpg

Keep it classy, Dems.

http://dailycaller.com/2016/10/09/clinton-spokesman-to-trump-go-****-yourself/

Clinton Spokesman To Trump: ‘Go **** Yourself’

A foreign policy spokesman for Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign had tough words for Donald Trump during Sunday’s presidential debate.

“Go **** yourself,” Jesse Lehrich wrote on Twitter during the contentious debate.

View attachment 2703

Yes, I saw that posted last night. All we've heard since Friday is "words, words, lewd words, he's unfit" and Progressives answer with Go **** Yourself.

You CANNOT make this **** up.

The next time a *Progressive brings up Donald's tape, and how *Progressives all treat women the proper way, I present to you:

http://thefederalistpapers.org/us/1...source=COTR&utm_medium=COTR&utm_campaign=COTR

imageedit_783_7629983115.jpg

So let’s examine this “selective outrage” from leftists, who have claimed that Bill Clinton is the greatest president since Abraham Lincoln and that Hillary is the champion’s champion of women.

Bill is no paragon of virtue when it comes to women, we all know that. But it might be time to remember just what true scoundrels the Clintons really are.

Here’s a line from Gennifer Flowers in The Daily Mail:

Gennifer said: ‘I don’t know Huma or the Weiners. I just know what Bill told me and that was that he was aware that Hillary was bisexual and he didn’t care. He should know.’

‘He said Hillary had eaten more p***y than he had.’

Locker-room talk, eh?

What about when Bill called Hillary a “Fu**ing Bi*ch:”

Bill and Hillary Clinton traded vulgar remarks with each other on the morning of Jan. 20, 1993, with Bill calling his wife a “f—ing b—-” and Hillary responding that her husband was a “stupid motherf—er.”

And that’s from none other than David Brock, who’s now a shill for the Clinton campaign.

And of course – as Trump mentioned – He is only accused of saying these offensive things. Bill Clinton actually engaged in these actions.

“I’ve said some foolish things, but there is a big difference between words and actions.”

“Bill Clinton has actually abused women and Hillary has bullied, attacked, shamed and intimidated his victims,” he said."

To all you Trump supporters trying to stay alive and keep your heads above the horseshit you're currently standing in neck-deep, I've got a few items for you. Don't want to lose anyone, we still have a month till the elections.

621020-orange-kiefer-youth-type-lll-life-vest.jpg

oxygenmasks.jpg

featherlite-survival-kit-2-0-new.jpg

2A6A608700000578-0-The_UK_has_has_the_fourth_most_medicalised_population_in_Europe_-a-34_1436546236877.jpg

Last edited:

mic drop

debate over!

TRUMP TROLLED THE PRESS AGAIN!: Told Reporters They Were Going to Pre-Debate Presser (met rape victims)

trump-rape-victims.jpg

Trump holds presser with Paula Jones, Kathy Shelton, Juanita Broaddrick & Kathleen Willey

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/201...e-debate-presser-walked-clinton-rape-victims/

Kathy Shelton – who was raped as a child and then abused by Hillary Clinton

Kathy Shelton @KathyShelton_Thank you Juanita Broaddrick and Kathleen Willey for raising your voices with mine to tell the truth about abuser Hillary Clinton!

To all you Trump supporters trying to stay alive and keep your heads above the horseshit you're currently standing in neck-deep, I've got a few items for you. Don't want to lose anyone, we still have a month till the elections.

I'll admit Tibs, that's a pretty creative retort, even for you, after the ***-kicking Hillary took last night.

I thought trump won the debate and got under hillarys skin a few times. It was not a knockout win, but he did much much better than the first debate. I do not understand the controversy over the syria problems. They do not have to agree on everything just because they are running together.

I thought trump won the debate and got under hillarys skin a few times. It was not a knockout win, but he did much much better than the first debate. I do not understand the controversy over the syria problems. They do not have to agree on everything just because they are running together.

Syria is a big issue because it's a discussion on several fronts.

It's an example of Obama's failed diplomatic policies, and Hillary's - the famous line in the sand.

Because our foreign policy there was so weak, and we refused to actually help mitigate the situation (i.e, the line in the sand), other countries like Russia stepped up to do so. Their policies don't mirror ours. So now they are there and it's caused issues. We disagree with their approach, but panty-waist Obama watches from the sidelines.

Because we refused to mitigate the situation, it left the vacuum behind that led to the formation of ISIS, now in 33 countries. Syria is its birthplace.

And now it's led to a massive immigration crisis and leading to people like Hillary and Obama wanting to open our doors to tens of thousands, if not more, refugees from Syria. HUGE issue. Many terrorists have used the refugee crisis to get into places like France (appearing to be part of the refugees) and committed some of the terror attacks there. They prey upon these sympathies and the relaxation of immigration rules and walk into countries. Hillary says "she'll vet them." If you believe he promise, that we can vet them, I don't care who you are - you're dumber than a box of rocks. There is no Syrian Govt left to give us papers on these people. Many of the refugees literally have no papers at all. Many only have partial papers. It's literally an "impossibility" for anyone to tell you they can vet the refugees.

They could spend 2 debates on Syria alone.

Edit: Isn't it rich though...Hillary and Obama helped make the rising problem a disaster. Then they sat back and watched. Then they called ISIS the JV team, and let them grow. Now they want you to give up your taxpayer dollars to help refugees they are partially responsible for putting on the street, AND they want you to believe they have the right policies to fix the problems in Syria and the Middle East. As I said before, you cannot make this **** up.

Last edited:
Trump Voters Abandon Ship, DEMAND Refund Of Campaign Donations
http://bipartisanreport.com/2016/10...-demand-refund-of-campaign-donations-details/

“A prominent Trump bundler told CBS News that he ‘could not tell you how many’ calls he’s gotten from donors in the course of the last day,” the news outlet reported Saturday.

These angry donors have made the calls to vent their outrage at the presidential candidate’s behavior translating into a squandering of the investments they have made into his campaign.

After the tapes were leaked Friday, Trump’s poll and electoral college numbers continued their sharp decline, reaching a point of almost no return as FiveThirtyEight’s model placed the Republican Sunday afternoon at a barely one-in-ten chance of winning the presidency were the election to be held today.

I'm in line right now to get into the Trump rally in Ambridge, PA.

Trump must idolize men like Bill Clinton. Why else would Trump lie about sexually assaulting women during that hot mic bus ride?

I mean, it was a lie, right? He didn't actually do those things, did he? Women and new tapes aren't going to come forward, are they?

attachment.php

I saw that fly and thought it was inside my home and landed on the screen before realizing it had landed on Hillary.

Because, well, you know, flies love **** ...

Trump must idolize men like Bill Clinton. Why else would Trump lie about sexually assaulting women during that hot mic bus ride?

I mean, it was a lie, right? He didn't actually do those things, did he? Women and new tapes aren't going to come forward, are they?

words hurt more than actions?

The best part about all of this theater is how Trump, well, trumps everything Clinton does. Debate one, she brings former Miss Universe-and-got-Heavy to the debate. Pointed it out. Tried to shame him.

Debate #2, Donald brings 4 of Bill and Hillary Clinton's sexual assault and rape victims to the show, AFTER doing a press conference with them prior.

Oh, and to all of those in the media today screaming about Donald telling her "you'd be in jail" and saying "We don't put our political enemies in jail," spare us, PLEASE. I give you, the IRS targeting Conservatives. I give you Hillary destroying evidence after a subpoena, perjuring herself, and countless other "criminal" activities with which she was not charged. Martha Stewart has a problem with this. So do I. As Judge Jeannie said last night, he would have every right to go after her. Poor Bill Cosby, not enough time passed for him either.

The fact that the current, corrupt Chicago-style Government covered for her and gave her a pass doesn't mean her crimes can't and shouldn't be prosecuted.

Status
Not open for further replies.