• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree. This country deserves exactly what it gets. This whole false outrage over Trump's statements that came out on Friday prove it. How can anyone in this country claim to be outraged when we have allowed the utter **** that is in popular culture, whether it be TV, movies music, whatever. I had that epiphany in thinking about this. I have watched that series "Game of Thrones." Hell, one of the recent seasons seemed that every episode had a damn rape in it.

You can't be serious. One is FICTIONAL writing about a fantasy world, the other is a Presidential candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women. False outrage? For chrissake, Game of Thrones has dragons and Giants in it.

Trust me, you didn't have an epiphany about anything.

If I can turn back time, to the good dope days...

You can't be serious. One is FICTIONAL writing about a fantasy world, the other is a Presidential candidate bragging about sexually assaulting women. False outrage? For chrissake, Game of Thrones has dragons and Giants in it.

It is the coarsening of everything is the point, dummy. I apologize if you are too ignorant to comprehend that.

I'm sure there was plenty of outrage back then on SN, don't quite remember. Surely everyone was as equally up in arms as they are now regarding Hillary, calling for Bush to be thrown in jail et al.

14344055_1240020772757641_2541905310495864571_n.png

Last time I checked Alberto Gonzales wasn't running for president. But glad to see you admit that Hillary's actions are a violation of federal law.

10,000 Supporters at Pennsylvania Trump Rally Chant ‘CNN SUCKS."

Nearly 10,000 voters chanted “CNN sucks” during a campaign rally for Donald Trump in Pennsylvania Monday night.

“I’m telling you, they are so dishonest. Without the media, Hillary Clinton couldn’t be elected dog catcher,” Trump stated. “CNN is a disgrace.”

trump-pennsylvania-1.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...utm_campaign=Feed:+breitbart+(Breitbart+News)

CuhpZgcVIAEUuQc.jpg

-----------------

Rigged

Last edited:
10,000 Supporters at Pennsylvania Trump Rally Chant ‘CNN SUCKS."

Nearly 10,000 voters chanted “CNN sucks” during a campaign rally for Donald Trump in Pennsylvania Monday night.

“I’m telling you, they are so dishonest. Without the media, Hillary Clinton couldn’t be elected dog catcher,” Trump stated. “CNN is a disgrace.”

trump-pennsylvania-1.jpg

http://www.breitbart.com/2016-presi...utm_campaign=Feed:+breitbart+(Breitbart+News)

CuhpZgcVIAEUuQc.jpg

-----------------

I expect nothing less from the Communist News Network

What media bias? says Tibs.

DemocRat party and the media one in the same.

Last edited:

Are you ****** serious.?

This reeks of false outrage. The media and the democRAT party (which is one and the same), along with most leftists are not the least bit outraged with what Trump said...they are ecstatic.
They are ecstatic because it gives them the opportunity to destroy Trump while ignoring all the **** that's come down on the Hildebeest. See the meme above.
Why would those responsible for an out of control culture be outraged over ***** talk?

You ****** people are unreal.

http://www.truthrevolt.org/news/mainstream-media-admit-anti-trump-bias-say-its-necessary

Lately some, including The New York Times, Vox and Bill Moyers’ website, have not only owned up to Trump's accusation, they've embraced it.

“If you deplore media cowardice, you might think this is a good thing, not because Trump is a mortal danger to this country, although he is, but because it means the press is doing its job,” Neil Gabler wrote on the journalism website of Moyers, the longtime PBS newsman who cut his teeth as a spokesman for Democratic President Lyndon Johnson. “Call it partisan bias if you like. I call it journalism.”

Ezra Klein, the Vox writer who as a Washington Post staffer organized a secret society of left-wing reporters dubbed “JournoList” that was shut down after it was exposed in 2010, acknowledged that the press is not giving Trump traditional treatment.

“The media has felt increasingly free to cover Trump as an alien, dangerous, and dishonest phenomenon,” Klein wrote last week.

New York Times’ media critic Jim Rutenberg wrote that journalists who personally oppose Trump had an obligation to “throw out the textbook” when it came to coverage of The Donald.

Last edited:
Another MASSIVE Donald Trump Rally in Panama City Beach, Florida

CuhOUhBWEAI8Khl.jpg

Are you ****** serious.?

Why would those responsible for an out of control culture be outraged over ***** talk?

You ****** people are unreal.

***** talk? Ha!

Obama won't say "Radical Islamic Terrorist" Trumpers won't say "bragging about sexual assault".

"Just words" they say when it's clear it's just women.

***** talk? Ha!

Obama won't say "Radical Islamic Terrorist" Trumpers won't say "bragging about sexual assault".

What the ***** the matter with you?

Everyone and their brother has condemned what Trump said when he was a democRAT.

You lose all concept of priorities and relevance when all you're about is defending your side and bashing Trump.

Islamic terrorism, Hillarys crimes, and Hillary seeking to destroy and degrade those women who were actually abused by her husband takes precedence over words said 11 yrs. ago in private life.
But not to these sanctimonious leftist ********.

Just a simple yes or no test if you and Tibs can ever be forthright.

After all the crystal clear evidence has unfolded in front of your faces, can you now concede to the fact that media bias is heavily slanted against Trump?

Last edited:
What the ***** the matter with you?

Everyone and their brother has condemned what Trump said when he was a democRAT.

You lose all concept of priorities and relevance when all you're about is defending your side and bashing Trump.

Islamic terrorism, Hillarys crimes, and Hillary seeking to destroy and degrade those women who were actually abused by her husband takes precedence over words said 11 yrs. ago in private life.
But not to these sanctimonious leftist ********.

Just a simple yes or no test if you and Tibs can ever be forthright.

After all the crystal clear evidence has unfolded in front of your faces, can you now concede that media bias is heavily slanted against Trump?

I'm not defending Hillary, but if you're bringing it up, Bill never admitted to anything like the moron Trump did. Seems Bill at least has the sense to know it wrong, Trump thinks he's entitled to it because he's a "star".

People are still endorsing Trump only because it was WOMEN he bragged about sexually abusing. It isn't about just WORDS. As if he could say anything and still get a pass. Or maybe he could, you tell me? Think through it - the hint should be obvious.

***** talk? Ha!

Look man Trump DID NOT GRAB ANYONES *****. It was hyperbole nothing more. That's why many people are calling this manufactured outrage and rightly so.

Flush out your headgear troop.

I'm not defending Hillary, but if you're bringing it up, Bill never admitted to anything like the moron Trump did. Seems Bill at least has the sense to know it wrong, Trump thinks he's entitled to it because he's a "star".

People are still endorsing Trump only because it was WOMEN he bragged about sexually abusing. It isn't about just WORDS. As if he could say anything and still get a pass. Or maybe he could, you tell me? Think through it - the hint should be obvious.

Your argument seems to be that since Bill doesn't admit to it, that makes it ok. Interesting. I guess Cosby's ok too since he's never admitted to it.

Are there a bunch of actual women coming out publicly who say Trump has sexually abused them? Why not?

It's funny how we have guys on here that feel Big Ben is a criminal for being accused (but never followed through with) of sexual advances yet they are OK with Bill having actually done the acts that have been shown to be true. Liberals lie better than the GOP tells the truth.

Look man Trump DID NOT GRAB ANYONES *****. It was hyperbole nothing more.

How the **** would know? Until a couple years ago, Bill Cosby had never drugged and raped anyone, he had just joked about Spanish Fly in his comedy routine.

Even if you take Trump at his word, it's ******* bizarre and disturbing that he would lie about such things. What kind of person does that? Hell, seems he idolized the likes of Bill Clinton.

Status
Not open for further replies.