• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your argument seems to be that since Bill doesn't admit to it, that makes it ok. Interesting. I guess Cosby's ok too since he's never admitted to it.

Are there a bunch of actual women coming out publicly who say Trump has sexually abused them? Why not?

Nice straw man. Your argument seem that an admission or bragging about such things is OK, just words. As if no idea is being conveyed. Whatever. Where do you draw the line?

You tell me, as I said there were a bunch of women who hadn't come out about Bill Cosby until a couple years ago. Same for Sandusky.

On the Trump thing, I think you're all losing sight of where he's coming from. Remember the days of the Playboy Mansion and the infamous Grotto?
Tell me that all the hedonists that indulged there didn't act and talk inappropriately to women. The rich and powerful celebrity crowd just behave differently than your average US citizen. That age may be gone now... but that's certainly the environment that Trump's language speaks to.

Anyone that thinks that kind of talk doesn't happen all the time is disingenuous. Just because you haven't engaged in that kind of talk doesn't mean that it's not common place among certain circles that you're not a part of.

The problem is it doesn't look "Presidential" to be caught behaving like that. That's why everybody is up in arms. As a candidate for President, he's being held to a higher standard of behavior and he fails in that respect in the public eye.

Last edited:
Reactions: wig
and this is what Hillary wants to bring here

Muslim Man Gets Angry, Rapes His Own Daughter After Accusing Her Of Being ‘Too Western’

According to the Norwegian press, the man -- believed to be in his 40s -- attacked his daughter at the family home in Fredrikstad.

Cops say the alleged victim -- in her 20s -- told detectives she was raped for not living a strict Islamic lifestyle.

“They had been arguing prior to the rape,” police lawyer Anette Sogn told Fredrikstad24. “The father has been angry because his daughter did not follow his (Islamic) way of life, she explained in questioning.”

http://www.torontosun.com/2016/10/11/muslim-dad-accused-of-raping-daughter-for-being-too-western

Why does Hillary call them Mooselims?

Well Billy Boy now calls us Deplorables "Standard Rednecks". Who knew?

As a candidate for President, he's being held to a hire standard of behavior and he fails in that respect in the public eye.

You mean like when Sen. Obama was shoving his **** in the faces of female reporters?

Obama Flaunting Erection to Female Reporters

Aboard a campaign flight, then-Senator Obama is talking on a cellphone as he arises from his seat; nearby a female reporter catches a glance of something that makes her uncomfortable, sending her skirmishing to the back of the plane.

Obama, rather than downplay the awkward display, instead plays it up, positioning himself so the gathered reporters have little choice but to take in his chauvinistic performance.

Meanwhile, a female voice can be heard ordering everyone to sit down, ostensibly so they can get a better look. The gathered female reporters laugh at the scene, further encouraging Obama's bawdy behavior.

https://news.grabien.com/story-video-2008-campaign-appears-show-obama-flaunting-erection-fe

Nice straw man. Your argument seem that an admission or bragging about such things is OK, just words. As if no idea is being conveyed. Whatever. Where do you draw the line?

You tell me, as I said there were a bunch of women who hadn't come out about Bill Cosby until a couple years ago. Same for Sandusky.

No, my argument is that just because someone says something like that in a private, humorously intended conversation (and believe me, I don't find Trump's comments humorous, I think they're gross, but some people do, as is evidenced by many comments about women on this board) that's not an "admission" of doing anything.

BTW, he doesn't say his advances are unwelcome, he says "When you're a star, they let you". Something I think is a delusional boast in most cases, but not indicative of a desire to force oneself on someone who is unwilling. He's talking about the idea that there are women out there who are willing to do anything with someone who is rich and famous, Do you think that's not true of some women? Of course nobody can come out and say that publicly, all hell would break loose if someone says there are actually materialistic, opportunistic women out there.

What media bias? says Tibs.

DemocRat party and the media one in the same.

no doubt, Trump calls it rigged every day

Wikileaks: Proof: CNN Gave Hillary Debate Question in Advance

It must be nice getting debate questions in advance. Such is one of the many Wikileaks revelations contained in John Podesta's emails. As you can see dramatically illustrated in the video below, current Democratic National Committee Chair Donna Brazile is boasting in an email that "From time to time I get the questions in advance."

The question by News One Now host Roland Martin to Hillary Clinton during the March 13 debate in Columbus, OH between her and Bernie Sanders reveals just how accurate the advance question obtained by Brazile was.

https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/5205

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb...ary-fed-death-penalty-debate-question-advance

Billy Boy now calls us Deplorables "Standard Rednecks".

Puritanical liberals are very selective in their outrage

BillDebate_zps6xisdlox.jpg

BWAhahahahahahah...take that paid Hillary shills

The ‘Bill Clinton Is a Rapist’ Contest

If you’ve been seeing more and more people shouting “Bill Clinton is a rapist” on national TV, it’s because they’re trying to get $5,000. InfoWars is offering $5,000 to anyone who can say “Bill Clinton is a rapist” on national TV, along with $1,000 to anyone who can get InfoWars’ “rape” shirt on national TV clearly for more than five seconds. The contest is ongoing until a budget of $100,000 is reached

http://heavy.com/news/2016/10/is-th...est-watch-videos-alex-jones-infowars-youtube/

I'm still baffled as to how anyone can watch Hillary speak and feel that she is for them. She talks down to the audience, smirks, cackles....rolls her eyes....it's horrible.

I'm still baffled as to how anyone can watch Hillary speak and feel that she is for them. She talks down to the audience, smirks, cackles....rolls her eyes....it's horrible.

Because she keep my check comin'. I vote for her ten time.

Because she keep my check comin'. I vote for her ten time.

I'm not even talking about the baby mommas and welfare peeps. I'm talking about seemingly smart people- working class, upper class, educated. They are mesmerized by her.

I'm not even talking about the baby mommas and welfare peeps. I'm talking about seemingly smart people- working class, upper class, educated. They are mesmerized by her.

Those are the folks who think the country should be run by the "smart" people who went to the "right" schools and wish the rabble wouldn't think for themselves and just shut up and do what they're told since the government knows what's best. I have a number of cousins in that camp.

BTW, he doesn't say his advances are unwelcome, he says "When you're a star, they let you". Something I think is a delusional boast in most cases, but not indicative of a desire to force oneself on someone who is unwilling. He's talking about the idea that there are women out there who are willing to do anything with someone who is rich and famous, Do you think that's not true of some women?

I think it doesn't matter if it's true of SOME women.

Fake or real, what difference does it make?

Anonymous just released a video claiming Bill Clinton sex tape with 13 yr old on Lolita Island

Haahahahhahaa.... I can just see Bubba saying: “ I was there, but I didn’t have sex with that young lady..."

Hillary will win this election by a wide margin. And the right-wingers in the country are going to go full meltdown mode, see Alex Jones. I just hope everyone stays safe.

Didn't you say the same thing after Obama was elected?

Everybody survived - well except for those millions of dead in Syria

Didn't you say the same thing after Obama was elected?
That was so long ago I hardly remember. ;)

There was some vitriol, bigotry and open hostility with Obama, but nowhere near what we've seen building up these past few months. Trump has whipped his fanboys into a frenzy, not sure he's going to be able to stuff the genie back into the bottle.

McCain and Romney were milquetoasts

Trump is a hard cracker

this is much more fun

LIVESTREAM: Donald J. Trump for President rally in Lakeland, FL 3:00 PM EDT

http://www.gq.com/story/the-cult-of-trump

Hillary was wrong when she said half of Trump supporters were deplorables. The better description would be cult-capables.
The attached article describes how the Trump campaign resembles more of a cult movement than a political movement.
This doesn't apply to people who just vote party lines, but rather to those who seem to worship Trump and actually believe
he has concrete ideas to improve their lives. I've yet to hear one idea that makes any sense.

As everyone with any intelligence at all knew, the leaks would start to come from the FBI after the worst and most corrupt President in our history and his corrupt DOJ ordered the FBI to let Hillary off. The career FBI investigators felt she should have been indicted and should lose her security clearance. Can't say I am surprised at this and you know the MSM will not give this the coverage it deserves.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/201...-clinton-slide-by-on-emails-says-insider.html

Status
Not open for further replies.