• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
14600839_1417385604944497_3268044961118506214_n.jpg

I'm in line right now to get into the Trump rally in Ambridge, PA.

For those of us not fortunate enough to be there in person, you can watch the shitshow here:

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/plugins/video.php?href=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Fwpxi%2Fvideos%2F10153877556611615%2F&show_text=0&width=560" width="560" height="315" style="border:none;overflow:hidden" scrolling="no" frameborder="0" allowTransparency="true" allowFullScreen="true"></iframe>

Trump had a couple great moments last night. "Because you'd be in Jail" and "You're blaming your problem on Abraham Lincoln? Honest Abe? At least he was honest" Highly entertaining.

My only issue with Trump, is he couldn't stay on topic, nor could he answer the questions presented to him. His strategy was attack, attack, attack. And for what I can gather, he only presented his tax situation clearly. 15% tax on corporations and the rich. His policy for everything else was, "this sucks and is the worst" offering no detailed plan to be a better plan than the ones that already exist.

In the 3rd debate, I need to hear him being more specific on his policy, because 'Clinton/Obama sucks', won't get you elected.

words hurt more than actions?

So you don't seriously question the judgement of someone who would brag about sexual assaulting a woman? Even if it is a lie which makes it even more bizarre.

Trump: "We're gonna bring jobs back to Pennsylvania, day one, that's what we're gonna do. Believe me folks."

/raucous applause.

How? He never says how. But to his supporters, it doesn't matter. They are more than content to listen to the demagoguery, the empty promises, the tired slogans. We're gonna make America great again! That's all you need to hear, if you're a Trump supporter. Doesn't matter how. Doesn't matter who, what, when or why. Details and facts mean nothing to you. I understand.

Thank God those things do matter for the rest of America. Sanity shall prevail.

Clinton's lead over Trump widens in poll taken after lewd tape
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/10/p...-national-poll0805PMStoryLink&linkId=29771155

Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by double digits in a new national NBC/Wall Street Journal poll released Monday.

Last edited:
Trump: "We're gonna bring jobs back to Pennsylvania, day one, that's what we're gonna do. Believe me folks."

/raucous applause.

How? He never says how. But to his supporters, it doesn't matter. They are more than content to listen to the demagoguery, the empty promises, the tired slogans. We're gonna make America great again! That's all you need to hear, if you're a Trump supporter. Doesn't matter how. Doesn't matter who, what, when or why. Details and facts mean nothing to you. I understand.

Thank God those things do matter for the rest of America. Sanity shall prevail.

Clinton's lead over Trump widens in poll taken after lewd tape
http://edition.cnn.com/2016/10/10/p...-national-poll0805PMStoryLink&linkId=29771155

I would fee a hell of a lot better about this situation if Hillary's plan was something other than tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend.

I would fee a hell of a lot better about this situation if Hillary's plan was something other than tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, tax, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend, spend.
That may be the case, but the republic can survive four years of that. The other alternative, I'm not so sure.

I'd feel a lot better if she wasn't such a ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, ****, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar, liar.

What can you say? On point.

<iframe src="//giphy.com/embed/VjbRxE6OVG3io" width="480" height="270" frameBorder="0" class="giphy-embed" allowFullScreen></iframe><p><a href="http://giphy.com/gifs/kiss-donald-trump-jabba-the-hutt-VjbRxE6OVG3io">via GIPHY</a></p>

That may be the case, but the republic can survive four years of that. The other alternative, I'm not so sure.

But can the republic survive the appointment of more left-leaning Supreme Court Justices? That extends well past the 4 or potentially 8 years that the next President will be in Office.

If she continues on the same trajectory that Obama has us on, I'm not so sure we can survive.

She would kill off what little manufacturing is left in this country.

Women in “Bill Clinton Rape” T-Shirts March in St. Louis

CuWusAzVUAAhyIz.jpg

CuWzspUUsAAmwBs.jpg

Warren Buffet just made Trump his little *****.

Warren Buffett Hits Back at Trump After Debate, Releases Personal Tax Details
http://www.vanityfair.com/news/2016/10/warren-buffett-donald-trump-taxes?mbid=social_facebook

Warren Buffett’s ears must have been ringing on Sunday night. During the second presidential debate Donald Trump confirmed that he used a reported nearly $1 billion loss in the mid-1990s to avoid paying personal federal income taxes for years to come, and then called out the Oracle of Omaha for allegedly doing the same. In response, Buffett pulled back the curtain on his tax returns and challenged his fellow billionaire to do release his own.

Trump has staunchly refused to release his tax returns throughout this election, breaking with a decades-long tradition of presidential candidates doing so. Two weeks ago, however, the New York Times published three pages of tax documents that offered a small window into the G.O.P. nominee’s finances. The tax filings, which were sent anonymously to the Times in the mail, revealed that in 1995, Trump reported a $916 million loss, which tax experts say may have allowed him to avoid paying federal income taxes for the next 18 years. On the debate stage this weekend, Trump confirmed that this was, in fact, true.

When CNN’s Anderson Cooper asked the bombastic New York billionaire if he used the massive loss to skirt income taxes, the presidential hopeful responded, “Of course I did. Of course I did.” But then quickly tried to divert the attention to other wealthy individuals—specifically wealthy Hillary Clinton donors—asserting that both Buffett and George Soros also took advantage of the tax maneuver. “Warren Buffett took a massive deduction,” Trump argued.

Buffett, who has several times throughout the election called on Trump to release his tax returns, was quick to clap back at the Republican standard bearer in a statement issued on Monday. “Mr. Trump says he knows more about taxes than any other human,” Buffett wrote. “He has not seen my income tax returns. But I am happy to give him the facts.” The billionaire then detailed that in 2015, his adjusted gross income was $11.6 million, his deductions totaled $5.5 million, and he paid a total of $1.8 million in federal income tax for the year.

“I have paid federal income tax every year since 1944, when I was 13,” Buffett wrote, joking that he was “a slow starter,” before dismissing Trump’s claim that he has benefited from carried interest. “I have copies of all 72 of my returns and none uses a carryforward.”

The billionaire then concluded his statement, which is titled “Some Tax Facts for Donald Trump,” by attacking the G.O.P. nominee’s enduring argument that he cannot release his tax returns because he is currently under audit by the I.R.S. “I have been audited by the I.R.S. multiple times and am currently being audited,” Buffett leveled. “I have no problem in releasing my tax information while under audit. Neither would Mr. Trump—at least he would have no legal problem.”

flies love **** ...

yes they do

hillary%252520obama%252520flies_thumb%25255B2%25255D.png

Russian TV Network Asks Entomologist If That Fly Maybe Laid Eggs on Hillary Clinton's Forehead

During the second U.S. presidential debate on Sunday, Oct. 9, a fly landed briefly on Hillary Clinton’s forehead. It was only there for a second, but the unusual scene was enough to flood Twitter with thousands of amused reactions about a bug on the candidate’s eyebrow.

The fact that Clinton didn’t flinch or try to brush it off also invited jokes about the new reboot of “Westworld,” which just started airing on HBO. (In the show, androids regularly let flies crawl over their eyeballs, so as not to injure “a living creature.”)

The insect visitor was big news in Russia, too, where Clinton is a widely disliked and mocked figure on television. The bug was so important to the NTV network that it actually consulted entomologist Dmitry Musolin to speculate on the chances that the fly laid eggs on Clinton’s face in the second it landed there.

Musolin says the odds are good that the fly tried to lay eggs on Hillary Clinton’s face, explaining that flies only land to lay eggs or consume food.

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/rus...-laid-eggs-on-hillary-clintons-forehead-55673

Rigged

DNC Chief Donna Brazile Leaked Sanders Info to Clinton Campaign (Wikileaks)

Wall Street transcripts reaffirmed why Clinton refused to release them in full.

During the second presidential debate, Clinton confirmed their authenticity by attempting to defend one statement she made in the speech about having a public and private stance on political issues. She cited Abraham Lincoln, a defense comparable to her ridiculous invocation of 9/11 when pressed on her ties to Wall Street during a Democratic primary debate.

The latest release reveals current DNC chair Donna Brazile, when working as a DNC vice chair, forwarded to the Clinton campaign a January 2016 email obtained from the Bernie Sanders campaign, released by Sarah Ford, Sanders’ deputy national press secretary, announcing a Twitter storm from Sanders’ African-American outreach team.

“FYI” Brazile wrote to the Clinton staff. “Thank you for the heads up on this Donna,” replied Clinton campaign spokesperson Adrienne Elrod.

http://observer.com/2016/10/breakin...zile-leaked-sanders-info-to-clinton-campaign/

/raucous applause.

How? He never says how.
Cut back regulation and reign in the EPA. He said that. (Whether it'll happen is another story, but at least with Trump we have a chance.)
Simple fact is that Democrat economic policies do not work.

yes they do

hillary%252520obama%252520flies_thumb%25255B2%2525  5D.png

Russian TV Network Asks Entomologist If That Fly Maybe Laid Eggs on Hillary Clinton's Forehead

During the second U.S. presidential debate on Sunday, Oct. 9, a fly landed briefly on Hillary Clinton’s forehead. It was only there for a second, but the unusual scene was enough to flood Twitter with thousands of amused reactions about a bug on the candidate’s eyebrow.

The fact that Clinton didn’t flinch or try to brush it off also invited jokes about the new reboot of “Westworld,” which just started airing on HBO. (In the show, androids regularly let flies crawl over their eyeballs, so as not to injure “a living creature.”)

The insect visitor was big news in Russia, too, where Clinton is a widely disliked and mocked figure on television. The bug was so important to the NTV network that it actually consulted entomologist Dmitry Musolin to speculate on the chances that the fly laid eggs on Clinton’s face in the second it landed there.

Musolin says the odds are good that the fly tried to lay eggs on Hillary Clinton’s face, explaining that flies only land to lay eggs or consume food.

https://themoscowtimes.com/news/rus...-laid-eggs-on-hillary-clintons-forehead-55673

Lol...those silly Russians.

POUND IT UP HER ***!

Trump raises Chappaquiddick in anti-Clinton tirade

Speaking at a rally in Pennsylvania on Monday, Trump called Bill Clinton a “predator” and accused Hillary Clinton of making it “possible for him to take advantage of even more women.”

“Bill Clinton was the worst abuser of women ever to sit in the Oval Office,” Trump, the Republican presidential nominee, said. “

He was a predator. Hillary Clinton systematically attacked and discredited the victims of Bill Clinton’s sexual harassment and assault.”

“For decades, Hillary Clinton has been deeply familiar with her husband’s predatory behavior and instead of trying to stop it, she made it possible for him to take advantage of even more women,” Trump continued. “She put even more women in harms way. Then she says she loves women. … She’s a total hypocrite.”

“The hypocrites in the media don’t want to talk about what Hillary Clinton has done to these victims,” Trump said. “They don’t want to talk about what their political heroes have done to other women. People like Kennedy, Chappaquiddick — we remember that.”

http://thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box...-raises-chappaquiddick-in-anti-clinton-tirade

as far as the tax returns, do you idiots think Trump would list anything to/from Russia --- EVEN IF IT EXISTED --- on his tax returns if it was not 100% legit and 100% legal?
the ****** is a businessman who does real estate transactions around the globe.

however, what about that shady **** between Russia and the Clinton Foundation?

http://ijr.com/2015/04/305269-2-hil...clinton-foundation-received-millions-dollars/

Here is a list of 11 questionable items forming a chain of events:
  • September of 2005: Canadian Frank Giustra visits Kazakhstan with Bill Clinton. Days later, his company UrAsia wins a major uranium deal with the country.
  • 2006: Giustra donates $31 million to the Clinton Foundation.
  • February 2007: UrAsia merges with Uranium One and expands into the U.S..
  • June 2008: Russian atomic agency Rosatom begins talks to acquire Uranium One.
  • 2008 to 2010: Uranium One and UrAsia investors donate $8.65 million to Clinton Foundation.
  • June 2009: Rosatom acquires 17% of Uranium One.
  • 2010 to 2011: Millions more donated by Uranium One investors to Clinton Foundation.
  • June 2010: Rosatom requests Committee on Foreign Investment (of which the State Department is a member and its approval is needed) to approve a majority ownership in Uranium One, promising not to purchase 100% of it nor take it private.
  • June 2010: Bill Clinton receives $500,000 to speak at a conference held by the Russian investment bank involved in the Rosatom transactions.
  • October 2010: Committee approves Rosatom's request to acquire a majority share in Uranium One.
  • January 2013: Rosatom purchases remainder of Uranium One and takes it private.

Could somebody please, for the love of all that is holy, tell Warren Buffet to shut the **** up about not paying "enough" taxes. The *******'s company, Berkshire, refused to pay and litigated for years a tax bill of one billion - with a "B" - dollars.

Billionaire investor Warren Buffett triggered a major debate over taxes recently when he wrote in The New York Times that he should be paying more to the federal government. He called on Washington lawmakers to up tax rates on the rich.

But it turns out that Buffett’s own company, Berkshire Hathaway, has had every opportunity to pay more taxes over the last decade. Instead, it’s been mired in a protracted legal battle with the Internal Revenue Service over a bill that one analyst estimates may total $1 billion.

Yes, that’s right: while Warren Buffett complains that the rich aren’t paying their fair share his own company has been fighting tooth and nail to avoid paying a larger share.

http://www.newsmax.com/Headline/buffett-irs-back-taxes/2011/09/01/id/409520/#ixzz4MjEzk79C

I know this thread has kind of just become people ripping each others viewpoints, but this brings up something I have been thinking about for years. Are we sure the republic can survive that? Are we sure it can't?

I have heard about the national debt since I was a kid too many years ago, and how it was going to destroy the country. Obama has added incredible amounts of debt in the last 8 years. Will there ever come a point it does catch up to us, or is this just a talking point every election season for the party out of power?

Status
Not open for further replies.