• Please be aware we've switched the forums to their own URL. (again) You'll find the new website address to be www.steelernationforum.com Thanks
  • Please clear your private messages. Your inbox is close to being full.

Trump - Make America Great Again!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pat the Brit nails it. Mike drop. Walk off.

Trump needs to make a final push with actual campaign speeches aimed at discussing HOW he's going to create jobs, HOW he's going to improve the American side of trade agreements, HOW reducing taxes on corporations will actually improve the economic situation in America beyond "Hey, companies will have more money, so they'll probably hire more people." I've worked for those companies. They DON'T hire more people. They give bigger bonuses to their execs. So how is Trump going to FORCE them to invest in their workers? If he has a plan for THAT, I want to hear it. Americans want to hear it.

If he's really going to try to build a literal wall, that's a **** ton of jobs right there. It sounds a bit er... medieval. But ok. It will create jobs. He can't just "repeal" Obama Care without having some kind of ******* plan in place. Frankly Healthcare isn't the problem, it's the Insurance industry that's ******* everyone over. That's what drives the cost of healthcare through the roof. What about pharmaceutical companies? Does he have a plan to get those crazy ************* under control? Cause I would LOVE to hear that. I mean I would LOVE that ****.

He's going to start getting rid of illegals. Super. I'm all for it. Is he also going to start fining or imprisoning the folks who have employed illegals, thus giving them a reason to come here in the first place? They're GOING to keep coming back until we give them a reason to go. (Think fruit flies... Unless you get rid of the fruit, you just have to keep taking out the fruit flies.) Get rid of the ******* fruit. When you find somebody who's illegally paying the illegals, take away their farm, or their house or their company. You'll only have to do it a few times before folks figure out it's a pretty bad ******* idea to hire illegals. Then guess what - MORE JOBS for Americans.

You've effectively killed 2 birds, one stone. Charlie Sheen called. You're Winning!

Trump needs to pour on the actual campaign stuff now and get away from "Hillary is Bad". Let other folks do that. He needs to demonstrate that he's an actual viable candidate rather than simply NOT Hillary. We know that. How about you give those undecided folks something to look forward to?

I think if he was capable of talking about any of that he would have already.

Oh, and I love Elizabeth "Tonto" Warren's consistency on politics being rigged:

14718674_695279663963504_1856935667109812077_n.jpg

I always enjoy when multimillionaires call out the government for favoring the wealthy. Why don't they ever do their own part for income inequality and hand out most of their money to a bunch of other people?

if I am Trump, I make a call to Romney. If Romney comes out in the next day or two for Trump.that locks up Utah and swings several votes that might go to Trump definitely to Trump. Romney cannot possibly want Clinton in the white house.

if I am Trump, I make a call to Romney. If Romney comes out in the next day or two for Trump.that locks up Utah and swings several votes that might go to Trump definitely to Trump. Romney cannot possibly want Clinton in the white house.

I doubt it. Romney would probably prefer another member of The Club in the White House rather than some non-politician interloper.

I doubt it. Romney would probably prefer another member of The Club in the White House rather than some non-politician interloper.

I hope not. I think Romney does care about this country. He has to understand than anyone is better than Clinton.

Yes. Romney is part of the problem, not the solution.

man I hope you guys are wrong. He was so close to being president. I thought if he got in he would have done well for America

man I hope you guys are wrong. He was so close to being president. I thought if he got in he would have done well for America

He would've done a hell of a lot better than Bomma, for sure. But he's still an establishment hack.

He would've done a hell of a lot better than Bomma, for sure. But he's still an establishment hack.

Trump needs a boost. outside of cnn starting to run with some of the wikilinks stuff, I cant think of anything better than Romney suddenly endorsing him

If Romney was so close to becoming president then Trump should win in a landslide...much greater enthusiasm for Trump than Romney, and far less for Hildebeest than Obamao.

The last thing Trump needs is anyone from the Establishment endorsing him.

The last thing Trump needs is anyone from the Establishment endorsing him.

what does he need then? he needs a boost. I quite honestly don't care what it is. he just needs to win. I cannot deal with 4 years of Clinton.

what does he need then? he needs a boost. I quite honestly don't care what it is. he just needs to win. I cannot deal with 4 years of Clinton.

Run more TV commercials. I hardly see any and I'm in a battleground state.

If Romney was so close to becoming president then Trump should win in a landslide...much greater enthusiasm for Trump than Romney, and far less for Hildebeest than Obamao.

I don't think large rallies equate to votes. Trump does have loyal enthusiastic crowds, but those may be the only people voting for him. Clinton has been around a long time, has a record, and people pretty much know what they are getting so she doesn't need to do as many rallies.
As far as romney goes he appealed to many more groups of people and did not insult / piss off everyone along the way. I just don't think trump has a wide enough base to stand a chance

Romney doesn't understand that the people who think he is a good choice for republicans are voting for Hillary.

I don't think large rallies equate to votes. Trump does have loyal enthusiastic crowds, but those may be the only people voting for him. Clinton has been around a long time, has a record, and people pretty much know what they are getting so she doesn't need to do as many rallies.
As far as romney goes he appealed to many more groups of people and did not insult / piss off everyone along the way. I just don't think trump has a wide enough base to stand a chance
Not correct. I know many Trump supporters that have never attended a rally, like myself. We are too busy working. I also believe that the level of insult caused by Trump is a media creation. We know that he doesn't speak like a politician. Part of his appeal. And what he said 10 years ago is irrelevant.

You know the MSM and Hillary are running on empty when they are now attacking Trump for doing multiple huge rally's every day and he took an hour yesterday for the grand opening of his new on budget and ahead of schedule hotel in DC. I still can't believe they attacked him for that. He still did two huge rallies yesterday. Hillary does one small event a day and sleeps the rest.

You know the MSM and Hillary are running on empty when they are now attacking Trump for doing multiple huge rally's every day and he took an hour yesterday for the grand opening of his new on budget and ahead of schedule hotel in DC. I still can't believe they attacked him for that. He still did two huge rallies yesterday. Hillary does one small event a day and sleeps the rest.

They attacked him for that? Really???

The only problem with Trump getting elected, is it will be very difficult to run his business under the scrutiny of the intelligence agencies. A lot of conflict of interest or using the position of president to garner special contracts, land, building sites could end up leading to his downfall. He'd have to completely take himself out of his business dealings to run a country. I don't know if he's really even considered that yet.

The only problem with Trump getting elected, is it will be very difficult to run his business under the scrutiny of the intelligence agencies. A lot of conflict of interest or using the position of president to garner special contracts, land, building sites could end up leading to his downfall. He'd have to completely take himself out of his business dealings to run a country. I don't know if he's really even considered that yet.

His kids run the business. And he's already under scrutiny. IRS audit? That's not a coincidence.

Oh, and I love Elizabeth "Tonto" Warren's consistency on politics being rigged:

14718674_695279663963504_1856935667109812077_n.jpg
see, I posted this on FB and was told that the two tweets are not related to each other in any way, shape or form and that by saying they are is a logical fallacy or some such nonsense.

Status
Not open for further replies.