• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
if she goes back to the Material Girl Madonna, pre-Rodman, I'd sacrifice all you *****.

if she goes back to the Material Girl Madonna, pre-Rodman, I'd sacrifice all you *****.

There is no go back time machine for that

c632fe62d19cc32b976c834a4e0aeb71.jpg

madonnabefore.jpg

She is a filthy rodent. I hope she loses all of her money.

Who is this Mathews you keep referring to?

Matthews, Wallace, Mr. Commentator. Whatever. I've trying to keep an eye here while typing work emails today and overlapped names in multiple threads running in my head. Regardless, dodge the question more?

For Tibs:

Madonna: ‘If You Vote for Hillary Clinton, I Will Give You a Blowjob’

"If you vote for Hillary Clinton I will give you a blow job. Okay? I’m a really good. I’m not a douche and I’m not a tool, I take my time, I have a lot of eye contact, and I do swallow.”

http://metro.co.uk/2016/10/20/madon...votes-for-hillary-clinton-a-blow-job-6203560/

She's a young 58

madonna-is-ugly2.jpg

The sad part of all of it is, as my wife just said to me, "Oh...ok, wow...and she's a mother." Hey sweetie, look what mommy did today. That child will grow up and have children (if she doesn't already). This will be the norm for her and everyone she's begat for generations to come. It's representative of our society today, that so many think this way, tolerate this as the norm.

It's why people like Hillary Clinton, scum-extraordinaire, are actually tolerated - no revered. She's seen as normal to a vast majority of people lacking a moral code.

The older I get, the more I think elders of ours back in the day were right. They said that the culture we were being exposed to in the 80s would cause our country to rot morally. The culture's continued to morph to more and more extremes and with it the rules of every facet of society have been stretched.

EDIT:

BTW I'm not trying to be holier than thou. I'm a part of it. One of my fave genres of music is Hip Hop/Rap like Lil Uzi Vert, Kodak Black, etc. Spinrilla rocks. I've allowed my kids to play video games of all ratings since they were small. We've counterbalanced it though with being super engaged. I'm merely observing that as a society now, we tolerate things that prior generations wouldn't have stood for. It's really sad in lots of ways.

Last edited:
Matthews, Wallace, Mr. Commentator. Whatever. I've trying to keep an eye here while typing work emails today and overlapped names in multiple threads running in my head. Regardless, dodge the question more?

I have myself stated that Clinton has been evasive in the debates which has hurt her performance. I agree Trump should have been pointing that out over and over instead of interrupting with "wrong" etc. She really doesn't have an alternative, there is no good answer for her.

24 Million Watched Trump Facebook Live Event Wed night

3 Trump Rallies today. Fletcher, NC @ 12pm, Johnstown, PA @ 4pm and Newtown, PA @ 7:30 pm ET.

BlueRidgeNow ‏@BlueRidgeNow
Trump supporters at Ag Center, the biggest issues are illegal immigration, voter fraud and national security.

Donald Trump rally in Fletcher, NC

CvTc0uwWcAEXEaj.jpg

CvTXkL6WEAAxmla.jpg

Trump really has no chance. Even Fox News is mostly against him. I still can't believe the huge deal everyone, including Fox, made out of him saying he would keep them in suspense in regards to contesting the election. There has been so much fraud already and the Dems are know for committing fraud on election day. Why would he commit to anything? Plus, he committed during the primaries and look where that got him. The establishment, including Fox (as much as that pains me to say) does not want him to win. He will turn everything upside down and that is exactly what this country needs.

Trump really has no chance. Even Fox News is mostly against him.

hahahaha - Faux is part of the same establishment media cabal that wanted Jeb vs Hillary - turn off all network news!

All the un-biased polls have the race tied - neck and neck - ignore any from NBC/CNN, they are crooked

But the undecideds might decide it, and the Hillary hating Bernie-bots, if they show up to vote at all

The latest Rasmussen Reports survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with a 43% to 41% lead over his Democratic rival.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...se_watch_oct21

hahahaha - Faux is part of the same establishment media cabal that wanted Jeb vs Hillary - turn off all network news!

All the un-biased polls have the race tied - neck and neck - ignore any from NBC/CNN, they are crooked

But the undecideds might decide it, and the Hillary hating Bernie-bots, if they show up to vote at all

The latest Rasmussen Reports survey of Likely U.S. Voters finds Trump with a 43% to 41% lead over his Democratic rival.

http://www.rasmussenreports.com/publ...se_watch_oct21

For the sake of this country, I sure hope you are right. After what Odumma has done to this country, this is not just about an election any more.

285-253 Clinton
And that's if Trump manages to take NC which I think is iffy.

I have myself stated that Clinton has been evasive in the debates which has hurt her performance. I agree Trump should have been pointing that out over and over instead of interrupting with "wrong" etc. She really doesn't have an alternative, there is no good answer for her.

For the sake of this country, I sure hope you are right

Let the people decide, ignore what the lyin' media wants you to believe

North Carolina today

CvUGw49XEAAYY3U.jpg

Waiting in line in Johnston PA

CvTyPNvVIAAzZKb.jpg

Chant in THIS section of line waiting to get in to Johnstown, PA Trump rally: "Throw her in the river!"

Obviously a moment of silence here. Anyone with any amount of intelligence could see that.
Totally agree with you. A moment of silence at the wake for Trump's presidential campaign. May it rest in peace. Kind of like what we will all be doing with this thread, in a few weeks time. We'll stand in a semi-circle and bow our heads, pondering what could have been..

Totally agree with you. A moment of silence at the wake for Trump's presidential campaign. May it rest in peace. Kind of like what we will all be doing with this thread, in a few weeks time. We'll stand in a semi-circle and bow our heads, pondering what could have been..

I ain't lowering my eyes as long as Hillary is President. You bow your head, the chances you get two-in-the-back as part of a suicide goes up about a million percent.

I killed my Dish service on Tuesday. I am tired of paying for crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.