• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love this board. Reading the posts on here proclaiming Donald Trump's forthcoming, triumphant victory reminds me so much of Baghdad Bob reassuring the world how dandy everything was in Iraq during the US invasion.

CgFtGkxUIAEYZ_S.jpg

Things are looking up 'n up....couldn't be better, in the Trump campaign. I'll just have to take you guys' word for it. lol

Tibs...you're still over in Hungary or somewhere overseas, right. How do you get all your information ?...just curious.

I love this board. Reading the posts on here proclaiming Donald Trump's forthcoming, triumphant victory reminds me so much of Baghdad Bob reassuring the world how dandy everything was in Iraq during the US invasion.

CgFtGkxUIAEYZ_S.jpg

Things are looking up 'n up....couldn't be better, in the Trump campaign. I'll just have to take you guys' word for it. lol

Funny thing is Tibs that is exactly the same feeling I have with Hillary supporters and Democrats who are saying there is no voter fraud never has been. Saw this on MSNBC where a Hillary flunky was saying that while I was watching proof of the fraud on my computer.

I can't wait for Trump's Gettysburg Address:

4 ****** and 7 wives ago...

It will start nicely enough, but he'll have to work around that whole 'all men are created equal part' since Lincoln was also including 'the blacks' in that phrase...

Cope, that is hilarious!

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Cope again.

I don't know who is going to win. The way the establishment is in the tank for Hillary makes me pretty sure they're pulling out all the stops to force the issue. That can't be a go9d thing.

Epic.

http://www.dcclothesline.com/2016/1...ing-the-state-dept-in-the-most-hilarious-way/

Putin Just Exposed US Election Rigging By Trolling The State Dept. In The Most Hilarious Way
Proving he does, indeed, possess both a caustic wit and sharp political acumen, Putin just shut down the raging rigged elections controversy in what could best be called an epic prank to prove the point — Russia requested, and was unsurprisingly denied, permission to monitor the U.S. presidential election.

WOLVERINES!

Second stop of the day - Trump takes the stage @RegentU in Virginia Beach, VA

CvZf2B-XYAEaJyV.jpg

Trump in Cleveland

CvaJ39ZXEAAAMGB.jpg

CvZpMfeVYAAZ-8i.jpg

Last edited:
Tibs...you're still over in Hungary or somewhere overseas, right. How do you get all your information ?...just curious.

He gets his from hildabeasts email server. It's like a doorknob eeeeveryone gets a turn inside it.

Funny thing is Tibs that is exactly the same feeling I have with Hillary supporters and Democrats who are saying there is no voter fraud never has been. Saw this on MSNBC where a Hillary flunky was saying that while I was watching proof of the fraud on my computer.

A lot more fraud going on than they will say. Bunch of corrupt gangsters

no,no - motherjones is his "news source", you know, the one people read who are still spiking trees in forests and freeing weasels from fur farms

That would certainly fit the MO

Someone stole my Trump yard sign again last night although they left all the signs for Republican state-level candidates.

Hook the next one up to a car battery.

Yeah, I've got to work something out. My jetski battery is just sitting on the charger right now doing nothing....
Or a mix of Vaseline and hot sauce across the top.

And Obama saying the world is safer than ever, healthcare is more affordable than ever, etc.

Someone stole my Trump yard sign again last night although they left all the signs for Republican state-level candidates.

Electricity does wonders to the unsuspecting fool. A few bear traps around it couldn't hurt either. I'd post no trespassing signs and boobie trap the hell out the yard. I'd personally go with electricity and a ��

ha ha

More Voters Want Hillary Clinton in Prison Than the Oval Office

Of 1,000 voters polled by Rasmussen Reports on October 18 and 19; 65% believe that Clinton broke the law with her use of a private server — and 53% believe that the FBI should have filed criminal charges.

Meanwhile, according to Sunday’s daily IBD/TIPP tracking poll, only 43% of voters support Clinton for president.

http://subverse.net/news/more-voters-want-hillary-clinton-in-prison-than-the-oval-office/

Two Trump Rallies in FL 10/24/2016 St. Augustine, FL @ 3pm and Tampa, FL @ 7pm ET

2016-05-22t22-32-10-833z-1280x720.nbcnews-ux-1080-600.jpg

This may be one of those elections where a candidate can win the popular vote, but lose the electorate.

Status
Not open for further replies.