• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where was all this appalled outrage over not accepting election results when Gore lost?

After the Veritas video yesterday I would not commit to accepting the results without seeing them first. The democrats actually are trying to rig it.

Where was all this appalled outrage over not accepting election results when Gore lost?

OMG, I said the same exact thing out loud in front of my family. "Will you accept the election results on November 8?" I said out loud - "Did Al Gore and the Democrats accept their loss??? Hell no, they took the damned thing to court." Hillary's ensuing indignation over it was vomit-worthy.

Trump crushed that lying dyke. Not sure what you guys watched, but it was a clear beatdown.

Trump crushed that lying dyke. Not sure what you guys watched, but it was a clear beatdown.

I'm on the man's side, but I don't see this one being as strong as debate #2

Trump in a landslide, but the crooked media will still try to pied piper the sheep

New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Goes Public

Hillary to Bring Pervert Back to The Whitehouse

New Bill Clinton Sexual Assault Accuser Leslie Millwee Goes Public for the First Time

(video)

http://www.headlineoftheday.com/

Clinton campaign contractor caught in voter-fraud video sting is a felon who visited the White House 342 times

Creamer, who was an integral part of the Hillary Clinton presidential campaign's organizing effort, visited the Obama White House 342 times

The meetings included one in the Oval Office and several in the first family's residence

White House records show him as a regular fixture at 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue even though he is a convicted felon Obama's chief spokesman dodged questions Wednesday about Creamer

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...efend-him.html

Obama is trying to help Hillary win at all costs so he can continue his mission to destroy America.

Obama's corrupt regime has it's fingerprints all over her campaign

The Liberal Media doesn't even try to hide their bias anymore. It’s all out in the open for everyone to see.

Reporters at Vegas Debate Caught Cheering for Hillary

Reporters covering the presidential debate in Las Vegas Wednesday night between Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton were cheering Clinton and groaning at Trump during the debate according to a report by Fox News’ Jesse Watters posted to Twitter.

Watching debate in enormous room of media in Vegas. Press laughs and cheers for Hillary and groans and gasps when Trump speaks. #inthetank

— Jesse Watters (@jessebwatters) October 20, 2016

CvLXTL_UkAAYVHL.jpg

https://twitter.com/jessebwatters/status/788925779459641345?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

The Liberal Media doesn't even try to hide their bias anymore. It’s all out in the open for everyone to see.

Reporters at Vegas Debate Caught Cheering for Hillary

Reporters covering the presidential debate in Las Vegas Wednesday night between Republican nominee Donald Trump and Democratic nominee Hillary Clinton were cheering Clinton and groaning at Trump during the debate according to a report by Fox News’ Jesse Watters posted to Twitter.

Watching debate in enormous room of media in Vegas. Press laughs and cheers for Hillary and groans and gasps when Trump speaks. #inthetank

— Jesse Watters (@jessebwatters) October 20, 2016

CvLXTL_UkAAYVHL.jpg

https://twitter.com/jessebwatters/status/788925779459641345?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

And that's a surprise? The way the Donald derides and discredits the media, he's alienated himself from unbiased reporting. He created the problem, so now he can still continue to make fun of the media and pushing the narrative that he created through his own actions.

This may be the lowest point we've ever reached with a presidential candidate. To call into question the most basic tenents of our democracy - 240 years strong - is flat-out unacceptable. It should infuriate any decent citizen and true American who loves and respects this country. Anyone who continues to support Trump, who is clearly aligned with dictators and enemies of the state like Putin & Assad, serves to destabilize the country. Anyone who continues to support Trump, who shows no trust in our electoral system, the core of our democracy, is a flat out traitor and an enemy of our great nation. Downright shameful. I expect the whole lot of you Trump supporters to follow his lead and renounce your citizenship the day after the election. You do not deserve to call yourselves American. Dust off your passports, pick up the lastest issue of Pravda and start learning the Cyrillic alphabet. Oh, and pack plenty of winter clothes, furry hats. Don't worry about the booze, there will be plenty of vodka where you're going.

While i don't agree with trump on a lot of actions / words i do not have a problem with him calling out the election process. It has already been shown that the dems basically rigged the primary to be sure Hilary won.

As far as the general election, just because no one has called out the process does not have problems. I think trump was trying to say that if he loses the election he will look at and analyze the results. Make sure dead people are not voting and others are not voting multiple times. I would not put anything past hillary, the dems, and the government in general to keep trump out of there.

This may be the lowest point we've ever reached with a presidential candidate. To call into question the most basic tenents of our democracy - 240 years strong - is flat-out unacceptable. It should infuriate any decent citizen and true American who loves and respects this country. Anyone who continues to support Trump, who is clearly aligned with dictators and enemies of the state like Putin & Assad, serves to destabilize the country. Anyone who continues to support Trump, who shows no trust in our electoral system, the core of our democracy, is a flat out traitor and an enemy of our great nation. Downright shameful. I expect the whole lot of you Trump supporters to follow his lead and renounce your citizenship the day after the election. You do not deserve to call yourselves American. Dust off your passports, pick up the lastest issue of Pravda and start learning the Cyrillic alphabet. Oh, and pack plenty of winter clothes, furry hats. Don't worry about the booze, there will be plenty of vodka where you're going.

But it was OK in 2000 when Gore did the same. Got it, Tibs.

One thing I noticed more last night (and I only watched it up until the immigration part) is Hillary's "tell" when she lies (other than opening her mouth.) Her eyes get bigger, and her voice gets louder with a more condescending tone. I am thinking specifically about her answers to the 2nd Amendment question and Roe v. Wade. She kept getting more and more annoyed as the lies came rolling out of her mouth.

Oh and did anyone else notice her head-bobbing as the introductions and first question were being read? She was trying to cover it up by nodding, but I definitely noticed an odd head-shake thing going on.

While i don't agree with trump on a lot of actions / words i do not have a problem with him calling out the election process. It has already been shown that the dems basically rigged the primary to be sure Hilary won.

As far as the general election, just because no one has called out the process does not have problems. I think trump was trying to say that if he loses the election he will look at and analyze the results. Make sure dead people are not voting and others are not voting multiple times. I would not put anything past hillary, the dems, and the government in general to keep trump out of there.

If everything is legit, why doesn't Hillary say "search high and low if you want, you won't find anything"? She seems worried.

Trump smoked Hillary again last night. Not even close. And, she definitely has health issues. Did you see her trying to walk onto her plane? If her walking isn't scripted also, there is a good chance she'll fall. Parkinsons as many think she has is a very good bet.

Don't forget: Liberals lie better than the GOP tells the truth. Otherwise, Trump would be in the lead by a landslide right now.

DRUDGE

Thank you for voting!
TRUMP 85.38% (342,839 votes)

CLINTON 14.62% (58,700 votes)

Total Votes: 401,539

First 3 things to appear when you Google "Trump".

CNN‎ - 19 mins ago

Donald Trump is in his weakest political position of the entire presidential campaign.

Debate Takeaways: Donald Trump Had a Lot to Do, and He Didn't Do It
New York Times‎ - 2 hours ago

Analysis: Donald Trump's Own Words May Hurt Him the Most
NBCNews.com‎ - 1 hour ago

Pathetic, this the DemocRAT state run media.

My opinion (about the 3rd and final debate) - overall, Mr. Trump presented himself more prepared and ready for the questions in this debate. He did, however, continue to make asinine comments when it wasn't his turn and that bothers me when a 70+ year old man acts like my grandson...

Mrs. Clinton, while she looked the part, and answered questions (I assume) with some depth - well, the Dems "rigged" the primaries and "tag your it" (sorry Bernie). She did dance around the pointed questions about the Clinton Foundation - a question that incriminated her and the organization and she did come off the hinges when trying to keep talking when the moderator wanted to move on.

So, after all 3 debates - I still think the choices are horrible (can I use a Mr. Trump euphemism? "a disaster")---it is my opinion, that at this point, the Dems present the better option overall.

It's a tough pill to swallow, but, it's our medicine and we have to take it...

Status
Not open for further replies.