• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Revolt Against the American Aristocracy!

Down with The Queen!

Leave the Matrix, Join the REVOLUTION!

MIAiAj9.jpg

CultgM5UAAAhXoS.jpg

yea verily

Last edited:
Is that what I said? I guess I need to explain what should have been obvious.

"I think it doesn't matter if it is true of SOME women" MEANING: It's not a valid excuse sexually assault some one.

If Trump mistook you for one of those girls, would you be understanding? If not, what could possibly be your point?

You are being intentionally obtuse so I'll give it one more try. He said women let him. I would not let him. It's really not that hard to understand. Someone tries to kiss me I make it damn clear I'm not interested. If I stand there and don't turn my cheek or move away they might get the impression that I am "letting" them kiss me because I am interested in them kissing me. Has everyone who ever kissed me asked my permission first? No, they have not. But it becomes clear pretty quickly whether a kiss is welcome or whether it's not.

Again, I think Trump is a pig. I'm sure he is a lech and hits on women all the time, probably in very inappropriate fashion. I just think saying that he "admitted to sexual assault" is a vast overstatement. Some women probably welcome his advances. They "let him". What he does with the ones who don't, I have no idea.

It should make you happy that there is a NYT story out this evening with women who are actually claiming unwelcome sexual assault by Trump. Perhaps they are telling the truth. If you believe them it would be awfully hypocritical of you not to believe Clinton's accusers, for the sole reason that "Clinton never admitted it." Yes, he's too smart and too good of a liar for that. Yay him.

I've said from the beginning, it's sad that these are who we have to choose from. These are the people involved in this presidential election...yeah yeah I know Bill is not running but he's all up in it as everyone knows, and Hillary is every bit as calculating, power-hungry and dishonest as he is. It breaks my heart for this country. They are all three deplorable people. They have no shame.

Last edited:
Headline of the Day Poll: Which is most shocking?

Bill Clinton raping Juanita Broadrrick (43%)

Hillary laughing at a 12-year-old rape victim (22%)

Obama showing off his erection to reporters (21%)

Trump saying naughty words (14%)

http://www.headlineoftheday.com/

ha ha

John Podesta Twitter Account Hacked

IMG_5025.jpg

Go Russians!

You are being intentionally obtuse so I'll give it one more try. He said women let him. I would not let him. It's really not that hard to understand. Someone tries to kiss me I make it damn clear I'm not interested. If I stand there and don't turn my cheek or move away they might get the impression that I am "letting" them kiss me because I am interested in them kissing me. Has everyone who ever kissed me asked my permission first? No, they have not. But it becomes clear pretty quickly whether a kiss is welcome or whether it's not.

Again, I think Trump is a pig. I'm sure he is a lech and hits on women all the time, probably in very inappropriate fashion. I just think saying that he "admitted to sexual assault" is a vast overstatement. Some women probably welcome his advances. They "let him". What he does with the ones who don't, I have no idea.

It should make you happy that there is a NYT story out this evening with women who are actually claiming unwelcome sexual assault by Trump. Perhaps they are telling the truth. If you believe them it would be awfully hypocritical of you not to believe Clinton's accusers, for the sole reason that "Clinton never admitted it." Yes, he's too smart and too good of a liar for that. Yay him.

I've said from the beginning, it's sad that these are who we have to choose from. These are the people involved in this presidential election...yeah yeah I know Bill is not running but he's all up in it as everyone knows, and Hillary is every bit as calculating, power-hungry and dishonest as he is. It breaks my heart for this country. They are all three deplorable people. They have no shame.

I think you are interpreting Trumps bragging differently than most people. It doesn't sound like he gives the woman a chance to stop him, they don't see it coming. The "let" is after the fact. "I just start..."

The women who came forward could be opportunist, I have no way of knowing. The thing I take away from it is Trumps go to response "I'll sue! Someone accused me of something or was critical of me! I'll sue!" He obviously could never stay focused being the POTUS.

Sorry there are two sides to the coin. This ain't North Korea, yet, where differing political views are silenced and marginalized.

Tibs, you don't have to go all the way to N Korea to see differing political views silenced. It is happening every day on our college campuses. Just ask Ben Shapiro.

I think you are interpreting Trumps bragging differently than most people. It doesn't sound like he gives the woman a chance to stop him, they don't see it coming. The "let" is after the fact. "I just start..."

The women who came forward could be opportunist, I have no way of knowing. The thing I take away from it is Trumps go to response "I'll sue! Someone accused me of something or was critical of me! I'll sue!" He obviously could never stay focused being the POTUS.

Four years ago Herman Cain's accusers suddenly went away when he was no longer a viable candidate.

We're splitting hairs now. I doubt anyone would ever be charged or convicted of sexual assault for unexpectedly kissing someone. If he actually goes around grabbing women's crotches unexpectedly you would think someone would have come forward before now. Who knows, I'm not defending him again, I have no respect whatsoever for a husband and father who acts like a horny preteen, whether it's sexual assault or it isn't. Whether it's Bill Clinton or Donald Trump. I just wish I had a nickel for every person who has vociferously defended Bill Clinton and is now morally outraged over this. I'd be rich.

We're splitting hairs now. I doubt anyone would ever be charged or convicted of sexual assault for unexpectedly kissing someone. If he actually goes around grabbing women's crotches unexpectedly you would think someone would have come forward before now. Who knows, I'm not defending him again, I have no respect whatsoever for a husband and father who acts like a horny preteen, whether it's sexual assault or it isn't. Whether it's Bill Clinton or Donald Trump. I just wish I had a nickel for every person who has vociferously defended Bill Clinton and is now morally outraged over this. I'd be rich.

THIS. I also would be rich if I had a nickel for each time someone said "Bill's not running," That is true, but he would be back in the White House again.....why doesn't that scare people???

http://www.gq.com/story/the-cult-of-trump

Hillary was wrong when she said half of Trump supporters were deplorables. The better description would be cult-capables.
The attached article describes how the Trump campaign resembles more of a cult movement than a political movement.
This doesn't apply to people who just vote party lines, but rather to those who seem to worship Trump and actually believe
he has concrete ideas to improve their lives. I've yet to hear one idea that makes any sense.

Are you serious with this? Did you see Obama get elected on 2008? People fainting, writing songs about the guy, all kinds of ridiculous ****. Now that was and is a cult following. It's funny, I haven't heard one idea out of Obama that makes sense. For that matter, nothing the man has done has made sense.

THIS. I also would be rich if I had a nickel for each time someone said "Bill's not running," That is true, but he would be back in the White House again.....why doesn't that scare people???

I always point out that the person that enabled him and covered up his crimes is running.

Are you serious with this? Did you see Obama get elected on 2008? People fainting, writing songs about the guy, all kinds of ridiculous ****. Now that was and is a cult following. It's funny, I haven't heard one idea out of Obama that makes sense. For that matter, nothing the man has done has made sense.

cults usually have crazy ******* who fall over adoring and following their dear leader. some even brandish their bodies...

1.jpg

but, having tattoos of a person, while stupid, doesn't make a cult, the mere rabid following and slurping of the leader's words and actions do.

If he actually goes around grabbing women's crotches unexpectedly you would think someone would have come forward before now.

Why? Cosby and Sandusky did a hell of a lot more than that and it took decades before people came forward.

cults usually have crazy ******* who fall over adoring and following their dear leader. some even brandish their bodies...

1.jpg

but, having tattoos of a person, while stupid, doesn't make a cult, the mere rabid following and slurping of the leader's words and actions do.

Thanks Supe, now I want to puke

So Trump now finds himself in the position of having to say "None of that stuff ever happened, I only bragged about having done such things!" Meanwhile his campaign manager is busy telling people they cannot take anything Trump says literally.

This is really happening.

To really believe that the Clintons are responsible for killing adversaries, you have to ask yourself, how did Obama escape Chicago?

So Trump now finds himself in the position of having to say "None of that stuff ever happened, I only bragged about having done such things!" Meanwhile his campaign manager is busy telling people they cannot take anything Trump says literally.

..... 80% of people dont believe anything either of the Candidates say... which is why they are teflon... people already understand that both are totally worthless trash, they are voting for them anyhow... Its all doesnt matter

Why? Cosby and Sandusky did a hell of a lot more than that and it took decades before people came forward.

I just think the timing of these particular accusations is suspect. Very convenient that all of these women waited to make these accusations until after the release of this tape and the questioning at the debate...why? Why not come forward during the primaries or a few weeks ago? It all seems very orchestrated.

I don't doubt Trump has aggressively hit on women, whether any of it rose to the level of sexual assault we'll never know. Impossible to prove or disprove. Either way he's a creep.

We'll see...Sandusky and Cosby had dozens of accusers. If this is a pattern of behavior for Trump there will no doubt be many, many more.

I just think the timing of these particular accusations is suspect. Very convenient that all of these women waited to make these accusations until after the release of this tape and the questioning at the debate...why? Why not come forward during the primaries or a few weeks ago? It all seems very orchestrated.
Because Trump just came out to boldly declare he'd never done these things, just bragged about it, ie locker room talk.

I don't doubt Trump has aggressively hit on women, whether any of it rose to the level of sexual assault we'll never know. Impossible to prove or disprove.

Yet the right takes at face value all the Clinton accusations. The only thing we know for sure he got blowjob from a seemingly willing Lewinsky in the oval office. Everything else is hearsay. Yet Clinton's accusers are paraded around like prized racehorses.

I don't doubt Trump has aggressively hit on women, whether any of it rose to the level of sexual assault we'll never know. Impossible to prove or disprove. Either way he's a creep.

We'll see...Sandusky and Cosby had dozens of accusers. If this is a pattern of behavior for Trump there will no doubt be many, many more.

In high profile cases, victims don't want to become famous for being the accuser of the already famous perp and subject themselves to everything that comes with it, being called a liar, etc. And then a recording comes out backing up their story...

I have no idea if these accusations are real, but I can see why they would come forward now.

because people are taking it literally.
as onefor asked, do you believe i go around shooting maps of hawaii on women? if not, why? if so, why?

i have a cousin who says trump should be in jail based on that conversation. no, she can't say that Trump actually DID any of that. but she says it happened to her and that since Trump said it, he should be in jail for sexual assault.

makes not a goddamn bit of sense.

Yet the right takes at face value all the Clinton accusations. The only thing we know for sure he got blowjob from a seemingly willing Lewinsky in the oval office. Everything else is hearsay. Yet Clinton's accusers are paraded around like prized racehorses.

isn't that precisely what you are doing about Trump?

trump.png

Last edited:
So Trump brings the Clinton victims to the debate and now has to answer and defend his own actions. Just an absolute circus. I'm sorry Republicans....you all own this. There is no possible way Trump wins and this is from someone who absolutely hates Hillary.

Status
Not open for further replies.