• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Started slow but Trump destroyed her at the end. Again the bias by the 2 moderators was overwhelming. I think Joe public has had about enough of this ****. The more they do it the more it helps Trump.

This is not an election about poise and presence. Sadly, it's really not about issues. It's about, as I heard tonight, fear. There are those that believe we are just "ok" and need a little tweaking and will vote for Hillary, and there are those that are fearful that we are about to fall off of a cliff - we are 20 trillion in debt, terrorism is on the rise, the economy is on the verge of collapse, ObamaCare is leading us towards bankruptcy, the nation is utterly divided - and these people will vote for Trump.

If you view the debates through those goggles, Trump won tonight in a landslide.

This is the point where the debate turned, when he made this comment, in my opinion:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ADSY96o581E" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

And, unlike the first debate, Trump held the moderators accountable, calling them out several times for being unfair in the moderation. This was the first:

"It's one on three." Beautiful.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/PlRQnmFntdk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

CNN is in panic mode, they are saying Hillary threw the debate on purpose so the Republicans won't replace him with a better candidate.

She's been living off of the taxpayer and the fruits of office for far to long. Time to go home. Go give some speeches about bs for ridiculous sums of money. She's part of the problem. It's like a terrible house guest who refuses to go home. That is a career politician.

The CNN poll that has Hillary winning by the margin of 57-34 has a disclaimer that 58% of those surveyed were for Clinton prior to the debate.

I thought Trump held his own and kept his composure. The whole post office thing was just weird. Hillary's eye rolling and talking down to the people is beyond annoying.

The CNN poll that has Hillary winning by the margin of 57-34 has a disclaimer that 58% of those surveyed were for Clinton prior to the debate.

I thought Trump held his own and kept his composure. The whole post office thing was just weird. Hillary's eye rolling and talking down to the people is beyond annoying.

Hildebeast hates being around regular people.

The spin and vitriol in this election is amazing. The amount of money paid to sources for scandal and pure dirt alone could support a small country's needs for years. Then they take that dirt and add more shock and awe to that in an attempt to make the other side look more sick than their side.

Like...

R2oUFOE.jpg

q3YHWW3.jpg

This ones for you JonBoy

t3Ia0OL.jpg

Trump killed her. They should put up yellow tape around the stage because it's a murder scene.

Everything I have seen and read this morning proves Trump wiped the floor with Hilldog. That's what I was thinking but when you see the Clinton News Network and the Main Stream Media arm of the Dem Party in full battle gear trying to defend their candidate for one lame reason or another, you know she did something wrong.

Loved when Trump told her he will be appointing a special prosecutor to investigate the lying criminal.

Trump killed her. They should put up yellow tape around the stage because it's a murder scene.

The little bit I saw was more like a group therapy session. Trump even made a comment " 3 against 1" after one of the forays. That tape would encompass the whole stage.

Last edited:
Everything I have seen and read this morning proves Trump wiped the floor with Hilldog. That's what I was thinking but when you see the Clinton News Network and the Main Stream Media arm of the Dem Party in full battle gear trying to defend their candidate for one lame reason or another, you know she did something wrong.

Loved when Trump told her he will be appointing a special prosecutor to investigate the lying criminal.

The commies on The Today Show are still talking about the 11 year old recording instead of acknowledging the beat down.

The independants i watched with thought trump started very badly but hands down won the last 3/4ths of it... I agree but i still dont think it mattered... The one bad thing for hillary is she played prevent and mostly sat back...she cant afford to believe her own hype at this point

Thank you for voting!
Donald Trump 93.29% (132,128 votes)

Hillary Clinton 6.71% (9,511 votes)

Total Votes: 141,639

well, looks like reuters is now playing cover up for Hildog:

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-election-debate-socialmedia-idUSKCN12A0EE
Trump's body language during debate raises social media eyebrows

By Amy Tennery | NEW YORK

U.S. Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump paced, frowned and physically loomed at times over Democratic rival Hillary Clinton during Sunday night's town-hall debate, prompting bewilderment and mockery from some on social media.

The online reaction underscored the contentious tone of the encounter in St. Louis in which Trump and Clinton hurled insults at each other less than a month before the Nov. 8 U.S. presidential election.

Twitter users seized on Trump's body language, with some remarking that he appeared to have "stalked" Clinton around the stage. The criticism came as the Republican faces a political storm after being caught on a leaked 2005 videotape making lewd and demeaning remarks about women.

"#Trump's body language [was] bizarre," wrote Twitter user Sheena (@texdakota). "Pacing, insulting, standing right behind her."

"Trump's body language freaked me out," wrote Charlotte (@charlotteirene8). "I get very uncomfortable when men stand behind me, especially like that."

A spokeswoman for Trump did not immediately respond to a request for comment.

Clinton's performance inspired online criticism as well. "Clinton could have done better," tweeted ryank (@ryantkelly). "Didn't seem as hungry, as able to get under his skin tonight."

Sentiment on Trump's performance was 66.9 percent negative, according to an analysis by social intelligence firm Brandwatch of Twitter posts during the debate, while Clinton's was 57.8 percent negative.

The debate, which featured questions from audience members, was the most tweeted-about debate ever, with more than 17 million tweets, said Twitter spokesman Nick Pacilio.

Trump's statement that he and running mate Mike Pence differed on their approach to military intervention in Syria was the most-talked-about moment of the night on the microblogging site.

(Reporting by Amy Tennery; Editing by Peter Cooney)

I guess I watched a different debate than most of you. I despise Hillary and she was as annoying as ever but Trump didn't say one thing that convinced me HE should be president. He displays no knowledge of anything and just randomly blurts things out of context using ridiculous superlatives. Have still yet to see him intelligently discuss a single issue.

Maybe that's what people find appealing. I certainly don't.

I guess I watched a different debate than most of you. I despise Hillary and she was as annoying as ever but Trump didn't say one thing that convinced me HE should be president. He displays no knowledge of anything and just randomly blurts things out of context using ridiculous superlatives. Have still yet to see him intelligently discuss a single issue.

Maybe that's what people find appealing. I certainly don't.

He sounded FAR more intelligent on the policy issues of taxation and ObamaCare. Hillary brought ZERO substance to those discussions, while Donald discussed them with some fact and suggested changes.

You think things are bad now? Hillary's tax hikes.

Trillion dollar tax hike – Hillary’s tax hike proposals will raise taxes on the American people by over $1,000,000,000,000 over the next ten years, based on her campaign’s own numbers.

Payroll Tax Hike – Hillary said she would not veto a payroll tax increase on all Americans should such a bill reach her desk. She said she would set her middle class tax pledge aside. This took place Jan. 12 in Iowa, and it’s on video:

Moderator: “Democrats have introduced a plan that Senator Sanders supports that you’ve come out against because it is funded by a payroll tax. If that were to reach your desk as President, would you veto it in order to make good on your tax pledge?”

Hillary Clinton: “No. No.”

Soda Tax Hike – Hillary endorsed a steep new soda pop tax in Philadelphia. This will cost soda purchasers an extra $2.16 per 12-pack. Bernie Sanders called out Hillary’s violation of her middle class tax pledge:

"Frankly, I am very surprised that Secretary Clinton would support this regressive tax after pledging not to raise taxes on anyone making less than $250,000. This proposal clearly violates her pledge," he said.

Sanders also said: “The mechanism here is fairly regressive. And that is, it will be increasing taxes on low-income and working people.”

25% National Gun Tax – Hillary endorsed a new national 25% retail sales tax on guns. “I am all for that,” she told the Senate in 1993. On June 5, 2016 she was asked about her gun tax endorsement by George Stephanopoulos on ABC’s This Week. She acknowledged her gun tax endorsement and did not disavow it, saying she wanted the gun tax money to pay for Hillarycare. If you have any doubts about her strong desire to impose a new gun tax, watch her face in the video.

Doubling of federal excise tax on guns -- Hillary also endorsed a doubling of the existing federal excise tax on guns.

65% Death Tax – Hillary is now pushing a 65% Death Tax. And her own finances are arranged to shield herself from death taxes.

Capital Gains Tax Hike – Hillary has proposed the most complex and Byzantine capital gains tax regime in American history, with ten different rates. She raises the top capital gains tax rate from 23.8% to 43.4%.

No Corporate Income Tax Rate Relief for Anyone – Hillary offers no income tax rate reduction for any business. The USA has the highest corporate income tax in the world, which kills jobs and makes us less competitive. Even Bill Clinton understands the need to cut the corporate rate.

No Personal Income Tax Rate Relief for Anyone – Hillary offers no income tax rate reduction for any American.

Carbon Tax – Hillary’s campaign has opened the door to a carbon tax if she wins the White House. Democrat Senate Leader Chuck Schumer is also fantasizing about a carbon tax under Hillary, and a carbon tax is part of the official 2016 Democrat party platform.

To learn more about Hillary’s tax hike plan, visit ATR’s dedicated website, www.HighTaxHillary.com

Read more: http://www.atr.org/list-hillary-tax-hikes#ixzz4MhCsQ6Vh
Follow us: @taxreformer on Twitter

Tibs, when you're finished listening to that 11 year old tape and playing with yourself why don't you go ahead and give your warped view of the debate? Your insanity is entertaining.

Status
Not open for further replies.