• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
LIVESTREAM: Donald J. Trump for President rally in Lakeland, FL 3:00 PM EDT

Let the brainwashing commence...

giphy.gif

This is fun...I'll try to do a Spike-style post for a change.

63951991.jpg

t8XZy6f.jpg

donald-trump-rightwingmeme.png

CqFSzTqWcAACTzi.jpg

north-korea-putin-and-the-kkk-support-you-cheers-trump-2636789.png

155db3.jpg

181ivb.jpg

trump-2016-putin.jpg

Tibs and all his troll **** should be moved to his own thread like Efffie

or better yet his own Hillary thread

Tibs and all his troll **** should be moved to his own thread like Efffie... or better yet his own Hillary thread
Why, we're here to discuss Donald Trump, aren't we? Sorry there are two sides to the coin. This ain't North Korea, not yet, where differing political views are silenced and marginalized. Seems like you love to dish it out, but can't take a little ribbing from the other side. Typical Trump supporter, soft as tissue.

Last edited:
Watching the Trump rally vid, thanks for the link Spike. Trump is more coked up than usual. Don't presidential candidates have to pass drug tests? To be employed by the federal gov?

FL Stairway to heaven?

hahaha - no wonder the queen *****'s crack lickers are flipping out

TRUMP RALLY LAKELAND FL

CulwlLbXEAE0bUW.jpg

Cul3GVQW8AE7ZcK.jpg

Trump's gotten pretty nifty reading off that teleprompter. Funny how he came around on that. Btw, I hope he doesn't spaz out, seems like he's done one too many lines this afternoon. He speaks like a teenager talking to his friends at 3 am coming out of an EDM gig. His jaw is about to lock up. But I digress.

Why, we're here to discuss Donald Trump, aren't we? Sorry there are two sides to the coin. This ain't North Korea, not yet, where differing political views are silenced and marginalized. Seems like you love to dish it out, but can't take a little ribbing from the other side. Typical Trump supporter, soft as tissue.

This is hilarious! It isn't the Trump supporters that are suppressing differing political views. That's your side guy.

It's okay, Spike's pissed when you're here and pissed when you're not.

That was so long ago I hardly remember. ;)

There was some vitriol, bigotry and open hostility with Obama, but nowhere near what we've seen building up these past few months. Trump has whipped his fanboys into a frenzy, not sure he's going to be able to stuff the genie back into the bottle.

Doesn't matter. Hildebeast owns the media and too many voters don't pay attention to what's going on, she's going to win, and I'm going to look into moving to Italy.

Doesn't matter. Hildebeast owns the media and too many voters don't pay attention to what's going on, she's going to win, and I'm going to look into moving to Italy.

Keep the faith. It's a revolution! Look at the crowds. We still have almost a month left of emails that prove Hillary's corruption and true colors. People hate Washington and the establishment. Trump is the only hope for America.

Keep the faith. It's a revolution! Look at the crowds. We still have almost a month left of emails that prove Hillary's corruption and true colors. People hate Washington and the establishment. Trump is the only hope for America.

I can't believe that more proof of corruption will sway Democratic voters away from Hillary anymore than I can believe more Trump supporters will be turned away by more negative media. They are slugging it out for about 10% of likely undecided voters...whatever that number is ?

The Ugly Stench of Hypocrisy

How ironic, then, that a culture which rejects moral standards has suddenly become so pure and pristine, sitting in judgment of someone they deem too immoral to become president because of something he said in private. As a logical person, I have to ask these paragons of newly found virtue where this standard by which they’ve judged Trump is found.

https://drhurd.com/2016/10/09/the-1-reason-not-to-not-vote-for-donald-trump/

uh-oh, the beast speaks

As protesters accuse her husband of rape, Clinton blasts Trump’s ‘scorched earth’ tactics

“That’s all they have left — pure negativity,” she said. “Reject the dark and divisive and hateful campaign that is being run.”

“Wear it, get aggressive, start the conversations, get on TV with it,” Jones urged. “Anyone that gets on national TV with the shirt clearly for more than five seconds gets $1,000. Anyone that gets it on air on national TV and gets the words out’ Bill Clinton is a rapist’ or things along the line with a bullhorn,” could get $5,000, he said.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...8a6df2-908f-11e6-a6a3-d50061aa9fae_story.html

----------------

ha ha

U ain't seen nothing yet, *****

This ain't a RHINO Jeb GOPe election like the elitists wanted

It's a REVOLUTION!

Cul1cWUWcAUK6KJ.jpg

watch

rtsrzsq.jpg

I can't believe that more proof of corruption will sway Democratic voters away from Hillary anymore than I can believe more Trump supporters will be turned away by more negative media. They are slugging it out for about 10% of likely undecided voters...whatever that number is ?

It's all about the jaded Berntards who are still on the fence.

It's all about the jaded Berntards who are still on the fence.

I was at the Trump rally here on Monday and for a few minutes he was working on the Berntards pretty hard, talking about how Crooked Hillary and the Democrat party screwed Bernie.

I think it doesn't matter if it's true of SOME women.

So you think Trump kisses and ***** grabs every attractive woman he meets? Really?

I guess you think Supe sprays a map of Hawaii on every attractive woman he meets.

And again, it sickens me to defend Trump because I think he's a pig. But the hypocrisy is so amusing to me. The moral outrage over these comments...Bill Clinton flies all over the country with a freaking pedophile who takes people on trips to a place knows as Orgy Island where grown men have had sex with children for goodness' sake. How do you think Chelsea felt having her Dad's illicit sex life going on right downstairs, and watching him shake his finger and tell the people of this country a blatant lie? Where is your self-righteous moral outrage for that? No, that's all good because he hasn't been caught on tape talking about it yet. Because he's an extremely SKILLED LIAR. Ever watch his deposition on the Jones case? And that's what you think gives him the moral high ground. SMH.

So you think Trump kisses and ***** grabs every attractive woman he meets? Really?

Is that what I said? I guess I need to explain what should have been obvious.

"I think it doesn't matter if it is true of SOME women" MEANING: It's not a valid excuse sexually assault some one.

If Trump mistook you for one of those girls, would you be understanding? If not, what could possibly be your point?

I mean, it was a lie, right? He didn't actually do those things, did he? Women and new tapes aren't going to come forward, are they?

Why the crickets on this?

Isn't anyone confident in The Donald?

Why the crickets on this?

Isn't anyone confident in The Donald?

Not any more. Hildebeast owns the media. Too many uninformed voters who will believe the **** she spews. I don't think Trump can win.

Status
Not open for further replies.