• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Hillary has a legitimate shot at Texas. She has just started an advertising campaign there. Damn liberals are everywhere these days.
cowboy-yeehaw.png

e_rap_0853_001.jpg

Oh and to those that were gloating about Viktor Orban's endorsement of Trump a few months ago, this should clarify what an opportunist he truly is.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Orban distances himself from his earlier endorsement of Trump's policies as Clinton opens double-digit lead over Republican nominee. <a href="https://t.co/LJYU9Buj6G">https://t.co/LJYU9Buj6G</a></p>— Andrew Byrne (@aqbyrne) <a href="https://twitter.com/aqbyrne/status/788450523850604545">October 18, 2016</a></blockquote>
<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

And so it begins...

Steve-Schmidt-MSNBC-800x430.png

‘The panic is beginning’: GOP strategist Steve Schmidt predicts Election Day disaster for Republicans
http://www.rawstory.com/2016/10/the...edicts-election-day-disaster-for-republicans/

Republican strategist Steve Schmidt sees a landslide victory for Hillary Clinton and possible Democratic majorities in both the U.S. Senate and House.

Schmidt told MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” on Wednesday morning that Clinton was currently “trending over 400” electoral votes, based on recent polling, and he said Republicans are freaking out over the real possibility of losing their majorities in both houses of Congress.

“If this election was today, I think Republicans are down 25 seats (in the House), as of today — with the trend line going in the wrong direction,” Schmidt said.

He said the internal numbers of recent polls are not good for Republicans, and he predicted Democrats would retake the Senate and could possibly regain a majority in the House for the first time since 2009.

“The panic is beginning,” Schmidt said.

IF she wins it will be mainly because of the absolute dereliction of duty or outright collaboration by the media. Had they reported the truth about her as much as the crap on Trump he would have a double digit lead. If they were publicizing the the facts about her she would completely unelectable. She may be the single worst person to ever have a legitimate shot at the Presidency and even that shot is really not legitimate it is outright communist regime style theft. We now have proof of the cheating, the collusion, the backroom deals the disregard for the very people who she is running to serve and it does not matter because the MSM will not touch it and just say RUSSIANS.

I pray to God that someone will have the balls to talk the truth in the MSM before we flush this country down the crapper.

IFshe wins it will be mainly because of the absolute dereliction of duty or outright collaboration by the media. Had they reported the truth about her as much as the crap on Trump he would have a double digit lead. If they were publicizing the the facts about her she would completely unelectable. She may be the single worst person to ever have a legitimate shot at the Presidency and even that shot is really not legitimate it is outright communist regime style theft. We now have proof of the cheating, the collusion, the backroom deals the disregard for the very people who she is running to serve and it does not matter because the MSM will not touch it and just say RUSSIANS. I pray to God that someone will have the balls to talk the truth in the MSM before we flush this country down the crapper.
With all due respect it sounds like you spend most of your time listening to Alex Jones and are fixated on the message being spewed by breitbart et al. Do you accept all the info you're getting from these sites? Do you by chance take the time to check multiple sources, hunt down the background story, cross-reference information? I understand you guys are being inundated with waves of information from the alt-right. That is your choice to succumb to it. But to then turn around and say the rest of the country - say what, 70-80% of Americans? - are being blindly bamboozled by the MSM is a tad ironic, no?

And as a footnote, there's this, which for some reason is always ignored.

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-has-gotten-nearly-3-billion-in-free-advertising-2016-05-06

Donald Trump has gotten the equivalent of nearly $3 billion in free advertising since last May, according to the latest statistics from the firm mediaQuant, blowing away rivals in both parties. Trump, who became the presumptive Republican presidential nominee when last rivals Sen. Ted Cruz and Gov. John Kasich exited the race, has received the equivalent of more than $2.8 billion in free ads through April. That’s based on media coverage and the equivalent advertising rates.

Early in the campaign, Trump acknowledged his media advantage. “I’ve gotten so much free advertising, it’s like nothing I’d have expected,” he told the New York Times in September. “When you look at cable television, a lot of the programs are 100% Trump, so why would you need more Trump during the commercial breaks?”

Last edited:
The free advertising that Hillary got from the MSM news shows was priceless.

With all due respect it sounds like you spend most of your time listening to Alex Jones and are fixated on the message being spewed by breitbart et al. Do you accept all the info you're getting from these sites? Do you by chance take the time to check multiple sources, hunt down the background story, cross-reference information? I understand you guys are being inundated with waves of information from the alt-right. That is your choice to succumb to it. But to then turn around and say the rest of the country - say what, 70-80% of Americans? - are being blindly bamboozled by the MSM is a tad ironic, no?

And as a footnote, there's this, which for some reason is always ignored.

Trump has gotten nearly $3 billion in ‘free’ advertising
http://www.marketwatch.com/story/trump-has-gotten-nearly-3-billion-in-free-advertising-2016-05-06

You have a lot of nerve. The emails came out that the DNC practically rigged the whole thing to screw your boy Sanders over and your talking about someone else being bamboozled. Keep toting that water for those lieing cheating pieces of **** on the left. They are corrupt from top to bottom, so much info on them out now the **** they have done will be talked about the next 100 years. And you have no backbone to call them on any of it ??

Veritas Video Is Top Trend on YouTube

The Project Veritas videos released by undercover journalist James O'Keefe are damning for the Democratic Party. The undercover journalists behind the investigation into the Hillary Clinton campaign found that DNC operatives were knowingly inciting violence at Donald Trump rallies and engaging in voter fraud.

So far, one of the Democratic officials has been fired and another is set to resign. So, naturally, the mainstream news networks have looked the other way.

http://townhall.com/tipsheet/cortne...veritas-videos-top-trends-on-youtube-n2234677

----------------------

CvG3xsLWcAAh04O.jpg

DNC Operative Schemes to Bully Women at Trump Rally (Project Veritas)

The funny part of the whole thing is that Wikileaks is the current free press and the propaganda machine wants to end it at all costs... Lemmings and sheeple might realize how they are being boned by everyone if the truth smacks them in the face 1000 times...

Well then we just keep smacking them in the face

Clinton campaign contractor caught in voter-fraud video sting is a felon who visited the White House 342 times

Creamer, who was an integral part of the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign's organizing effort, visited the Obama White House 342 times

The meetings included one in the Oval Office and several in the first family's residence

White House records show him as a regular fixture at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue even though he is a convicted felon Obama's chief spokesman dodged questions Wednesday about Creamer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...FFICE-Obama-s-spokesman-won-t-defend-him.html

Well then we just keep smacking them in the face

Clinton campaign contractor caught in voter-fraud video sting is a felon who visited the White House 342 times

Creamer, who was an integral part of the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign's organizing effort, visited the Obama White House 342 times

The meetings included one in the Oval Office and several in the first family's residence

White House records show him as a regular fixture at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue even though he is a convicted felon Obama's chief spokesman dodged questions Wednesday about Creamer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...FFICE-Obama-s-spokesman-won-t-defend-him.html

I just saw that! Only they said he had 40 visits to the Oval Office. Obama is trying to help Hillary win at all costs so he can continue his mission to destroy America.

Funny thing is Tibs I don't read any of those. Never been to breitbart. I try to stay away from overly partisan sources. Wikileaks is a center left or left leaning source itself. He just does not believe evil people like Hillary who hide the truth should be in power. Veritas might have an agenda but you can't argue with the facts as shown and the fact that those people have been fired.

Sent from my iPhone using Steeler Nation mobile app

Alright, who's ready for the third and final debate?

giphy.gif

This thread continues to provide all kinds of juicy Alt-right laughter.

Did Donald lose his voice?

They are so calm.

I ******* hate her, and I think Hillary is killing it tonight.

And that changes things. What the **** kind of answer to open borders was that from Hillary? She completely changed the conversation.

She won't ******* answer a hard question at all. Chris better watch his back after this. Glad to see someone ask her hard questions just wish he would make her answer.

Trump should have continued to hammer the Veritas video when asked about fitness to be President.

So many missed opportunities again for Trump. Her toothy grin is so annoying I can barely listen to what she says.

So many missed opportunities again for Trump. Her toothy grin is so annoying I can barely listen to what she says.

Agreed, he could be crushing her. Best case, when the women were brought up again. Jesus, I deliver better public speaking engagements than him (well, that's what I do). I'd have crushed that point. You got the rapist off. You laughed. Your husband raped and assaulted 6 women. You destroyed their lives. You pay women LESS than they make in the economy today, but you talk about women's rights. On and on.

Status
Not open for further replies.